You might want to get a two-shot here.
我和站在这里的这位满怀激♥情♥的先生一样
I, like this passionate gentleman here,
开始都有一段辛酸的经历
came from humble beginnings.
用我父亲的话说
In the words of my dear father,
没有遥不可及的梦想
“No dream is too big,
小人物也有逐梦的权利
and no dreamer, too small.”
这也就是为什么我相信
And that is why I, for one,
印第500永远不会限制车手的速度
believe that if the Indy 500 isn’t going to put a limit on speed,
也不会约束赛车的精神
then it shouldn’t put a limit on spirit!
满足大家的愿望吧
Give the people what they want.
让他参赛
Let him race!
让他参赛 让他参赛 让他参赛
Let him race! Let him race! Let him race!
给我来一张
Just me.
我的脸 要特写
Whole frame, my face.
那就这样吧
All right!
“这样”是哪样
“All right,” What?
你们的蜗牛可以参加印第500汽车赛
Your snail can compete in the Indianapolis 500.
太棒了
Yeah!
这个世界都疯了吗
Has the world lost its mind?
真是太感谢您了 给我们这次机会
祝贺特搏
To Turbo!
星光广场
Starlight Plaza! Hey!
他不会放慢脚步
He ain’t slow no more.
那是一定的
That’s for sure.
关上门
Shut the door.
登上舞台
Get on the floor.
沙茶酱
Barbeque sauce!
我们带来了印第安纳波利斯的最新报道
And we’re back with more from Indianapolis.
看啊 我们上电视了
Check it out. We’re on TV.
洛佩斯先生 对于获得
Mr. Lopez, how do you feel
印第500参赛资格 你有什么感受
about getting to compete in the Indy 500?
我太高兴了
I’m just so happy.
我们非常欢迎各位
And we’d all be happy to
光临我们的小镇星光广场
see you come on down to the Starlight Plaza.
位于加利福尼亚凡奈斯101公路北侧
Just north of the 101 in Van Nuys, California.
金林美甲沙龙
Kim Ly Nail Salon.
我们可以提供蜗牛式美甲服务
Where we put the “Nail” in “Snail.”
卷饼男在成千上万的观众面前喜极而泣
Taco Man cried in front of millions of people.
去吧 帕斯 好好睡一觉
Here you go, Paz. Nice and warm.
晚安 提托
Goodnight, Tito.
-你睡得还舒服吧 鲍比 -不
– You comfy enough, Bobby? – No.
如果有需要的话叫我
Okay, let me know if you need anything.
别碰我
Hey! No touching!
轻点 轻点 轻点
Smooth, smooth, smooth.
睡吧 我的朋友 明天可是个大日子
Sleep tight, Little Amigo. We got a big day tomorrow.
没错
Yep.
大日子 那当然了
Big day, indeed.
你这个语气可不像是赞成啊
I’m detecting a refreshing note of disapproval.
我很担心 你也应该担心
I’m worried. And you should be, too.
没事的
I’ll be fine.
你忘乎所以了 知道吗
You are delusional, you know that?
大红美事件又要重新上演
It’s Big Red all over again.
不过这一次 不再是一辆除草机
Only this time, instead of one lawn mower,
而是32辆如狼似虎的大汽车
it’ll be 32 giant, fire-breathing cars!
到时候我可救不了你
And I won’t be able to save you.
你用不着救我 因为这一次 我变快了
You won’t have to, because this time, I have speed.
你不是汽车 你只是一只蜗牛
You’re not a car. You’re a snail.
我是这里的新秀 切特
I got a shot here, Chet.
你会发现 我能做到的
I can do this. You’ll see.
不 不会的
No, I won’t.
我不能眼睁睁地看着我唯一的兄弟
I will not stand by and watch the only brother I’ve got
为了一个遥不可及的梦想去送死
risk his life chasing some impossible dream.
对不起 西奥
I’m sorry, Theo.
这些人 他们都相信我
All of these people, they believe in me.
盖·加涅也相信我
Guy Gagné believes in me.
你为什么不相信我
Why won’t you?
还有 记住 我的名字叫特搏
And by the way, my name is Turbo.
马上就好 我们走吧
All right. Tout suite, let’s go.
2.2排量V型6缸涡轮增压机
2.2-liter turbo V6.
24气门顶置四凸轮轴
24-valve quad-overhead cam.
这个世界上最快的单座开轮式赛车
Fastest open-wheel, single-seat machine on the planet.
我想我真是爱上它了
I think I’m in love.
不是吧
No way.
你不会想偷我的奖杯吧
You’re not trying to steal my trophy from me, are you?
因为对你来说 自己赢一个实在太难了
Because if you want one for yourself, you may have a long wait.
来杯浓缩咖啡吗
Espresso?
现在你成了我的小对手 不是吗
So, you are my little competition, eh?
小丑对抗冠军
The underdog versus the champion.
你知道的 这个世界就喜欢小丑
The world loves the underdogs, you know.
外面的梦想家 他们需要这些小丑
The dreamers out there, they need them.
想要相信 终有一天
Need to believe that one day,
他们也能创造奇迹
maybe they could achieve the impossible, too.
然而 不幸的是 小丑们很少会赢
Well, the sad truth is, underdogs seldom win.
梦想家呢
And dreamers?
到头来才发现 不过是黄粱一梦
Let’s just say, eventually, they have to wake up.
我从来没和蜗牛聊过天
I’ve never talked to a snail before.
真是又小又好玩
So small, so amusing.
他们都想看你比赛 对吧
No wonder they want to see you race, eh?
让他去吧
Look at him go.
谢谢你 大胆的小蜗牛
Thank you, plucky snail.
因为你 全世界都会关注这场比赛
Because of you, the whole world will be watching this race.
方格旗落下之时 他们都会见证我的胜利
And when the checkered flag drops, they’ll be watching me win.
回家去吧 乡下蜗牛
Crawl home, garden snail,
趁你还有力气
while you still can.
下午好 粉丝们
Good afternoon, race fans,
欢迎来到本年度印第安纳波利斯
and welcome to this year’s running
500英里大奖赛现场
of the Indianapolis 500.
200多个国家
Televised in over 200
30多种语言 全球同步播出
countries and aired in 33 different languages,
这已经不仅仅是比赛了
this is no longer just a race,
等你老了还可以给孙辈讲述今天的传奇
this is the day you’ll be telling your grandchildren about.
当一只蜗牛参赛的时候 你在做些什么
Where were you the day they let a snail race in the Indy 500?
好了 该出发了 准备好了吗
Okay, time to go. You ready?
来电 安杰洛
语♥音♥信箱已满
好了 开个小会 来
All right, team meeting. Bring it in.
现在 我的朋友 属于我们的时刻到了
This is it, Little Amigo. This is our moment. Our time.
今天是我们创造历史的一天
Today is the day we make our mark.
大家都上来 该出发了
Everybody in! It’s go time!
哥俩好卷饼店和赛车队
西奥 一定要小心啊
Oh, Theo. Be careful out there.
小蜗牛 你迷路了吗
Hey, little snail. Are you lost?
没有
No.
你是男孩还是女孩
Are you a boy, or a girl?
这算什么问题 我才不是女孩
Why is this confusing? I’m not a girl!
他们来了 伙计们
And there they are, folks.
一些赛车界的重量级人物
Some of the biggest names in motorsport.
谢尔比·斯通 新鲜出炉的圣保罗赛冠军
Shelby Stone, hot off her win in Sao Paulo.
克劳迪奥·克鲁兹也在
And there’s Claudio Cruz,
他的绰号♥是”巴西刽子手”
a.k.a. “The Brazilian Butcher.”
进入赛车界前他的确当过屠夫
He actually was a butcher before he got into race car driving.
加涅 加涅 加涅
Gagne! Gagne! Gagne!
他来了 伙计们
And here he comes, folks,
那个人 是神话 是传说
le man, le myth, le legend…
他高傲 但他宅心仁厚
le “If I could choose anybody
他低调 但是万人敬仰 他就是
in the world to be my best friend it would be…”
盖·加涅
Guy Gagne!
没错 就要这样 加涅 加涅
Yes, yes. “Gagne, Gagne!”
食品卡车最近真流行
You know, food trucks are actually very popular these days.
我还挺喜欢吃美味蛋糕的
And I tell you what, I do love a good torta.
瞧见他们的T恤了吗
And would you look at those t-shirts?
家用打印机还能干这个 真神奇
It is amazing what you can do on your printer at home.
提托 你最好知道自己在干什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!