你真是疯了
You’re insane…
难怪你妻子和你离婚
No wonder your wife wanted a divorce.
你说什么 你说什么
What did you say? What did you say?!
你呢
What about you?
– 什么 – 最近经常滑雪吗
– Huh? – Done a lot of skiing lately?
不 这几年
No. In the past few years…
一直在家
it’s mainly been with the family.
这次出来
It’s really bright out…
到啦
Okay.
到啦
Okay.
到啦
Okay.
– 准备好了吗 – 好了
– Ready? – Yeah.

Okay.
完美
It’s perfect!
真是太棒了
It doesn’t get any better than this!
我们今天不去滑雪吗
Aren’t we going skiing today?

Hey…
醒醒
Wake up!
我们今天不去滑雪吗
Aren’t we going to ski today?
– 滑雪 – 是啊
– Ski? – Yeah.
也许我们应该
Yeah, maybe we should…
你身上酒味好重
You smell like wine.
妈妈 我想吃冰淇淋
Mommy, can we have ice cream?
我想吃冰淇淋
Can we have some ice cream?
– 我想想 – 我也要
– I guess… – Me too!
不行 先吃 早饭
Hang on – breakfast first.
– 我们已经吃过早饭了 – 是啊 早就吃过啦
– We’ve already had breakfast. – Yeah, a long time ago.
酸奶和鸡蛋
Yogurt and an egg.
那好吧 去吃冰淇淋吧
All right, go have some ice cream.
我要巧克力味的
I want chocolate.
我的手♥机♥呢
Where’s my phone?
我们滑的够远的
That was an awesome run!
托马斯
Tomas!
是够远的
That was great.
我们滑到对面去
Let’s try the other side next.
我不想再滑了
I don’t think I want to ski anymore.
什么
What?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我们聊聊天不好吗
Can’t we just talk instead?
你想聊什么
What do you want to talk about?
不知道
I’m not sure…
托马斯
Tomas…

Hey…
你没事吧
Are you feeling all right?
也许你该大喊一声
Maybe you should try screaming?

Huh?
说真的 我都看了两年的心理医生了
Seriously. I spent two years in therapy…
他妈的一点用也没有
and it didn’t do a damn thing.
我就大喊了五分钟
Then I screamed for five minutes
觉得他妈的好多了
and felt a hell of a lot better.
这是生理性的 问题在你体内
It’s physical, something stuck in your body.
真的
I mean it.
没人会听见 大声喊出来
Nobody can hear you, so go for it!
我应该坐在这里大喊
I’m supposed to sit here and scream?
我数到三你就喊 一 二 三
On the count of three. One, two, three…
好 发自丹田
Good. From the depths of your belly!
– 一 二 三 – 不了 算啦
– One, two, three… – No, forget it.
快点
Come on!
真的
For real!
快点 再来
Yes. Do it for real!
他妈的
Damn it!!!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fucking hell!

Good!
你好 两位 帅哥
Hello, guys…
– 你们玩得高兴吗 – 什么
– Are you having fun? – What?
– 你们玩得高兴吗 – 是的 当然
– Are you having fun? – Yeah, sure.
好地方
Great place.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah…
我只是过来告诉你们我的朋友坐在那边
I just came to tell you that my friend sitting over there…
她觉得你是酒吧里最帅的男人
She thinks you’re the most good-looking man in this bar.
是吗 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
不客气 好好玩
You’re welcome. Have a good time.
– 你也是 – 来干杯
– You too. – Cheers.
不好意思 我又来了
Excuse me, I had to come back again…
怎么了
Uh-huh?
我搞错了 她没说你
I made a mistake… She didn’t mean you.
她说的是别人 我的朋友
She meant someone else, my friend.
她没说你
She didn’t mean you.
– 没事 – 对不起 都怪我
– Okay. – I’m sorry, it was my fault.
– 不 没事 谢谢 – 玩的高兴点
– No, it’s fine. Thank you. – Just have a good time.
听我说 都怪我 对不起
Listen, it was my fault. I’m really sorry for this.
我说的别人
I was actually pointing at someone else, so…
– 走啦 淡定 – 但是 不要 生气
– Let’s go. Take it easy. – But just… don’t worry.
她们在耍我吗
Are they putting me on?
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey-
你好 你觉得很好笑吗
Hello… Are you funny?
不 不
No, no.
我们很好笑吗 你说什么
Think we’re funny? What?
我们认识你吗
Did we do anything?
– 我们只是来道歉 – 是的 是的
– We just came to apologize… – Yeah, yeah…
淡定
Take it easy.
我没和你说话 他妈的没和你说话
I didn’t talk to you! I didn’t fucking talk to you!

“Hello…”
嗨 是我 托马斯 我回酒店了
Hi, it’s me, Tomas. I’m at the hotel.
你们在哪里 都七点十五了
Where are you? It’s 7:15 pm.

Damn it…
你在这里做什么
Why are you out here?
你们在房♥间里吗
Were you inside?
怎么了
Is something wrong?
我到处找你们 你们去哪了
I’ve been looking for you everywhere. Where were you?
我打了上万个电♥话♥ 发了无数条信息
I called. I sent a thousand texts…
我们一直在这里 在下面的游泳池
We’ve been here and down at the pool.
你能等一下吗 安德莉亚
Could you hang on, Andrea…
爸爸在走廊
Daddy’s in the hallway.
爸爸 上不了网了
Daddy, there’s no network.
– 什么 – 上不了网了
– What? – There’s no network.
好的 我看看
I see… I’ll check it out.
艾巴
Ebba?
是的
Yes.
正是
Exactly…
是的
Yeah…
当然了 我明白
Sure, I understand.
你们在一起五年了
You’ve been in a relationship for five years
你还觉得像是在
and you feel like…
游戏人生
playing around.
他知道这 对吧
He understands that, right?
别这样 我在 打电♥话♥
Hang on, I need to talk.
没说你 你继续
No, continue…
好吧 我再打给你 好啦 再见
Listen, I’ll call you back. Great. Bye.

Hey…

Listen…
嘿 你
Hey, you…
爸爸 还是不行
Daddy, it’s still not working!
– 什么不行 – 上不了网
– What isn’t? – The network.
好的
Okay, um…
上不了网
It’s not working.
你非得把你的衣服扔的到处都是吗
Do you have to spread your stuff out all over the place?

No!
你来吗
Are you coming?
我先脱下绑腿
Just pulling on some leggings first.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!