So, I warmed up your blanket.
好了 舒服又温馨
There you go. All comfy and cozy.
祝你好梦 小家伙 明天早上见
Sweet dreams, Little Amigo. I’ll see you in the morning.
他刚才是亲亲晚安了吗
Did he really just kiss you goodnight?
没错 嫉妒吗
He did. Jealous?
问一下 你怎么得到超速度的
Question. What gives with the super-speed?
喂 你是机器人吗
Hey, hey, you a robot?
你有放射性吗 老兄
Are you radioactive, homie?
会传染吗
Is it contagious?
离这孩子远点
Give the kid some space.
我是鞭索 这是我的团队
I’m Whiplash. And this here is my crew.
我是滑痕
I’m Skidmark!
真 爽
Ah, yeah!
我是烈火 咝咝 咝咝
And I’m Burn. Sizzle, sizzle, uh-uh.
我叫漂移 是这里定基调的 懂吗
The name is Smoove Move. I set the tone around here, you dig?
看好了 就是现在
Now check this. Right about now,
我速度之快
I’m moving so fast,
让整个世界都陷入慢动作 宝贝儿
the whole world’s going in slow motion, baby.
下一秒 隆重出场的是
Here one second, gone the next.
人称白色幻影的我
They call me the White Shadow!
因为太快 你只能看到我的影子
Because I’m so fast, all you see is my shadow.
我不明白
I don’t get it.
身形轻盈 快如魅影
I’m fast, like a shadow!
但是你的影子明显和快没什么关系
Yeah, but shadows, they’re not inherently fast.
白色幻影
White Shadow.
还是能看到你
I can still see you.
听着 乡下蜗牛
Listen, garden snail,
很明显你有两把刷子
you clearly got the skills to pay the bills.
如果蜗牛也有刷子 你的挺大
If snails had to pay bills, that is.
你有两把大刷子
You would be able to pay them.
没错 刷子
Yeah, bills.
刷子挺好用 孩子
Paid in full, son.
我来这 是邀请你加入我的团队
So, I’m here to invite you to join our crew.
加入你的团队
Join your crew?
我的话很滑稽吗
Did I say something humorous?
不好意思 只是你们大家 你懂的
I’m sorry. It’s just that you guys are, you know,
有点慢…吞吞的
kind of slow-ish.
过分 一点都不给面子
Really? To our faces?
西奥 你在干什么
Theo, what are you doing?
我当你放了个屁 虽然我闻到了异味
Now, I’m gonna pretend I didn’t hear what I clearly just heard.
闻到什么 我什么都没闻到
Heard what? I didn’t hear anything.
大家还是可以讲道理的 是吧 西奥
Nothing out of order, did you, Theo?
我是认真的
I meant what I said.
你最好别给我吹破牛皮
Then you better put your money where your mouth is.
蜗牛可吹不动牛的皮
Snails don’t have money.
不然我们都会用刷子了 是吧
Otherwise, we’d be able to pay the bills. Remember?
你打嘴仗还装什么有深度
Your trash talk is needlessly complicated.
是吗 还是你的刷子 烂到毛都掉光了
Is it? Or is it that your unpaid bills are overdue?
说够了吧 看看你有什么能耐
Enough talk. It’s time for action.
规则很简单 第一个到达流星的
It’s simple. First one to the top of that shooting star
星光广场
就是赢家
wins.
就凭你们 要上那里吗 很好
You guys? Way up there, huh? Awesome.
不如我用本年历来帮你计时吧
Let me get my calendar so I can time you.
挺会说笑 菜鸟
You got jokes, rookie?
尽管笑吧 乡巴佬
Laugh it up, garden snail.
各就各位
On your mark
预备
Get yourself set
见识一下白色幻影的厉害
Prepare to be White Shadowed!
借个道
Coming through!
他们都疯了
Those guys are crazy!
他们真有意思
Those guys are awesome.
那个谁 上来玩玩吧
Hey, player! The party up here!
我要怎么上去
How do I get up there?
再见
Later!
也借个道
Coming through!
谁才是慢吞吞的 乡下蜗牛
Who’s “Slow-ish” Now, garden snail?
改变 就在今天
Today, everything changes!
史上最快蜗牛 尽在哥俩好卷饼店
提托 你在做什么
Tito, what are you doing?
我在策划一个 “卷新”
Planning a “Taco-volution”!
这是我想出来的妙点子
It’s a little concept that I came up with.
当你把那两个词语组合
When you combine the words
“卷饼”和”创新” 我明白的
“Taco” And “Revolution.” I get it.
但是那对卖♥♥卷饼有什么帮助吗
But how is that supposed to help us sell tacos?
耐心点 老兄 罗马不是一天建成的
Patience, bro. Taco-volutions don’t happen in a day.
下一站是洛城大河
And next up on our tour is the L.A. River.
它赫赫有名 因为…
Famous for its appearance…
走走 快走
Get! Get out!
对不起 帕斯 能递上来给我吗
Sorry, Paz. Can you throw that up here?
汽配店
看我追上你 看我追到你
Coming to getcha! I’m coming to getcha!
欢乐谷模型店
再会
Bye.
你好
Hey!
欢乐谷模型店 我是鲍比 为您效劳
Valley Hobby, this is Bobby, how can I help you?
你拨错电♥话♥了 没事
No, you got the wrong number. Yeah, okay.
看我不追上你
That’s what I’m talking about!
想来个杰克逊五人组式美甲吗
You want Jackson Five on your feet?
每个脚趾都有
One Jackson per toe.
天王在故乡印第安纳州的家庭乐队
好啊 你随意发挥吧
Sure, knock yourself out.
完美无缺
Can’t get no better.
好吧 你的计划是什么
Okay. So, what’s your plan?
和一群疯子蜗牛
Stay here in this rundown strip mall?
还有一个想用你推销墨西哥小吃的人
With a bunch of lunatic snails,
在这排破店铺子里混吃等死吗
and a nutso taco man who is using you to sell Mexican food?
要是那样 奶奶个熊 把我弄死算了
Because if that’s your plan, then whoopty-skippy-do, sign me up!
我耳朵根发痒 你们是在谈论我吗
My ears are burning. I hope you’re not talking about me.
你俩看起来关系不一般 小家伙
You two seem to have a special connection, Little Amigo,
这个看起来是小家伙朋友的蜗牛
and Snail Who Seems To Be Friends With Little Amigo.
她是你母亲吗
Is this your mother?
还是你姐姐
Your sister?
不用说了 肯定是你女朋友
Say no more. It’s your girlfriend.
她是个可人儿
She’s a cutie.
女汉子
Women.
我得承认
I have to admit,
我真希望”卷新”现在就可以开始
I was kind of hoping the taco-volution would’ve started by now.
没道理啊
It doesn’t make sense.
我的头脑加上你的速度
With my brains and your speed,
我们应该大有作为才对 是吧
we should be destined for greatness, right?
我们得大张旗鼓一下 小家伙
We need to think big, Little Amigo.
我是说广♥告♥ 脱口秀和展览会什么的
I’m talking commercials, talk shows, county fairs.
跳蚤市场 不对
Flea markets. No,
是农贸市场 错了 是超♥市♥
farmers’ markets. No, supermarkets.
总之是各种市就对了
We’ll cover all the markets.
成人礼 坚信礼 毕业典礼
Quinceanera, confirmations, graduations.
印第500大奖赛
The Indy 500.
我想到了 我们应该有自己的肥皂剧
I got it. We can have our very own telenovela!
印第500大奖赛
什么 才不
What? No.
就是这个 切特
This is it, Chet.
我知道我们来这是有原因的
I knew we ended up here for a reason.
你能不能慢一点
Will you just slow down for a second?
慢 开玩笑吗 我的字典里没有慢
Slow down? Are you kidding? I’m never going slow again!
西奥 停下
Theo, stop.
你要表达什么
What are you trying to say?
我要让他参加大奖赛
I wanna enter him in the Indy 500.
大奖赛 你在胡说什么
The Indy 500? What are you talking about?
他在说什么
What is he talking about?
听着 也许这听起来有点疯狂
Now, look, I know it may sound a little crazy
不不不 提托 这可不疯狂
No, no, no, Tito, that doesn’t sound crazy.
哥俩好卷饼寿司 那有点疯狂
Dos Bros Tacos and Sushi. That was crazy.
怎么会 大家都爱寿司

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!