Think about it.
好的 我会的
Yes, I will.
我不知道她们喂了他什么东西 这一周他都会是这个样子 我们走吧
I don’t know what they fed him, he’ll be like this all week. Let’s go.
结账 谢谢
Can I have the check, please?
特鲁曼 我的朋友 最近怎样啊?
Truman, my friend, how are you?
格洛丽亚
Gloria…
噢天哪 这真是个惊喜
My God… What a surprise!
你在这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
从加拿大回来了?
Are you back from Canada?
不 不是的
No, no…
我只是来这呆几天
I’m just here for a few days.
我来看看胡利安
I came to see Julián.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
在药店里面
At the pharmacy.
胡利安没告诉我说你要来
Julián didn’t tell me you were coming.
这个嘛 我们聊得不是很频繁
Well, we don’t talk that often…
这是趟惊喜之旅
It was a surprise visit…
– 而且我明天就要走了 – 瞧瞧 瞧瞧
– And I’m leaving tomorrow. – Well, well, well…
我前妻跟我最好的朋友在一起 发生什么了?
My ex-wife and my best friend together, what’s this?
格洛丽亚 最近还好吗?
Gloria. How are you?
很好 很好 我看见特鲁曼在这孤零零地
Fine, fine… I spotted Truman here alone…
尼可跟你说了吗?
Did Nico tell you?
没有 说什么?
No, what?
我们昨天去阿姆斯特丹了
We were in Amsterdam yesterday.
我们给了他一个惊喜
We gave him a surprise.
真的?你们去看他了?
Really? You went to see him?
我们没能待太久 他们有个考试
We couldn’t stay long, because they had an exam,
但我们喝了一杯 吃了午饭 庆祝了一下
but we had a drink, we had lunch and celebrated…
我们聊了会
We talked.
我很高兴你这么说 胡利安
I’m glad, Julián.
我心里这石头总算落地了 之前我都不知道该怎么处理这事
That’s a weight off my back. I didn’t know how to handle this.
尼可上星期告诉我的 我知道你是想亲自告诉他
Nico called me last weekend. I know you wanted to tell him,
但是他一直问问题
but he just kept on asking more and more questions…
他意识到事情不对劲
He realized something was wrong.
所以我就告诉他了
So I told him.
– 他没告诉你吗? – 哦 是的 当然了
Haven’t he told you? – Yes, of course.
我给他说了你的决定 好让他有心理准备
I told him about your decision so he can be prepared.
– 抱歉如果我 – 不 不用 别担心
– I’m sorry if… – No, no. Don’t worry.
我们聊得不多 因为苏菲在那儿
We didn’t talk so much because Sophie was there…
但是 一切都还好
but… everything was fine.
很高兴听你这么说 尼可需要见见你
I’m glad to hear it. Nico needed to see you.
他很是震惊 他想给你打电♥话♥的
He was devastated. He wanted to call you,
但是他不敢在电♥话♥上直说
but he didn’t dare to speak on the phone.
– 我明白 – 你懂他的
– I understand. – You know him.
他关注你每一个测验结果
He follows every test you get done.
尼可说他不久后一定把苏菲带过来
Nico promised he’d bring Sophie to Madrid soon.
但愿如此
Let’s hope so.
我得走了 见到你真棒 托马斯
Well… I’ve got to go, it was great to see you, Tomás.
– 保重 – 你也是
– Take care. – You too.
– 有什么需要的话 打电♥话♥给我 – 当然
– Call me if you need anything. – Of course.
形影不离的朋友啊
The inseparable friends.
过来
Come here.
胡利安 我们走吧
Julián, let’s go.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还想要点什么吗?
Do you want anything else?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我有点失落
I’m a bit upset.
怎么了?
Why?
因为你明天就走了
Because you’re leaving tomorrow.
而我再也见不到你了
And I won’t ever see you again.
我讨厌说再见 我是不会去机场的
I hate goodbyes, I’m not going to the airport.
这点我想说清楚
I want to make it clear.
我也不想你去
I don’t want you to come either.
– 那好 我们就在街上说拜拜 – 行啊
– Fine, we’ll say goodbye on the street. – Fine.
你打个的 然后回北极去 就这样
You take a taxi and go back to the North Pole, that’s it.
我认为这主意很棒
I think it’s a great idea.
他抱我的时候 我怎么就没意识到呢?
How come I didn’t realize, when he hugged me?
怎么就没看出来呢?
Why didn’t I realize?
给他打电♥话♥吧
Call him.
好的
Yes.
我去一趟厕所
I’ll go to the bathroom.
你还真快 你不是去厕所了?
That was fast, I thought you went to the bathroom.
我尿裤裆里了
I’ve just peed on myself.
没事的 别担心 我们现在回家
It’s okay, don’t worry, let’s go home.
我以前是个很浪漫的英雄 托马斯
I used to be a romantic hero, Tomás.
一个浪漫的英雄
A romantic hero.
这太美味了 托马斯 你什么时候也学学?
It’s delicious, Tomás. When are you going to learn?
干嘛要学?
What for?
我邀你来吃晚餐 你却从没来过
I invite you to dinner and you never come.
我不来是因为你每次都点外卖♥♥披萨
I never come because you end up ordering pizza.
披萨怎么了?那可一般的披萨 那是很特别的披萨
What’s wrong with pizza? It’s not any pizza, it’s a special one.
有这么薄 而且是在炉子里用柴火烧出来的
It’s this thin and made in a wood-fired oven.
好吃极了
It’s delicious.
我们住一起的时候 他从不做饭
When we lived together, he never cooked.
– 我能想象 – 从不
– I imagine. – Never.
看你心情这么好
Since you’re in such a good mood,
我想给你说件事
I’ll tell you something.
哦 什么事
Oh, here we go.
– 可别搞什么永别演说 – 不 这不是什么演说
– No farewell speeches. – No. This is not a speech.
那是什么事 你的小秘密?
So what is it, one of your secrets?
– 某种程度上说 是的 – 什么秘密?
– In a way, yes. – What secrets?
抱歉 我们洗耳恭听
Sorry, we’re all ears.
我决定了 我不会等到最后
It’s just that I’ve decided I won’t wait until the end.
– 你什么意思? – 胡利安
– What do you mean? – Julián…
没什么 只是
Nothing… It’s just that…
当情况变得很糟 真的很糟的时候
When things start to get ugly, really ugly,
我打算躺在床上 吃几片药
I’m going to lie in my bed, take some pills
我的一位医生朋友给我的药 然后
a doctor friend of mine gets for me, and…
– 就那样了 – 什么“就那样了”?
– That’s it, just that. – Just that?
你为什么要跟我说这个?我不明白
Why are you telling me? I don’t understand.
为什么我得知道?
Why should I know it?
去你的 胡利安 你叫我来就为这事?
Screw you, Julián! You made me come over to hear this?!
不 不 事实上 我考虑了好一阵了
No, no, in fact, I’ve been meaning to tell you for a while.
这只是
But it’s…
只是早点结束罢了
just ending it all a bit earlier.
我们都不必遭那个罪
We’ll save ourselves all that damned agony at the end.
我不想到时候你来为我擦屁♥股♥ 保拉
I don’t want you to end up wiping my ass, Paula.
更别说让我儿子了
Not even my son.
或者更糟 死在医院
Or worse, to die in a hospital…
满是想跟我拍照的护士们
full of nurses wanting to get a picture with me.
胡利安 这是因为今天那事吗?
Julián, is it because of what happened today?
– 不是的 – 发生什么了?
– No… – What happened today?
我尿裤裆里了
I peed myself.
所以呢?
So what?
好吧 我错了 我很抱歉
Okay, maybe I made a mistake, I’m sorry,
我不该告诉你的 写封信就够了
I shouldn’t have told you, a letter would have been enough.
你说都说了 你已经错了
You already spoke, you’ve already made the mistake,
别又来装勇士
don’t play martyr now.
– 保拉 别这样 – 怎么了?我也很累了
– Paula, please… – What? I’m tired, too.
我也很不容易
It’s hard for me, too.
– 是的 – 别生气
– Okay. – Don’t get angry, please.
我想你对我说 这只是你的一句玩笑话
I want you to tell me this is one of your jokes.
什么药啊?我不明白
What pills? I don’t understand.
就那种药
Some pills…
棒极了
Great.
你想这事多久了?
How long have you been considering this?
自从我拿到我测验结果 他们告诉我快死了的时候
Since the day I got my test results, and they told me I was dying.
从那开始的 保拉
Since then, Paula.
那你当时怎么不就去死?省的我♥操♥心
Why don’t you just die then and leave me alone?!
如果你想那样做的话
If that’s what you want!
你呢 你不想说点什么吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!