This is his father
你是他父亲?你好 近来如何?
Are you his father? Hello, how are you?
你好 我很好
Hi… Fine.
问他怎么去学校
Ask him how to get to the university.
他今天去哪上课?
Where does he go to class today?
在阿姆斯特丹大学那边
Over there at the University of Amsterdam
很远吗?
Is it far?
不 不远 你就在那儿乘电车 就五站路
No, it’s not far. You can take the tram there. It’s only the five stop
– 你能把它写下来吗? – 当然 没问题
– Could you write it down, please? – Of course, no problem.
谢谢
Thank you
他去哪儿了?
Where’s he going?
让他写下地址
To write down the address.
他说我们可以乘那里的电车
He said we can take the tram right there.
我打赌他们肯定整天都在抽大♥麻♥
I bet they spend the whole day smoking pot,
听音乐 滚床单 我真嫉妒他们
listening to music, fucking… I envy them…
年轻就是好啊
Being young is the best.
– 给您 那就是电车 – 谢谢
– Here you are. That’s the tram – Thank you
– 那就是吗?谢了 再见 – 再见
– Is that right? Thanks. Bye. – Bye.
或许我们来这儿是有个原因的 你知道吗?
Maybe we’re here for a reason, you know?
或许你是对的
Maybe you’re right and…
我应该把一切都告诉尼可
I should tell Nico everything.
我应该这样
I should.
如果只有你们两个在一起会不会更好呢
Wouldn’t it be better if the two of you were alone?
你们可以冷静的谈话 我打个招呼就走
You can talk calmly… I’ll say hello but then I leave.
你们一起吃午餐
You have lunch together…
不 不 我觉得你在那儿很好
No, no, I think it’ll be good if you are there.
如果需要我会给你发个信♥号♥♥ 你就去抽烟
I’ll signal you when the time comes and you go to smoke…
我不抽烟
I don’t smoke.
那就去卫生间 什么的
Well, go to the bathroom, I don’t know.
好的
OK.
给什么信♥号♥♥?什么样的?那样我就不会
What signal? Like what? So I don’t…
就一个简单的手势呗
A gesture. Something simple.
– 不会很特别的 – 好吧
– Nothing else. – Okay.
尼可 你没听我的留言吗?
Nico, have you heard my messages?
我在阿姆斯特丹 告诉过你了
In Amsterdam, I told you.
现在就在你大学里
Now at the university, exactly.
不知道是哪 一楼吧 大厅这
I don’t know, first floor, the hall…
什么?你看到我了
What? You can see me?
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
老爸 你来这里干什么?
Dad, what are you doing here?
先抱一个
Give me a hug.
– 怎么了 发生什么事了? – 没事 一切都好
– What’s up? What’s wrong? – Nothing, nothing’s wrong.
我和托马斯一块儿来的 记得托马斯吗?
I’ve come with Tomás. Remember Tomás?
记得 你好 托马斯
Yes, hello, Tomás.
他来阿姆斯特丹开会
He’s here in Amsterdam for a conference,
他邀请我一起来 我答应了 顺路来看你
and he invited me, I accepted, and this way I get to see you, too.
– 明天是你生日 – 是的
– It’s your birthday tomorrow. – Yes…
为什么不告诉我你要来呢?
Why didn’t you tell me you were coming?
事情发生得太突然 我也没计划过
It just came up all of a sudden, I hadn’t planned it before…
也想给你个惊喜嘛
And I wanted to surprise you.
– 这样啊 – 我给你留言了
– I see… – I left you a message.
噢 想给我个惊喜啊 我不怎么
Yes, but surprises… I don’t…
我也没听到那条留言
I haven’t heard the messages either.
没事
I see.
额 我们可以一起吃午饭
Well, I thought we could go out to lunch,
稍微庆祝一下
for a little celebration.
当然 但是我已经有安排了 下午还有考试
Yeah, but I’ve made plans, and then I’ve got an exam.
晚上要去一场音乐会
And tonight we’re going to a concert…
如果你能早点打电♥话♥来就好了
If you had called ahead…
别担心 没事的
Don’t worry, please, that’s all right.
你能陪我们多久就陪多久
We’ll hang out for as long as you can.
能这样见到你我已经满足了 现在回去都行
Just having seen you is enough for me. I could head back right now.
真的没事
That’s it.
特鲁曼怎么样了 它的腿好些了吗?
How’s Truman? His leg’s better?
好多了 它好多了
Yes, he’s better.
– 一切都好 – 是吗?
– Everything’s fine. – Yes?
一切都好
Everything’s fine.
我正要去吃午饭
I was getting lunch now.
– 如果你们也想吃点快餐的话 – 好的 我们走吧
– If you want something quick. – Yes. Let’s go then.
额 苏菲也会来
Er… Sophie’s coming.
完美
Great.
我主要是来看她的
In fact, I came here to meet your girlfriend.
你我已经看腻了 我们走吧
I already know you. Let’s go.
这地方真不错
What a nice place.
你常来这儿?
You always come here?
嗯 时不时地 这里有Wi-Fi
Yes, sometimes… The Wi-Fi…
– 我是在这遇到苏菲的 – 是吗?
– I met Sophie here. – Did you?
你喜欢她
You like her.
这段感情你陷得很深啊
You’re really involved in the relationship…
– 这是什么? – 礼物
– What’s this? – A gift.
我总不能空着手来 是吧?
I couldn’t come empty-handed, could I?
一个小酒瓶 装威士忌 也不一定是威士忌 看你喝什么了
It’s a hip flask… for whisky or whatever you put in your drinks.
我以前随身带一个 特鲁曼挑的
I used to do that. Truman chose it.
谢谢你 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
我不怎么喝酒 但还是谢谢你
I don’t drink much, but thanks.
尼可
Nico…
怎么?
What?
最近怎么样 一切都好吗?
How’s everything going? Things okay?
– 都好 – 真的?
– Yes. – Really?
真的
Yes…
太好了
Great.
谢谢
Thanks.
老爸
Dad…
我还说要再说一遍 我真的很高兴你能来看我
I said all that before, but I’m glad you came.
我知道
I know.
我来拿这个
I’ll carry this.
那个会议是关于什么的?
What’s your conference about?
– 哪个会议? – 你参加的那个
– Which one? – The one you’re here for.
机器人
Robotics.
– 机器人? – 对
– Robotics? – Yes.
我在蒙特利尔一家生产机器人原型的公♥司♥上班
I work for a company in Montreal which creates prototypes,
同时在一所大学教书
and I teach at university.
本来去那儿只是为了博士学位 结果一直待那儿了
I went to get a doctorate, and I stayed…
你得小心啊
Watch out.
为什么 哦不 我不会长住阿姆斯特丹的
Why… No, I don’t think I’ll stay in Amsterdam.
我刚到马德里时也是这么说的 结果我待了多久?
I said that when I went to Madrid, and how long have I been there?
想想看
Think about it.
不 我想着
No, I think…
我会去布宜诺斯艾利斯生活一段时间
I’ll go live in Buenos Aires for a while.
– 为什么? – 我不知道
– Why? – I didn’t know it…
我只去过那里几次 而且
I’ve only been there a couple of times and…
你什么时候有的这个念头?
How long have you had this plan, this idea?
有一阵子了
For a while now.
我出去抽根烟
I’ll get a smoke.
你怎么不告诉我你♥爸♥爸来了?
Why didn’t you tell me your father was coming?
我自己都不知道
I didn’t know he was.
这是个生日惊喜
It was a birthday surprise.
额 你们想单独聊聊吗 我打扰到你们了吗?
Ah… Do you want to be alone? Am I interrupting?
– 完全没有 – 没有
– Not at all. – No.
– 确定? – 确定
– You’re sure? – Sure.
我抽不了这种烟
I can’t smoke these ones…
苏菲 这是托马斯 我父亲的朋友
Sophie, this is Tomás, a friend of my father’s.
– 你好 – 你好
– Hello. – Hello.
– 你是哪里人? – 巴黎
– Where are you from? – Paris.
好的
Well, let’s see.
我们点些什么吧 想吃什么就点什么 钱我们付
Let’s order something, whatever you want, it’s on us.
你会在这儿待很久吗?你可以住船里
Will you be here for long? You can stay on the boat.
那真是太好了 不过不用了 谢谢你苏菲
That would be great but no, thank you, Sophie.
我们今天就回马德里
We’re going back to Madrid today.
这是次闪电来访 为了见见尼可
This was a lightning visit, to see Nico,
庆祝下他的生日

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!