What? People love sushi.
哥俩好卷饼亲猴乐园 那也有点疯狂
Dos Bros Tacos and Monkey Petting Zoo. That was crazy.
孩子们很有爱 大人们可太刻薄了
The babies were cute. The adults were just so mean.
卷饼超人和他的小弟 油条人
Taco Man and his sidekick, the Churro.
那是真他♥娘♥的♥疯狂
That was off-the-hook crazy!
是疯狂到正点
Crazy awesome.
但这个计划 提托
But this, Tito?
疯狂都只配给它提鞋
This is in a category all by itself.
安杰洛 拜托了
Angelo, please.
我拜托你 切特 听我一句劝
Come on, Chet. Just hear me out.
西奥 蜗牛不能参加汽车大奖赛
Theo, a snail cannot race in a competition meant for cars.
规矩就是规矩
There are rules.
事实上 我做了很多调查
Actually, I’ve been doing a lot of research,
没有规则禁止蜗牛参加比赛
and there’s nothing in the rules that says a snail can’t enter the race.
规则也没说海绵不可以参赛
There’s nothing that says this sponge can’t enter the race either,
但是那永远不可能发生
but that doesn’t mean it’s ever gonna happen.
几百万人都看这比赛
Millions of people watch that race.
我们会让小镇名扬天下的 老兄
This could put us on the map, bro.
-有人可要忙工作了 -拜托 安杰洛
– Trying to work, here. – Come on, Angelo.
我们只需要两万美金的参赛费
All we have to do is raise the $20,000 registration fee.
什么
What?
-我在想 只要卖♥♥了卡车 -卖♥♥卡车
– I figured, once we sell the truck – Sell the…
你听听自己在说什么 提托
Are you even listening to yourself, Tito?
你要把我们毕生积蓄 花在一只蜗牛身上
You want to invest our entire life savings in a snail!
我告诉你 这只蜗牛背负使命找到我们
I’m telling you, this snail crawled into our lives for a reason.
我觉得他就是我们的幸运星
I think he could be our little shooting star.
听到了吗 切特 那人相信我
Did you hear that, Chet? This guy believes in me.
那人和你一样都疯了
That guy is as crazy as you are.
你永远不会被允许参赛
They’ll never let you into that race.
就算你能 你连一圈都熬不过去
And even if they did, you wouldn’t survive one lap.
可是安杰洛 听我说
Yeah, but Angelo, listen…
-提托 -西奥
– Tito! – Theo!
不是所有梦想都可以实现
Not every dream is meant to come true.
他说得没错
Yeah, what he said.
蜗牛参加印第500 真有你的
A snail in the Indy 500.
下一步你又要做什么
What will you think of next?
别担心 小家伙
Don’t worry, Little Amigo.
我们总会筹到参赛费的
We’ll get that entrance fee somehow.
有人觉得两万美金是一大笔钱
Now, I know some people may say $20,000 sounds like a lot of money.
那就是一大笔钱
It is a lot of money.
也有人说我肯定疯了
And I know some people may say I’m crazy.
但是
But I say,
当一只蜗牛以300公里的时速
when a snail crawls into your life
闯进你的生活
at 200 miles an hour,
要是不抓住这千载难逢的机会
then you’d have to be crazy not to grab onto that shell,
那才是真疯了
and take a ride of a lifetime.
如果你还没有被说服
Now, in case you’re still not convinced
看看我精心设计的热血海报吧
Boom! Check out my well-designed endorsement poster.
你想说什么 提托
What’s your point, Tito?
我想说 我们有机会将生活变得更美好
My point is, we got a chance to change our lives for the better.
把星光广场变得和梦想中一样美好
To make Starlight Plaza the great place we all know it could be.
那么现在
Now, come on.
准备好要赞助下一届大奖赛冠军了吗
Who’s ready to sponsor the next Indy 500 champion?
抱歉 提托 我还有活儿要干
Sorry, Tito, but I’ve got work to do.
不 你很闲 你们都闲爆了
No, you don’t. None of you do.
我真不明白 那海报多牛逼啊
I don’t get it. That poster was awesome.
干得不错 你尽力了 该回家了 西奥
Well, good try, you did your best. Time to go home, Theo.
我们一定要去印第安纳波利斯 切特
We’re going to Indianapolis, Chet.
你就张着那小胖脸看好吧
Don’t you worry your chubby little face about that.
准备好 队员们
All right, team.
蜗动起来
Snail up!
下一站是洛城大河
And next up on our tour is the L.A. River.
旅游观光
它因为经常在电影中出现而闻名
Famous for its appearance in such movies as…
白色幻影来也
You’ve just been White Shadowed!
下一站是星光广场
Next stop is the Starlight Plaza.
太帅了
Yes!
烈火 让我们开始狂欢吧
Burn. Let’s get this party started.
说得没错
You know it.
蜗动完成
Snailed it.
滑痕 你拿到饮料了吗
Skidmark. You bringing the beverages?
这个饮料给你 还有这个给你
I got a beverage for you. And a beverage for you.
让她闪亮起来吧 特搏 该你上了
Light her up, Turbo. Do your thing, baby.
史上最快蜗牛 尽在哥俩好卷饼店
安杰洛 我们有顾客来了
Hey, Angelo! We got customers.
好了 准备好了吗
Okay, you ready?
出发吧
Go!
好了 你们可以出发了
All right. You’re good to go.
好了 所有人都回到车上去
Okay, everybody. Back on the bus.
太太 你看起来真不错
Mama, you look good!
再见 记得我还承办婚礼和受戒业务
Bye. Come again. I do weddings, bar mitzvahs.
谢谢你们 欢迎再来
Thank you. Come back soon.
明天 还有以后 我一直都在这儿
Tomorrow, later on today. I’ll be here.
祝你们的小蜗牛好运
Good luck with that snail of yours.
谢谢你们 我的朋友们
Thank you, my friend.
我不得不表扬你 提托
I gotta hand it to you, Tito.
这一次 你的胡闹总算派上用场了
For once, one of your crazy schemes worked.
我就知道
I know!
如果那块广♥告♥牌能给我们带来这么大效用
And, hey, if we did better because of that billboard,
想一想印第500会给我们带来什么
just imagine what the Indy 500 could do.
别跟我说这些疯话
Hey, don’t go crazy on me.
今天是个好日子 我们卖♥♥了很多卷饼
We had a good day. We sold a few extra tacos.
这就足够了
It’s good enough.
你最好别搞砸了 提托
You better not mess this up, Tito.
天啊 不
Oh, no.
没错 我们会去印第安纳波利斯 切特
Oh, yes. We’re going to Indianapolis, Chet!
乡巴佬要进城 紧张到头疼
“I” to the “N” to the “Dizzy” to the “Wizzah.”
你的明白
You dig?
没错 伙计
Yes, sir.
一份早餐煎饼 谢谢
One breakfast burrito, please.
对不起 亲爱的 今天有点不顺
That’s it. I’m sorry, honey. Today is the day.
对不起 提托
提托
Tito!
杰克逊兄弟五人组的《回到印第安纳》
我要回到印第安纳
I’m goin’ back to Indiana
那里是我的故乡
Indiana here I come
我张开双臂奔向青青的牧场
I spread my wings for greener pastures
不知道自己在追寻什么
I still ain’t found what I was after
我郁郁不乐 只能放声高歌♥
I’ve got the blues and that is why I sing
我只想做自己的事情
I just wanna do my thing, yeah
我要回到印第安纳
I’m goin’ back to Indiana
我要回到印第安纳
I’m goin’ back to Indiana
因为那是生我养我的地方
’cause that’s where my baby’s from
好了 提托你懂吧
Yeah, okay Tito you got it
准备好了吗 大家伙
Are you ready, big man?
数到三 一 二
On three. One, two…
印第 宝贝
Indy, baby!
来电 安杰洛
新的语♥音♥信件
印第安纳波利斯
取名 子弹 火箭 开拓者 祖玛
我知道了 叫超快♥感♥
I got it! “Fasty”!
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
特搏
“Turbo”!
好了 像孩子们说的”改良你的坐骑”
All right, as the kids say, “Time to plump your ride.”
见鬼 不要这样
Heck, no!
我们用这个吧
Let’s do this.
这才像话
Now, that’s more like it.
不要乱晃 好了
No twitching. Voila!
经过精心打造 全新装备
Suited and booted, gooted and looted, dipped and whipped!
我们小镇的车手代表诞生了 宝贝
We’ve got a contender, baby!
星光广场
快看他啊
Look at him go!
我要回到印第安纳
I’m goin’ back to Indiana
那是生我养我的地方
’cause that’s where my baby’s from

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!