忽然间 我们 明白了
Suddenly, it’s clear…
这一定有问题
That now something’s terribly wrong.
大家乱作一团 四散尖叫逃命
Everybody panics. They start running and screaming.
现场一片混乱
It’s total chaos.
雪墙差不多有50米高
The wall of snow is like 50 meters high
100米宽 移♥动♥的非常快
and 100 meters wide. And it’s moving so fast…
我抓住薇拉和哈瑞
So I grab Vera and Harry…
想把他们抱起来 但是我不能
And I try to pick them both up. But I can’t.
我找托马斯 帮我把孩子带到安全的地方
So I look for Tomas, to help carry the kids to safety…
这时我看到我的丈夫
And what I see is my husband
抓起他的手套和手♥机♥
grabbing his gloves and his phone…
抛下我们跑了
and running like hell away from us.
一切都变成白色
Then everything goes white.
我和孩子们站在那里
I’m standing there with the kids…
白得刺眼的光线
There’s this intensity
还有雪落下的声音 我什么也不知道
and these sounds, like nothing I’ve ever known.
我在想这是不是
And I’m thinking that this is…
我大喊托马斯
And I call out to Tomas…
但是他不在
But he’s not there.
我不知道这有多久
I don’t know how long it all went on.
其实
And then…
那不是雪崩
there is no avalanche.
笼罩着我们的雾
That fog closing in on us
只是雪崩产生的白烟而已
was only avalanche smoke.
真正的雪崩在到达餐厅之前
The actual avalanche came to a stop
就停了
before reaching the restaurant.
我在那里 抓着孩子
There I am, clutching my kids,
忽然间天空又变蓝了
and suddenly the sky is blue again!
我们的午餐还在桌子上
Our lunch is still on the table…
人们陆陆续续回来了
People start coming back…
我这才意识到根本就没有他妈的雪崩
and realize that there was no fucking avalanche.
我不知道怎么办 我坐下来吃饭
I don’t know what to do, so I sit down and eat.
托马斯也回来了
Then Tomas comes back…
我们一句话也没有说 只是低着头吃饭
We don’t say a thing, just eat.
好了
Right…
我现在有个问题
So now I have a problem…
我现在这个五星级度假村里一点也不爽
Here I am in this fancy hotel, and I’m not happy.
感觉很不好 我不喜欢这
It’s no good, I don’t like it here.
托马斯 说句话 你把我吓坏了
Tomas, say something! This is freaking me out!
当 当
When… When there’s…
出现这样的情况 人们不能总是知道
In situations like these, you’re not always…
应该怎么办
aware of what you do.
你想的首先是求生
You try to survive.
一旦求生模式开启
But when you’re in survival mode…
他就不可能遵守他的价值观念
He might not be able to live up to his values.
而且
And all…
那好 但是事后你得 承认
Fine, but afterwards you need to own up to it.
– 承认你的逃跑行为 – 但是
– Admit what you did. – But didn’t…?
你在想什么 托马斯
What are your thoughts, Tomas?
他都问你三次了
It’s the third time he asks.
你就不能说句话吗
So could you please say something?
哈瑞
Harry!
不是和你说了吗 不能在屋里玩飞行器
What did we say about flying this indoors?
上帝
Jesus Christ…
你得说句话
You’ve got to say something.
对不起
Sorry about that.
这是托马斯刚给孩子们买♥♥的玩具
That’s Tomas’ latest toy…
真是的
Great…
你们没事吧
Are you guys Okay?
当然 没事
Sure, we’re fine.
我们走吧
So, should we leave?
现在走好吗
Should we go, or just stick around?
我们应该
We should…
他们需要接受心理治疗
They need… therapy.
嘘 嘘
Shh, shh.
非常抱歉发生了这种事情 但是我们还是需要谈谈
Sorry about this, but we couldn’t talk about it.
我想会好些
I think it could be good for you both…
如果你们两个人能从大环境下来看这件事
to try and see all this in a wider context
本着互相谅解的态度
and in a more forgiving light.
我们人类
If you look at us human beings…
还有动物
and animals as well…
基本的事实是 当我们遇到了
the fact is, that when we are confronted
极端危险的情况
by an extremely dangerous situation,
我们就会产生一种 我要活下来的力量
it triggers a force in us called “I want to survive!”
这意味着条件反射
That means you react now!
这是一种原始的求生本能
It’s… It’s a primitive force to just escape.
而且我相信
And I believe…
那些关于英雄的形象恰恰是我们的敌人
That the “enemy” is the image we have of heroes.
那些关于英雄的故事 还有成为英雄的压力
All those stories about heroes. And the pressure to be a hero
和极端情形下的英雄行为
and do heroic acts in terrible situations.
但是真♥相♥是当你身处险境的时候
But the truth is when reality is staring you in the face,
你就会害怕死亡 英雄毕竟是少数
and you’re afraid to die, very few of us are heroic.
看看爱沙尼亚的新闻
Just look at the Estonia.
八百五十人死于飞机失事
Eight hundred and fifty people died on board…
只有137人幸存 这些活下来的人
Only 137 survived. And these people…
他们踩着死人的尸体逃命
they trampled on dead bodies.
他们撞倒了老人孩子
They knocked down children and old people.
行为令人发指
They did terrible things.
只有这样他们才能活下来
Then they had to live with what they had done.
但是你不能认为这是犯罪而惩罚他们
But you can’t punish them for those crimes.
我不能忍♥受
I can’t identify with anyone
丢下自己的孩子逃命的人
who would trample on their own kids to survive.

No…
这和我们不同 和我不同
That’s not what this is about, not to me.
我的第一反应是我的孩子
My problem is that my natural focus is on my children.
他们太小了还不能保护自己
They’re too little to fend for themselves.
托马斯的第一反应是他自己
While Tomas’ natural focus is away from us.
但是你也得想想托马斯的好啊
But you need to take into account everything Tomas is.
他为你做的一切
Everything he’s done for you,
他那么爱你 那么爱孩子
how much he loves you and the kids.
那只是他的瞬间反应
He had a split-second reaction.
如果现在有个醉汉拿着酒瓶跑来这里攻击你
If a drunk stormed in here and attacked you with a bottle,
我会狠狠揍他一顿
I would have punched him,
即使我不是本性暴♥力♥的人
even though I’m not violent to my nature.
我不是崇尚暴♥力♥的人
I’m not a violent man.
问题是你真的不知道你会做什么
But you don’t really know what you would do.
你被吓坏了
You were terrified when…
我去看看孩子们
I’m going back to the others.

It’s…
发生这种事出乎我的意料
interesting when things like this happen.
我想我们都很震惊
I guess we were shocked that it could happen.
我们对事件的认知如此不同
That our perceptions of the situation are so different…
我们意识到
I didn’t realize…
你看到的是那样
that you saw it like that.
你没有告诉我
You didn’t tell me.
你可以告诉我们你的想法吗
Then could you please share your experience with us?
但是
But it’s…
我的认知并不重要
It’s not really relevant how I perceived it.
明显的是这件事
Though it’s obvious that the experience
在你们看来是大事件
was very dramatic to you.
所以这么说 你当时并没有和艾巴在一起
So you’re not on board with the version Ebba just told us?

No.

No?
我不认同你们对事件的解读
I don’t share that interpretation of the events.
我不认同
I don’t.
你们可以有自己的观点
You are entitled to your own point of view.
但是我不认同
But I don’t share it.
我们都录下来了
We’ve got it all on film.
就在你手♥机♥上 我们来看看
It’s there, on your phone. Let’s just watch it.
你想看看吗
Would you like to see it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!