别扯了
No way!
我们各自对自己的行为负责
We each take responsibility for our relationships.
这样很好
That works out pretty well.

Wow.
– 你很惊讶 – 那么
– You look surprised. – Well, yeah…
你不嫉妒吗 如果他
Aren’t you ever jealous? And what about him?
如果他和别的女人在一起很快乐
If he has a good time with some woman,
我为什么要阻止他呢
why shouldn’t I let him have it?
你真是这么想的吗
You actually mean that?
他和别人在一起你会很开心
That you’re happy he’s with someone else?
当然 我会为他开心
Sure, I’m happy for him.
我有点懂了
To a certain extent, I understand.
你还年轻 非常漂亮
You’re still young and pretty…
但是你不害怕被抛弃而孤独一人吗
But aren’t you afraid of being alone, being left?
当然 被抛弃并不是好事
Sure, being left is not appealing.
但是我生命中还有很多重要的人
But there are lots of people who are important in my life,
并不只有丈夫和孩子
not just my husband and my children.
我不能把我的整个自我
I can’t go building my entire self-esteem
完全建立在作为妻子和母亲的角色中
on being a woman in a relationship or being a mother.
我明白了 我还有点
Okay, I get that, but still…
这样真没问题吗 你确定没有人会受伤吗
Does it actually work? Are you sure no one gets hurt?
你确定不会伤害你的孩子吗
Are you sure that it doesn’t hurt your children?
我是一位负责的母亲
I’m just like any other responsible parent.
我可以为了孩子付出一切
I do my best for my kids,
让她们感到温暖快乐
trying to make them feel safe and happy.
我相信她们都做得很好
I’m convinced they’re doing just fine.
我也做得很好 这非常重要
And I’m doing fine, which is important.
是的
Yes…
这就是我能为她们做的
That’s the best thing I can do for them.
好啦 听着
Okay. Listen…
你必须同意
You must agree that building a relationship
和一个人建立关系 从此在一起生活
with another person, spending your life together,
结婚 生子
getting married, having kids, that’s worth so much more
比和阿尔伯托汤巴(意大利滑雪运动员)在法国的酒店床战
than tumbling around with “Alberto Tomba”
更有意义
at some hotel in France?
你同意吗
Can’t you agree to that?
我为什么要选择 我两者都有了
Why do I have to choose? I have both.
我有长♥期♥和短期的关系
I have long-term and short-term relationships.
这不冲突吗 你意识到了吗
It’s like a provocation, you do realize that?
我不相信这像你说的那么轻松
I can’t believe it’s as easy as you make it out to be.
我不知道
Well, I don’t know…

No?
– 说真的 艾巴 – 我理解你
– Seriously, Ebba… – I’m trying to understand.
我理解你
I’m trying to understand.
现在不适合讨论这个话题
This isn’t the right place to discuss this.
– 有时间再谈吧 – 好吧
– Let’s do it some other time. – Sure…
– 冷静 干杯 – 干杯
– Calm down. Cheers. – Cheers.
哈瑞
Harry?
停下 哈瑞
Stop, Harry!
哈瑞 等等 嘿嘿
Harry, wait! Hey!
你怎么了 怎么了啊
What’s going on? What?
跌倒了怎么办
What if you fell?
这样很危险
It’s really dangerous.
到底怎么了
What’s that?
告诉我 怎么了
Speak up. Tell me what’s the matter.
说啊
Go on.
别憋在心里
Don’t mumble.
我怕你们离婚
I’m afraid that you’re going to divorce!
在下边等着 薇拉
Wait down there, Vera.
薇拉
Vera!
来吧 来吧
Come on, let’s go.
摸一下
Here, feel this…
– 没有人会看见 – 不
– No one can see us… – No.
就两分钟 来吧 行吧
Two minutes… Come on. Please?
别走 别丢下 爸爸
Don’t go… Come to Papa!

Hi!
– 欢迎 – 托马斯
– Welcome! – Hi, Tomas.
你来过这 对吧 范尼
You’ve been here before, right, Fanny?
我都来了三次了
It’s my third season.
但是和马特是第一次来
But it’s the first time I’m here with Mats.
这里很好玩
It’s been fun.
我们玩的很高兴
We’ve had a great time.
很好
That’s nice.
– 你们怎么样 – 嗯嗯
– How’s it been for you guys? – Well…
我们 玩的 很嗨
It’s been… We’ve had a fantastic time.
这里太棒了 适合带孩子来
It’s been great.A great place to bring the kids.
这里的条件很好 还有这么多的雪
The conditions are great,all this snow…
我今天一个人滑了一天
And I had a day of skiing on my own too.
– 你应该这样 – 我很喜欢这样
– You should have that too. – I’d like that.
跟着自己的感觉走真是太妙了
It’s wonderful to go at your own pace and just…
你们哥俩明天不一起去滑雪吗
Wouldn’t it be nice for you boys to ski together again?
很酷的
That would be cool…
你们很长时间都没有一起滑雪了
It must be ages since you skied together!
– 是啊 – 我觉得你们应该去
– Right… – I think you should do it.
我看行
Let’s see…
明天怎么样 我带孩子
How about tomorrow? I can take the kids.
你不用内疚
Don’t feel guilty about it.
我想这是他们的假期
Well, I was thinking that this is their vacation.
好吧
Okay.
对不起
I’m sorry…
怪我啦
Sorry about that.
我没想着要控制你们的假期
I didn’t mean to take control of your vacation.
没问题
No problem…
哎呀
Jeez!
好吃
This is delicious.
很好
That’s nice…
他们说他们开了一家夜♥总♥会♥
They said they were opening a night club.
于是我就去了 问他们要不要人
So I went there and asked if they were hiring…
我和他们的主管谈了 一个叫米奇的家伙
I talked to their head bartender,a guy called Micke.
他长得有点吓人
And he was kind of threatening.
– 什么意思 – 他质问我
– What do you mean? – He fronted me…
– 充满攻击性 – 是的
– He was aggressive? – Yeah.
他就这样问 在酒吧干过
He was all like,”So, ever worked a bar before?”
我回答 是啊 不比你差
And I went: “Yeah…Are you any good?”
我们
We were…
他一直在说他们的经营理念
He kept going on about their concept…
前天我们遇上了雪崩
We were in an avalanche the other day.
什么
What was that?
我们遇上了雪崩
I said, we were in an avalanche.
真的
You were actually in it?
继续
Go on…
我们在这里 一切都很好
We’re here, so everything’s okay.
但是 那天
But… The thing is…
我们正准备吃午餐 饭菜都端上桌子了
we were about to have lunch and had just been served…
我们听见一声巨响
when we heard a loud bang.
在这里会经常听见这种声音 我觉得有点不对劲
You hear that all the time around here. I don’t like it,
但是托马斯说不用担心
but Tomas says it’s nothing to worry about.
再说了 餐厅里的所有人
Anyway, everyone at the restaurant
都转过身去看
turns to have a look.
我们看到雪像瀑布一样落下
We see the snow start cascading.
我是说很壮观
And I mean, it’s spectacular.
人们开始拍照片 我们也拍了
People start taking pictures. And so do we.
我们让薇拉和哈瑞摆好姿势拍了照片
We pose Vera and Harry and snap away.
真是让人印象深刻
It’s quite… impressive.
直到我们发现有些不对
Until we realize that something’s wrong,
因为雪墙
because this wall of snow is heading…
直奔我们而来
…straight towards us.
– 直奔你们 – 是的
– It’s heading towards you? – That’s right.
天哪
Yikes!
而且越来越大
And it keeps getting bigger and bigger…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!