Do you think he could adapt to living with other dogs?
会有些不习惯吧
It’s not what he’s used to.
如果它不用重新适应一切 会简单很多
It would be easier if he didn’t have to learn new habits.
对它来说 感受到被人关照 被人爱护
It’d be important for him to feel really looked after,
这很重要
to feel that he’s loved.
还有一点
One last thing.
当我确定无疑要离开它
When I have to leave him definitely,
你觉得我应该给它留几件我的T恤吗?
do you think I should leave him one of my T-shirts,
或者一些有我气味的衣服 这个主意怎么样?
or some clothes that smell like me, is it a good idea?
嗯 拥有属于它自己的东西 比如一条倚靠的毯子
Well, having his own things, like a blanket to lie on,
或者一个球 一个玩具 对它来说挺好的
or a ball, a toy, that’d be fine, it’d be good for him,
你的东西的话我不太清楚 我不知道
I’m not sure about your things, I don’t know…
我可以向在动物心理研究所工作的同事咨♥询♥一下意见
I could ask a colleague who specializes in animal psychology for his opinion.
十分感激
I’d be very grateful.
一切对它有益的事情 我都会去做的
I’ll do anything to help him.
我也会提前来拜访几次
I also want to pay for several visits in advance.
我希望它的新主人能把它领过来见你
I want his new owners to bring him to you.
我想确认他们会这么做 哪怕它的新家离这儿很远
I want to be sure that, even if his new home is far away from here,
他们也会把它带到这儿来
that they’ll bring him here.
别担心 胡利安 我们会照顾好它的
Don’t worry, Julián. We’ll take care of him.
我保证 它会过得很好
He’ll be fine, I promise.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
– 再见 – 谢谢 再见
– Bye. – Thank you. Bye.
下次再这样提前告诉我一声
Warn me ahead of time before the next scene like that.
我正打算告诉你一些重要的事
I’m going to tell you something important.
好的
Okay.
生活里唯一重要的几件事无非是人际关系
The only things that matter in life are relationships.

Love.
家庭 你和我 特鲁曼和我
Family, you and me, Truman and me…
为了撑过今天 我需要吃点儿早餐
I need some breakfast before going on with the day.
谁会料想得到
Who would have thought
我们会是多年老友?
we’d be friends for so many years?
确实 真没想到
I wouldn’t have, really.
你知道我从你身上学到了些什么吗?
You know the main thing I’ve learned from you?
这些年你在无形中教会我的
What you’ve taught me all these years unknowingly?
你为什么不继续走了呢?
Why don’t we keep walking?
因为我正在说一些重要的事情
Because I’m saying something important,
不能稍等片刻吗?
can’t you wait one more minute?
你为什么在这儿?
Why are you here?
吃点儿早餐 做好准备
I want to have breakfast, so that I’m ready.
你从我身上学到了什么重要的东西呢 我想想
What’s that important thing you’ve learned from me? Let’s see.
你从来不求回报
You never expect anything in return.
不计酬劳
You never want a payback.
不像我 你慷慨大方
You’re generous, unlike me.
谢谢
Thanks.
– 我呢? – 什么?
– And me? – What?
你从我身上又学到了什么
What have you learned from me?
从你身上吗?什么都没有
From you? Nothing, absolutely nothing.
也许是些为非作歹的事儿
Maybe illegal things…
变得勇敢吧
To be brave.
你总是直率的面对一切
You’ve always faced everything squarely.
就像现在这样
Like now.
你看 孤独使得这场自北极起的旅途有所价值
You see, this alone made the trip from the North Pole worth it already.
抱歉我迟到了 胡利安
Sorry I’m late, Julián.
别担心 医生
Don’t worry, doctor.
我知道你更愿意见我的表妹 她比我这位朋友可爱多了
I know you’d rather see my cousin, she’s cuter than my friend here,
但是他就来个几天 怎么赶也赶不走
but he’s come for a few days and I just can’t shake him off.
他从加拿大来
He came from Canada.
– 你好 – 你好
– Hello. – Hello.
来道别
To say goodbye.

Well…
像我之前说的 我们应该开始新的一轮化疗
As I told you, we should start another round of chemotherapy.
我们打算换种药物
We’re going to change the medicine,
试图对肿瘤有更大的作用
to try to have a greater effect on the tumors.
上回见面我告诉过你 我会给你安排断层扫描
As I told you the last time we met, I’ll schedule you for a CAT scan,
搞清楚肝脏上的肿瘤扩散到什么程度了
to see how far those new tumors on the liver have gone.
你明天能来吗 或者测试结束之后再来?
Could you come in tomorrow or the day after for some tests?
我把扫描安排到周五?
And I’ll schedule the CAT scan for Friday?

No.
我告诉过你了 我不会再回来了
I’ve come to tell you I’m not coming back.
胡利安 我们那天讨论测试结果的时候
Julián, when we talked about the test results the other day,
我给你留的印象是
I gave you the impression that…
我们已经尽力了 不是吗医生?
We’ve done everything we could, haven’t we, doctor?
没错
Yes.
过去的几个月我们很努力的在做抵抗 对吧?
We’ve fought hard these past few months, right?
我不想把所剩无几的时间浪费在出入医院上
I don’t want to spend whatever I have left in and out of the hospital.
我会十分想念护士们的 一定会 但是
I’ll miss the nurses very much, that’s for sure, but…
我受够了
I’m done.
我已经和肺癌抗争了一年
I’ve been fighting this lung cancer for a year,
但我一停下来
and when I was taking some time off,
这个王八蛋就在我身体里扩散的到处都是
this son of a bitch goes on excursion all over my body.
重新开始化疗又有什么用呢?
What good will it do starting chemo again?
我是说 如果我重新接受治疗
I mean, if I start the treatment again,
我就能痊愈吗?
will I be cured?
我知道别人一般不会问这些问题 但是我会
I know people don’t usually ask these things, but I do.
我能痊愈吗?
Will I be cured?
不 应该不会
No. I don’t think so.
无论如何我都要死了 不管我做什么 对吧?
I’m going to die anyway, no matter what I do, right?
是的
Yes.
那我♥干♥嘛要继续呢?
Why should I go on with it?
可以争取些时间 胡利安
To gain some time, Julián.
当然了 没错
Of course, of course.
那大概是多长时间?
How long are we talking about?
你保证过会闭嘴的
You promised to keep silent.
你以为我从地球那边飞过来就来闭嘴的?多久?
You think I flew across the globe to keep silent? How long?
很难说
It’s hard to say,
但是不治疗的话会更快
but it’ll be quicker without the treatment.
好吧 那也该是值得一试的
Well, it might be worth it.
我已经下定决心了 你得明白
I’ve already made up my mind, you know that.
有时候我们很冲动地做了一些决定
Sometimes we react impulsively, and we make decisions,
但是过后静下来想一想 你会有不同的看法
but then after thinking it over calmly, you see things differently.
我已经很冷静地反复思考这件事一年了
I’ve been thinking this over calmly for a year.
你是刚刚到这儿的那个 托马斯
You’re the one who just got here, Tomás.
我应该和宝拉一起来的
I should have come with Paula.
如果我们不再继续化疗 他还能挺多久?
If we don’t continue with chemo, how much longer can he hold on?
这个不好说
It’s hard to say…
要看在最后阶段病情如何发展
It’ll depend on how the disease plays out in the final stages.
没错
Right.
我需要签任何文件吗?
Do I need to sign any papers?
额 不用
Er… no…
我会给医院委员会写一份报告
I’ll write a report for the hospital committee,
解释一下你的决定
I’ll explain your decision,
而且如果你愿意的话 我们可以两周后见 看下你的情况
and if you want, we could meet in two weeks to see how you are.
– 你觉得如何? – 可以
– Do you agree? – All right.
把你能开的药都给我开了吧 行吗?
Prescribe all the drugs you can, okay?

Well…
我给你带了点东西
I brought you something.
这是我几年前做的一个很烂的电影
It’s a very bad movie I made a few years ago,
但是你和我说过你喜欢犯罪片
but since you told me you like crime stories.
– 没错 你太客气了 胡利安 – 应该的
– Yes. You didn’t have to, Julián. – I know.
– 万分感谢 医生 – 不必客气
– Thanks for everything, doc. – You’re welcome.
再见
Bye.
谢谢
Thank you.
刚才我没有责备你的意思
I didn’t mean to reproach you for anything before.
– 没关系 – 我们都在尽力
– Okay. – We’re all doing the best we can.
这不是谁的错
No one’s to blame.
其实 是我妻子 是她的错
Well, my wife is. She’s to blame.
她非让我来 我本来不想来的
She made me come, I didn’t want to.
我就知道事情有点可疑
I knew something was fishy…
你是不是感觉我来找你像是
Do you think I felt like coming with you to…?
不 我想不是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!