Of course, yes.
嗯 到最后 他们只有很小的一堆
Well, they end up… in just a tiny bit.
现在我为您展示一下 纪念品和纪念卡
I’ll show you now… the souvenirs and memorial cards.
如果您愿意 我们可以为您推荐各种各样的诗
We can suggest an assortment of poems if you want.
有些卡片打开时会播放音乐
Some cards play music when you open them.
– 音乐? – 是的
– Music? – Yes.
古典音乐 人们很喜欢
Classical music, people like it a lot.
我们还可以安排鲜花和仪式
We also handle the flowers, the ceremony,
无论是否宗教性质
whether it’s religious or not.
如果您想现场配乐 我们有四重奏乐团
If you want live music, we have a small quartet.
还有什么呢?啊 对了 很重要的一点
What else? Ah, yes, very important.
我们可以用照片
We make DVD with photos…
和人们的影像制♥作♥DVD
and images of the person,
然后在仪式上播放
which are shown at the ceremony.
如果您能把包含所有内容的预算寄给我
I’d love it if you could send me several estimates,
真是再好不过了
with everything that’s included in them.
用电子邮件可以吗?
Could it be by email?
当然可以
Certainly, of course.
我们去登记一下您的信息
Let me load your information into the computer.
– 好的 – 这边请
– Yes. – This way, please.
如果你需要的话 我可以给你留点儿钱
I can leave you some money if you need it.
不用了
No.
你会需要的
You’ll need it.
你在银行里还有多少存款?
How much have you got in the bank?
银行里 一点都没有了
In the bank, nothing.
我欠了财政部的钱 他们已经把我的存款占为己有了
I owe money to the treasury department, and they’d keep it all anyway.
我只剩一点点钱 在一个饼干罐里
The only bit I’ve got is in a cookie jar…
我不会告诉你它在哪儿 因为我还不信任你
I don’t want to tell you where because I don’t trust you yet.
我不会再提议了
I won’t offer it again.
这样吧
Tell you what.
你离开前 趁我不注意时
Before you leave, without me noticing it,
可以在某个地方给我留些钱…就这样
you can leave me some money somewhere… and that’s it.
如果我见到玛丽莲 会跟她聊起你
If I see Marilyn, I’ll tell her about you.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
– 没什么 我在躲人 – 为什么?
– Nothing, I’m hiding. – Why?
– 他坐下了吗? – 是的 他坐下了
– Is he sitting down yet? – He’s sitting down, yes.
他是谁?
Who is it?
一个朋友
A friend.
一个朋友?
A friend?
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我睡了他老婆 不久之后他们就离婚了 就这样
I slept with his wife, and soon after they divorced, that’s all.
他过来了
He’s heading this way.
– 他过来了? – 是的
– He’s coming over? – Yes.
如果我是你 我会停止装傻
If I were you, I’d stop playing the fool.
胡利安
Julián…
– 你好 路易斯 过得好吗? – 挺好的
– Hello, Luis… How are you? – Fine.
– 有段时间没见了 – 我很好
– Such a long time… – I’m fine.
我刚才没看到你 你刚来吗?
I didn’t see you. Did you just get here?
是的 我们刚进来 我不确定是不是你
Yes, we’ve just come in. I wasn’t sure if it was you.
最近好吗?
How are you?
很好 非常好 和往常一样 一直工作
Well, very well. Working, like always.
– 你好 – 还在做你的工作室吗?
– Hello. – Still got your studio?
是的 我现在有了一位法国的合伙人
Yes, I’ve got a French partner now.
他给我弄来了不少作品
He gets me a lot of work.
很高兴听到这些
I’m glad to hear it.
胡利安
Julián…
关于你的遭遇 我很遗憾
I’m really sorry about what’s happening to you.
我最近才听说 而且
I just heard recently and…
你要经历这些 我真的很遗憾
I’m really sorry you’re going through this.
我只想告诉你
I just wanted to tell you.
我时常想起你
I often think of you.
谢谢你 路易斯
Thank you, Luis.
打起精神来
Keep your spirits up.
我就不打扰你们吃饭了
I’ll let you get on with your meal.
谢谢
Thanks.
很抱歉 打扰了
Sorry to interrupt
我准备走了
I was just leaving and…
我想来跟你道别
I wanted to say goodbye.
这位是莫妮卡 这位是胡利安
This is Mónica. This is Julián.
– 很高兴见到你 – 我也是
– Nice to meet you. – You, too.
谢谢你刚才来跟我打招呼
Thank you for saying hello earlier.
经历了那些事 我不指望你还会那样
After what happened, that you said hello the way you did,
来跟我打招呼
I didn’t expect it.
我真的很感激
I’m really thankful.
我非常感动 而且 我想跟你道歉
I’m very moved and I want to apologize.
不用了 没有必要 胡利安
No, it’s not necessary, Julián.
不 有必要 真的有必要
Yes, it is necessary, it really is.
我想道歉 因为你是我的朋友
I want to apologize because you were my friend,
而且我的所做作为很卑鄙
and what I did was despicable.
我特别要道歉的是 当时没能跟你说声对不起
And I especially apologize for not saying I was sorry at the time.
特别是那个 我应该跟你道歉 不是吗?
Especially for that. I could have done it, couldn’t I?
我接受你的道歉 谢谢
I accept your apologies. Thank you.
然而 如果没发生那件事的话 我也不会遇见莫尼卡
However, if that hadn’t happened, I wouldn’t have met Mónica.
她怀孕了
She’s pregnant.
真的吗?那太好了
Really? That’s great.
恭喜 她怀孕了
Congratulations. She’s pregnant.
恭喜
Congratulations.
– 谢谢 – 那我收回我的道歉
– Thank you. – Well, I take back my apology.
对不
Sorry.
再见
Goodbye.
你就像个灭绝的物种 你知道的 不是吗?
You’re like an extinct species, you know that, don’t you?
你可以喂饱我然后把我放在展览橱窗里
You could stuff me and put me in a display cabinet.
好主意
That’s a good idea.
我就能拿回你欠我的钱了
I could get back the money you owe me.
阿尔弗雷多先生 你好吗?
Mr. Alfredo, how are you?
– 我是不是打扰你了? – 没有的事
– Am I interrupting? – You never interrupt.
我的朋友托马斯来看望我几天
My friend Tomás is visiting me for a few days.
阿尔弗雷多先生是这个戏剧的制♥作♥人 也是剧院的主人
Mr. Alfredo’s the producer of the play, and the owner of the theater.
– 很高兴认识你 – 这个剧院没有主人 胡利安
– Nice to meet you. – The theater has no owner, Julián.
请坐
Have a seat, please.
我听说了你的病情
I’ve learned about your disease.
当我几周前被告知的时候 我开始哭泣
When I was told, one week ago, I started crying.
我不知道怎么去安慰你
And I have no words of comfort.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但我也
But I also…
很生你的气
I also got mad at you.
我生气是因为我认为
I got mad because I thought
我应该是第一个知道的人
I should’ve been the first person to know.
我们是朋友 难道不是吗?
We’re friends, aren’t we?
当然是的
Of course.
是谁给了你在这个剧院的第一份工作?
Who gave you your first job here in the theater?
是你 阿尔弗雷多先生
You did, Mr. Alfredo.
那时候 没一个人愿意雇佣阿根廷演员
And back then, nobody was hiring Argentine actors.
没一个人
Nobody.
我不是故意要让你心烦
I didn’t mean to upset you.
我知道 我知道 亲爱的胡利安
I know, I know… dear Julián.
胡利安 你需要好好休息
Julián, what you need now is rest.
呆在家里 让别人照顾你
Stay at home, let others take care of you.
我必须保证这条船始终不沉
I have to see to it that this boat stays afloat.
那样 月末的时候每个人都能拿到薪水了
So everyone can get paid at the end of the month.
另找一个人真是非常艰难
It’s been very hard to find someone else.
他不会像你一般好
He won’t be as good as you are,
但经过一些训练 他还是能背熟台词的
but after some training, he learned his lines.
我们安排他在月末开始工作
We’ve arranged that he’ll start at the end of the month.
你仍有几天时间来告别
You still have a few days to say goodbye.
你理解的 不是吗?
You understand, don’t you?
我一直都在想念你
I think of you all the time.
这算什么?
What was that?
要我说就是 他把你炒了
I’d say he’s just fired you.
都去死吧
Everything’s going to hell.
阿根廷摇滚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!