It’s just a misunderstanding, that’s all.
只是个误会而已 没事的
[crowd clapping]
(Coach) Okay, can we get the game going again, please? [blows whistle]
好 我们继续比赛好么?
How could you do that to me?
你为什么要对我这么做?
I’m really sorry.
真的很对不起
You’re sorry? Gee, Dad, thanks.
对不起?谢天谢地啊爸
That makes everything so much better.
这回好了吧
I lost my temper. I don’t know what else to say. I’m sorry.
我失控了 我不知道说什么好 对不起
Don’t you get it? There’s nothing anybody can say.
你难道不明白吗? 现在谁都不知道说什么好了
My life is ruined.
我的生活算是毁了
No, it’s not ruined.
不 没有毁
We’re going through a tough time but your life’s not ruined.
我们只是处在一个艰难的时期 但你的生活不会被毁掉
We’re going through a tough time?
我们处在艰难的时期?
We didn’t get raped.
我们又没有被强♥奸♥
We’re not the laughingstock of New Trier. I am!
我们不是新特里尔的笑柄 我才是!
I got raped. Not you!
我被强♥奸♥了 不是你!
I know that.
我知道
Nothing’s ever gonna be the same. I know that.
什么事都跟以前不一样了 我知道
But, please, can you please stop reminding me of it every second?
但我求你 能不能不要 每时每刻都提起那件事?
(Brit) Annie, wait! I’m so sorry.
安妮 等一下!我真的很抱歉
(Annie) For what? It’s not your fault my dad’s a psycho.
怎么了? 我爸犯神经病又不是你的错
What? No. I swear to God, I had nothing to do with it.
什么?不是的 我发誓 那跟我一点关系都没有
Wait, what are you talking about?
等下 你说什么呢?
The I nternet thing.
网上的事
What?
什么?
Oh, uh–
这个…
(Brit) Annie!
安妮!
Annie!
安妮!
Cameron.
卡梅隆
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
My God.
老天
[door opens]
Hello?
谁呀?
[steps]
Lynn?
林恩?
[sizzling]
[phone ringing]
Hello?
喂?
[Lynn, desperate] Will, where have you been? I’ve been calling you.
威尔 你在哪?我一直打电♥话♥找你
What, what do you mean? I’m , I’m here. Where are you?
你说什么呢?我在啊 你在哪呢?
On my way. Is, is Annie there?
我在路上 安妮在么?
No, I don’t, why?
我不知道 怎么了?
Just– Brittany called me. Something’s happened.
是…布列塔尼打电♥话♥给我…出事了
Is she there?
她在么?
What? Annie? What, what happened?
什么?安妮?发生 发生什么事了?
I– don’t– just go check, please! Call me back.
我也不清楚…快去看看啊! 等下回电♥话♥我
Annie!
安妮!
Annie.
安妮!
[locked door]
Annie, are you in there?
安妮 你在里面么?
[rattles doorknob, suspense music]
Annie, open this door!
安妮 开门!
[hits door] Annie!
安妮!
Shit.
我擦
(Lynn) Will?
威尔!
(Will) Call an ambulance!
快叫救护车!
(Will) How many pills have you taken?
你吃了多少药?
(Annie) I’m not really–
我没…
[screaming] Call an ambulance!
叫救护车!
[sobbing] Hello?
喂?
Open your mouth.
嘴张开
Open your mouth, sweetheart.
把嘴张开宝贝
(Lynn) We need, please–
拜托 我们需要…
[gags and coughs]
(Lynn) She’s taken too many pills?
她吃了很多药?
Yeah. Come on.
是的 快点
It’s all right.
没事了
[soft piano music, no dialog]
(Will) She asleep?
她睡了么?
I’m through talking.
我不想说话了
Brittany’s spending the night.
布列塔尼陪她过夜
Good night.
晚安
(Annie) Dad?
爸?
Dad.

Are you okay?
你没事吧?
You remember the first time you went in the pool?
你还记得你第一次去游泳池么?
What?
什么?
You probably don’t. You were two.
你可能不记得了 那时你两岁
Peter was scared to death the first time he went in.
彼得第一次去的时候怕死了
He screamed and cried so much, he didn’t stop.
他不停的哭不停的喊
He was fine in the bath, but pool…
他在浴缸里很好 但是游泳池…
Not you.
但你不是
You were fearless.
你什么也不怕
I remember.
我记得
You were amazing.
你真的很让人惊讶
Came in with me and almost immediately started laughing
和我一起下水还没一会儿就开始笑
and playing and splashing around.
然后泼水玩
You just had this confidence.
你曾经那么自信
It wasn’t just swimming.
不仅仅是游泳
You just had this–
你就是充满信任
trust–in things, people, the world.
对周围的事 对人 对这世界
It was who you were.
这才是你
No fear.
不会惧怕
God, I loved that.
老天 我爱这一点
I was so proud of it.
我为你感到骄傲
I envied it.
很羡慕你
And I was so afraid that you’d lose it as you grew up.
我多么怕你长大以后 会失去那些
That confidence. That faith.
失去那种信念 那种信仰
But you didn’t.
但你没有
And then I failed you.
我却打击了你的自信
It was my job to make sure you didn’t lose it.
我的职责就是不让你失去那种个性
To keep you safe.
保护你的安全
What am I if I can’t protect you?
我还算什么?如果我不能保护你
And to see you lose that confidence
看着你失去那种信念
to see you question yourself.
看着你质疑自己
That the idea would even occur to you
看着你想要作出
to want to hurt yourself.
伤害自己的事情
Or for you to think for one minute
你还一度怀疑自己
that you weren’t as beautiful–
觉得自己不漂亮…
I don’t know if you can ever forgive me, Annie.
我不知道你能不能原谅我 安妮
I really don’t know if you should.
我不知道你该不该原谅我
But I’m sorry.
但我想说 对不起
I’m so sorry.
真的很对不起
Dad. Daddy.
爸 爸爸..
I love you so much.
我很爱你
Dad.

(boy) Dad. Come on. How much longer?
爸 快点 还要多久啊?
(father) We just got here, buddy.
我们才刚到这儿 小家伙
Let’s at least pick up some stuff for the park. Okay?
至少也得带点东西去公园吧?
What a day.
多好的天气啊!
Susanna. Grab some apples, will ya?
苏珊娜 去买♥♥点苹果来 好么?
(boy) Hey, Dad. Can I do it for awhile?
嘿 爸 我能玩一会儿么?
Okay. Be careful, all right, buddy?
好的 小心一点好么 小家伙!
Well, hello. How do I look?
你好 我看起来怎么样?
[boy, chuckling] Goofy.
傻呼呼的
Yeah. Probably so.
好吧 也许吧
(Tyler) Mr. Weston!
韦斯顿先生!
Hey, Tyler, how’s it going?
你好泰勒 最近怎么样?
I’m good. How about yourself?
很好 你呢?
I’m good.
我也不错
Uh, Mom, Dad, this is M r. Weston.
爸 妈 这是韦斯顿先生
Hey, very nice to meet you.
很高兴见到您
He’s my physics teacher.
他是我的物理老师
Pleasure, pleasure. Hey, Susanna.
幸会幸会 嗨 苏珊娜
One of my students, Tyler.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!