Mei, no!
收回那句话!
Take it back!
别那样批评我的家人!
Don’t talk about my family like that!
你在伤害他! – 美美!
You’re hurting him! – Mei!
美美 住手! – 我讨厌你!我讨厌…
Mei-Mei, stop! – I hate you! I hate…
发生什么事了?
What is going on here?
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
请你放开我
Just get off of me. Please.
我不敢相信 你竟然让你的女儿这样做!
TYLER’S MOM: I cannot believe
你知道她对我的孩子做了什么吗?
you would let your daughter do this!
TYLER’S DAD: Do you understand what she did to my boy?
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
她从没做过这样的事
She’s never done anything like this before.
我不知道她怎么了
I don’t know what came over her.
我不想听到你的道歉 好吗? – 再次抱歉
I don’t want to hear your apologies, okay?
她是只野兽!
I’m sorry again. – She is an animal!
好的 派对结束了!大家回家吧!
All right, party’s over! Everyone, go home!
我不敢相信你们竟然那样利用她!
I can’t believe you girls would use her like this!
什么? – 我们没有
What? – But we didn’t.
不 我们永远不会那样做的
No, we’d never.
什么? – 我就知道你们会惹麻烦
What? – I knew you were trouble.
把这些想法灌输到美美的脑海里 然后到处招摇
Putting all these thoughts
into Mei-Mei’s head, parading her around.
现在她会撒谎 偷偷溜出去
Now she’s lying, sneaking out.
她攻击了一个毫无防备的男孩
She attacked a defenseless boy.
你们认为这是个玩笑吗? 你们知道这有多危险吗?
You think this is a joke?
Do you know how dangerous this is?
我们不是故意的 我们只是想看四城乐队
We didn’t mean to, we just wanted to see 4-Town.
四城乐队!你们就为了 那群俗气的痞子操纵她?
4-Town! You manipulated her
for a bunch of tacky delinquents?
不!她想要…
No! She wanted to… – Don’t you blame her.
不准你赖在她身上
She is a good girl,
她是个好女孩 而你们利用了她
and you’ve taken advantage of her.
美美 告诉她呀
Mei, tell her.
什么? – 朋友!
What? – Dude!
来吧 美美
Come on, Mei-Mei.
走吧
Let’s go.
取票处在那里
Will call that way.
好吧 普通门票?多少张门票?
All righty, general admission, eh?
How many tickets?
三张 谢谢
Three, please.
那是什么?
What is that?
我想是来自天穹体育馆 母亲
Um, I think it’s coming from the SkyDome, Mother.
四是个不祥的数字
Four is the worst number.
薇薇安的预产期是在四号♥ 但我忍♥到五号♥…
You know, Vivian was due on the fourth,
but I held her in until the fifth…
安静 莉莉
Quiet, Lily.
快点 各位 仪式的时间快到了
Hurry up, everyone.
It’s almost time to start the ritual.
紧张吗 美美?
Nervous, Mei-Mei?
有一点
A little. – Oh, well,
我当道士有50年经验了
I’ve got 50 years’ experience as a shaman.
这会是小菜一碟
This will be a piece of cake.
几乎毫无痛楚的
And mostly painless.
谢谢你 高先生
Thanks, Mr. Gao.
等等 “几乎”?
Wait, “mostly”?
很久以前 神灵降福我们家族的女人 但随之而来有一个巨大的挑战
Long ago, the spirits blessed the women
of our family with a great challenge.
美美 今晚轮到你了
Mei-Mei, tonight is your turn.
就如所有桌子旁的女人一样…
Like all the women around this table,
你也会驱逐内心的野兽…
you too will banish the beast within
然后成为真正的自己
and finally become your true self.
但愿新怡指引你并保佑你平安
May Sun Yee guide you and keep you safe.
赞成! – 没错
Hear, hear! -That’s right.
别搞砸了
Don’t blow it.
时间快到了
Uh… It’s almost time.
红月快开始了
The red moon is about to begin.
美美 去做准备
Mei-Mei, go get ready.
是 母亲
Yes, Mother.
工具在哪里呢?
MR. GAO: Oh, where are the instruments?
太神奇了!
It’s so amazing!
阿锦!帮忙清理桌子!
Hmm. Huh? – Jin!
– Help clear the table! – Uh-huh.
Uh…
Oh!
开始录了吗?
Is it on?
四城乐队 我们来了!
4-Town, here we come!
太恶心了
Huh.
That’s so gross.
Hmm.
Did it on my own
我讨厌你!
I hate you!
进来吧
Come in.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
我快好了
I… I’m almost ready.
这是你制♥作♥的吗?
Did you make this?
来 我把它删了
Here, I’ll erase it.
怎么啦?我们只是在犯蠢而已
What? We were just being stupid.
熊猫很危险 无法控制
The panda’s dangerous, outta control.
你说得好像你妈妈一样
Huh. You sound like your mother.
关于她的熊猫 她跟你说了什么?
What has she told you about her panda?
什么都没说 她不愿意说
Nothing. She won’t talk about it.
它相当具有破坏力
It was quite destructive.
而且很大
And big.
她差点毁掉一半的宗祠
She almost took out half the temple.
你见过它吗?
You… You saw it?
只见过一次
Only once.
她和你的外婆吵得很凶
She and your grandma had a terrible fight.
为什么吵呢?
Over what?
你的外婆不喜欢我
Your grandma didn’t approve of me.
但你应该看看你的妈妈
But you should’ve seen your mom.
她太不可思议了
She was incredible.
但我是个怪物
But I’m a monster.
每个人都有很多面 美美
People have all kinds of sides to them, Mei.
有些是乱七八糟的
And some sides are messy.
重点不在于推开不好的东西…
The point isn’t to push the bad stuff away,
而是给它腾出空间 和它共存
it’s to make room for it, live with it.
美美 你愿意的话就删掉它 但里面的那个你…
Mei, erase it if you want, but this side of you…
让我发笑
made me laugh.
朋友 你疯了!
Dude, you’re crazy!
过来!
MIRIAM: Come here!
美美
Mei-Mei.
时间到了
It’s time.
就按照我的指示然后呼吸
Just follow my directions and breathe.
不要离开圈子 你明白吗?
Now don’t move from the circle.
You understand?
只要红月还亮着…
For as long as the red moon shines,
星体层就会开放
the astral realm will be open.
这个圈圈是道门
And this circle is the door.
她们在说什么?
What are they saying?
只有发自内心的唱着 门才能打开
The door will open only if we sing from our hearts.
唱什么并不重要 我喜欢东尼·班奈特
It doesn’t matter what. I like Tony Bennett,
但你的外婆 她是个老古董
but your grandma, uh, she’s from old school.
现在 专注聆听她们的声音
Now, focus on their voices.
让她们来指导你
Let them guide you.
哦 新怡 受人敬畏的祖先
Oh, Sun Yee, revered ancestor,
请听我们的诉求
hear us now.
引导这个女孩走出内心的风暴
MR. GAO: Guide this girl through her inner storm.
大声一点!
Louder! Louder!
把红熊猫的灵魂…
And return the red panda spirit
送返它的来处!
from where it came!
新怡
Sun Yee.
你可以的 继续吧!
You can do it. Keep going!
不要!
No!
发生了什么事?
What happened?
那是怎么回事? – 美美…
What was that? – Mei-Mei…
所有人都还好吗?
Is everyone okay?
我的天 我不能…
Oh, my goodness, I can’t…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!