我想够了
I think we’ve had enough.
– 我真 – 我去拿你手♥机♥
– I really… – I’ll go get your phone.
你们看到了 这太恐怖了
Obviously, it was scary…
我明白
I understand.
我们都好好的在这 哈瑞和薇拉也没事
But we’re all here. Harry and Vera are… okay.
我想你最好看看 让你心服口服
I’d like you to see this. To finish this…
我真的需要这么做 好吗
I really need to do this. All right?
– 好吧 来吧 – 好
– Okay. Go ahead. – Good.
你们要看吗
Are you all going to look…?

Here…
就这
Here it comes…
我们在桌子旁
That’s us at the table…
你在录像 对吧
You’re filming, right?
爸爸
Daddy!
你们可以清楚地看见有人从这里跑了
You can clearly see someone running away here.
你们同意吗 都同意吗
Do you agree? Do you all agree?
我们都听到了你靴子的咔嗒声
We even hear your boots clattering.
我看上去是跑了
I agree that it looks like I’m running.

Good.
托马斯 也许你在想
Tomas, maybe you were thinking…
雪崩的时候 最好能把他们
In an avalanche situation, it’s pretty tricky
从雪底下救出来
to get out from under the snow…
也许你计划跑回去救他们
So maybe you planned to go back and dig them out?
就像飞机机舱压力骤降的时候
Just like when cabin pressure drops in an airplane,
你知道父母需要先带上氧气面罩
you learn that parents should put their masks on first
然后再给孩子带上
before they put one on their kids.
所以你实际上在这种情况下做了正确的事情
So you actually did the right thing for a situation like this.
这就是你想的 对吧
That was what you were thinking, right?
是不是
Wasn’t it?
我♥操♥
Holy shit…
如果你那么做 我在想 我会怎么反应
I wonder how I would react if you did that to me.
好吧
Right…
你也会自己跑的 丢下老婆孩子
You might have run too, left your kids behind…
你不知道 在那种情况下 没人知道该怎么办
You don’t know. No one can be sure of anything like that.

No…
你也会跑的
Well, you might also have run.
我们在谈你和托马斯
But we’re talking about you and Tomas.
为什么
Why?
因为我想我会和艾巴一样
Because I think I would react just like Ebba,
我不会跑
I wouldn’t be able to run.
所以你的意思是说男人和女人是有区别的
So you mean there’s a difference between men and women?
不是 我的意思
No… I mean…
是这样的 你和托马斯是一路人
Well, like this… You and Tomas are the same kind of man.
如果拿你和菲利普比较
If you compare the two of you with, say, Filip…
菲利普是绝不会跑的
Filip would never run away,
绝对不会像托马斯那样丢下家人 绝对不会
never abandon his family like that. Never!
那个菲利普 都二十一岁了 还在家啃老
So Filip, who is 21, still living with his parents,
没有孩子
and who doesn’t have any kids,
反而会保护家人而我却不会
that he would defend his family but I wouldn’t?
从理论上讲是这样
Hypothetically speaking.
你这代人和我这代人
There’s a huge difference
有着巨大的区别
between your generation and ours.
就像你和你父亲的之间的区别一样
Like there’s a big difference between you and your father.
比起他们那代人
You take on more responsibility for your kids
你们对孩子有更多的责任
than his generation did.
所以从理论上讲
So, hypothetically,
骨瘦如柴的菲利普
it’s more probable that Filip, a skinny little guy,
相对于我 更会 保护家人
would protect his family, compared to me
就因为我是70后
because I was born in the 70s?
范尼 我一直对家人照顾有加
Fanny, I have always taken care of my family.
我一直在照顾家人
I’ve always made sure that they were very well taken care of.
– 好 – 好
– Okay? – Okay.
– 你的孩子呢 – 你知道的
– So where are your kids? – You know that.
你前妻呢
And your ex-wife?
– 在奥斯陆 – 是啊
– In Oslo. – Right…
你说你为他们做了一切
You say you do everything for them,
但是是她在照顾他们
but she’s taking care of them right now.
你却和一个20岁的小姑娘在国外度假
While you’re on vacation with a 20-year-old girl.
这有问题吗
Is that a problem?
没问题 但是我觉得你前妻会这么想
No, but I can see that your ex might think so.
三楼到了
Third floor.
滑雪第四天
SKI DAY FOUR
怎么了
What’s the matter?
没什么
Nothing.
你就不能
Couldn’t you just…
你就不能别再想了吗
Couldn’t you just stop thinking about it?

I just…
我只是在想
I’m just wondering what I…
我到底是说了什么还是做了什么会让你那么想
have said or done to make you think…
你没说什么 听着
You didn’t say anything. Listen…
你没说什么也没做什么
You haven’t said or done anything.
我只是假设而已
It was just hypothetical.
我知道你会为了家人做任何事
I know that you would do anything to protect your family,
真的
I really do.
而且我也相信
And I really believe…
如果我有事的话 你也会尽力保护我的
you would make an effort to protect me if anything happened.
是的 但是
Yeah, but…
别想了 睡觉吧
Just drop it and get some sleep.
你是真这么想的还是你只是想睡觉
Do you mean that, or do you just want to get some sleep?
我真是这么想的
Because I mean it.
真的 晚安 睡吧
I do. So good night, let’s get some sleep.
别再想了
Don’t think about it anymore.
别说话
No! Please don’t talk.
我不想
I wasn’t going to…
闭上眼睛
Just close your eyes.
闭上眼睛了吗
Are your eyes closed?
呼吸
Breathe…
怎么啦
Hey, what’s wrong?
你不能说你不是那么想的 因为你是那么说的
You can’t say you didn’t mean it, because you said,
我想知道你会怎么做
“I wonder what you would have done.”
相比菲利普 你更可能一个人跑走
“And it’s more likely that you would run away than Filip.”
菲利普 上帝啊
Filip, for God’s sake!
我想你是喝多了吧 太累了才这个样子
I’m guessing you’re drunk and tired
现在自虐模式开启了 我真不知道你要干什么
and now you’re stuck in some mode, I don’t know what it is.
如果我对你说
What if I said to you…
如果我说你是那种女人
If I said you’re the kind of woman…
很多女人不能生育 我想你是其中之一
“Lots of women can’t have kids and I think you’re one of them.”
你这个女人不能生孩子
“You are a woman who can’t have kids.”
你都算不上是个女人
“You’re not female enough for that.”
好了 那我会说 那太糟糕了 晚安
Okay! Then I’d say, “That’s too bad! Good night!”
如果我对你说
What if I said to you…
如果我对你说 我觉得
If I said to you “I think…”
嘿嘿 听着
Hey, listen to me!
如果我对你说
If I said to you…
你什么都没说
There’s nothing on your mind that you haven’t already said.
– 但是你明白吗 – 哎呀 好了
– But do you understand… – Jeez, yes!
我明白了
I get it.
现在
And now…
我们明天再谈
we’ll leave the subject for tomorrow.
好吗
Okay?
晚安 睡吧
Good night. Let’s get some sleep.
我需要知道你信任我
I need to know that you trust me.
你必须回答我 这对我很重要
Don’t ignore this, it’s very important to me.
我信任你 这样行吧
I trust you, okay?
你为什么要
Why are you covering your…
我不想再谈这个问题了
I can’t take this seriously anymore.
我们都谈了好几个小时了
We’ve been going on for hours.
求你了
Please…

Shit…
我信任你 行了吧 能睡觉吗
I trust you, okay? Could we please get some sleep?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!