我们可怜的孩子刚刚打包准备走 你就已经在打算重整他的房♥间了
What can I say? Except–good riddance! [chuckles]
那我说什么?要说…解放了!
[both laugh] Fuck.
讨厌
Oh, for God’s–
哦 天啊
(Annie) They’re in their room.
他们在房♥间里呢
Right now? Just a T-shirt and some underwear.
现在?一件T恤还有一些内衣
No. With just the T-shirt.
没 只有一件T恤
Okay.
好的
Okay, it’s dark now.
好了 已经黑了
[chuckles softly] Oh, I guess. What is it?
让我猜猜 是什么?
No.
没有
[soft piano music]
Okay.
好的
Is that everything?
东西都在这了吧?
Yeah.
是的
Katie, come give me a hug.
凯特 来抱一个
(Kate) No. I don’t want you to go.
我的婶婶尼科尔 很冷的一个人 不要 我不想让你走
[Peter clears throat]
什么!?!?
So, I guess I’m gonna go to college now.
我就要去上大学了
I love you. Email me, okay?
我爱你 记得发邮件给我 好么?
Okay. Hey, and check my tweets.
好的 记得看我的推特哟
(Will) Okay, we gotta go, guys.
好啦 我们应该走啦
(Will) We’ll see you later.
等下见咯
(Lynn) Bye. Bye, angel. Bye.
拜拜 天使 拜拜
[guide explaining, bells tolling]
Hi. Uh, it’s me again.
嘿 是我啦
Where are you? I’m sitting on the bench just outside.
你在哪?我在外面的长凳坐着
Annie?
安妮?
Yes?
你是?
It’s me. Charlie.
是我 查理
Hey, you.
嘿 你…
God, I can’t believe it’s really you.
天呐 我真不敢相信真的是你
Look at you. You’re gorgeous.
看看 你真美!
Is this a joke?
开玩笑的吧?
What?
什么?
No, it’s me, Charlie.
不 是我啊 查理
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
You’re not 25.
你不是二十五岁
Oh. Well, hey.
这个嘛
Don’t get upset.
别生气
Annie, please.
安妮 求你
Just give me a chance to explain.
给我一个解释的机会
It’s me, Charlie.
是我啊 查理啊
I’m sorry, I, but–
很抱歉 但…
Okay, all right. You’re right.
好吧 你是对的
I just couldn’t think of a way to tell you.
我只是不知道怎么和你说
You have to believe me.
你一定要相信我
Annie, please. Please?
安妮 求你 求你了
Don’t get upset. You’re killing me here.
别伤心了 你这是在折磨我啊
Annie? It’s still me. Okay?
安妮 我还是我 对么?
Forget the age thing. All that stuff that we talked about?
忘了年龄吧 你忘了我们聊过的东西么?
All the things that we shared? It’s me. Charlie.
忘了我们一起分享的东西了么? 我是查理啊
I’m sitting right here next to you.
我就坐在你的旁边啊
Why do you keep lying to me?
你为什么要对我撒谎?
Because of this.
因为
I was, I was afraid
我 我很怕
that you wouldn’t be mature enough to understand.
怕你不够成熟 无法理解
Annie, when you connect with someone the way that we connected
安妮 当你像我们之间这样 和某人打交道时
when you find a soul mate the way that we found each other
当你找到像我们这样知心的人时
then nothing else matters.
就没什么需要顾虑的了
I thought you were old enough to understand that.
我还以为你已经长大 可以明白这些了
I mean, you made me think you could handle this, Annie.
你总让我觉得你能处理好这些事
I mean, this is ridiculous.
这没有道理
I mean, it’s me, Charlie.
我就是我 查理
The same guy that you’ve been talking to every day and every night
是那个每日每夜都和你聊天的人
for the last two months.
已经两个多月了
I love you.
我爱你
Annie.
安妮
And I don’t get why age has to change that.
我不明白 年龄怎么能改变这些呢?
Can we just walk a bit? Huh?
我们能不能一起走走?
Talk a little bit more.
聊点什么
Just for a couple of minutes
就好好聊几分钟好么?
before I have my long drive back to the airport?
然后我就开车走那长长的路去机场
Come on. Just–
来吧 就是…
I was just looking forward to seeing you so much.
我刚才多么希望见到你
I thought we were friends at least, Annie.
我还以为我们至少也是朋友吧 安妮
This remind you of anything?
是不是让你想到了什么?
I was just thinking that. Your year abroad in London.
我正想着呢 你在伦敦的那一年
All these American students come in. I saw this girl.
所有美国学生都来了 我看到了这个女孩
Love at first sight.
一见钟情
Didn’t work out. I ended up with you.
从此无法自拔 最后就跟你在一起了
There.
这里
Sorry.
对不起
(Lynn) Go ahead, spin it.
去吧 把它转起来
(Annie) The candy’s weird. It’s better without it.
这糖味道好怪 真不该选的
(Charlie) Can I have some of yours?
我能尝尝你的么?
Oh.

Yeah. You win. Pistachio rocks.
好吧 你赢了 开心果粒
So Peter took off, huh?
彼得走了 对吧?
You must be so excited.
你一定非常兴奋
Yeah, I’m happy for him.
我替他感到高兴
I’m just gonna miss him, that’s all.
我会想念他 就是这样
I just hope he doesn’t get caught up
我只是希望他不要被
into that whole fraternity rush thing.
兄弟会那样的东西纠缠住
Sounds so stupid.
这听起来很傻
Yeah, there’s definitely some stupid stuff involved, but
是啊 总会有一些愚蠢的东西在身边
I have to say I was a Delt
其实我原来就在兄弟会里面
and there were some great things about it, too.
还是有很多不错的事情的
I met some, some quality guys that I hope will be friends for life.
在那遇到了许多很厉害的人 很值得深交的人
Yeah, I just, when he drinks he kind of loses control.
我只是觉得 他喝酒以后 整个人就像失控一样
This one time he tried to text me the sound of him vomiting.
有一次他想把他呕吐的声音 用短♥信♥发给我
It’s kind of tough to spell. [chuckles]
不过太难拼写了
It’s kind of– I, I don’t know.
就像是…我 我也不知道
It’s like, “UG,” I don’t know. But…
好像是“UG” 我也不知道 但是…
I just hope he doesn’t just do it to party and get laid.
我只是希望他不要只顾着参加派对 跟人上♥床♥
But, yeah, I guess that’s what college is for, right?
我想大学就应该是这样的吧?
Finding out for yourself, finding out who you are.
发现自己 完善自己
What?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
It’s just
只是
you amaze me. Seriously.
说真的 我被你震住了
You’re so intelligent and sensitive, like
你充满了智慧 感情细腻
wise beyond your years.
超过你的年龄
It’s just amazing, that’s all.
真的被震住了 就这样
Hey.

Want me to teach you the secret Delt handshake?
想学兄弟会的秘密握手方法么?
Okay.
好呀
You can’t tell anyone.
你可不能告诉别人
I won’t.
不会的
Okay.
那好
Stick out your hand
伸出你的手
like you’re gonna shake mine.
就像要和我握手那样
So–
那么…
So.
怎么
You still mad at me?
还在生我的气么?
No, not really.
没 还好
Wanna check out your present?
看看给你的礼物呗?
Oh, yeah.
哦 是啊
You said you’d want one in red, so–
你说你想要个红色的…
It’s sexy, right?
很性感 对吧?
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve thought about you in it.
我都说不出我有多少次 梦想着你穿着这个了
It’s crazy, I’m so nervous and excited

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!