该起来了 伙伴
Your time’s up, buddy.
早餐准备好了
Breakfast is served.
-这茶不错 -这是咖啡
-That’s a good cup of tea. -It’s coffee!
我知道这杯东西不错
I knew it was a good cup of something.
好了 发动吧
Okay, start her up.
出发
Let’s go!
加速
Plenty of revs.
-我们停住了 -是你停住了
-We stalled. -You stalled.
-你来开 -不
-You drive. -No, no.
我不想开了
I don’t want to drive.
你停住了
You stalled.
成功了
Done it.
应该能撑一会儿
That should hold it for a while.
有人点了篝火
Someone’s havin’ a bonfire.
我喜欢篝火
Mm, I love bonfires.
总有一天 我们会有个大花♥园♥ 可以点很多篝火
One day we’ll have a big, big garden and grow lots of bonfires.
木头燃烧的味道是我最喜欢的气味 比如 山核桃树
Wood smoke is the smell I like best.
你闻过山核桃树燃烧的气味吗
Hickory, for instance. You ever smell hickory smoke?
-没有 -我该带你去美国
-Never. -I’ll have to take you to the States.
-是的 -或者 我可以让凯茜寄几个罐头给我们
-Yeah. -Alternatively, I could get Cathy to send us a few cans.
他们现在在装这个 她可以做到的
They really can it now. You know, she could.
可以在下一次来旅行的时候带来
She could bring it on her next trip.
不要告诉我 我察觉到了欢迎的讯息
Don’t tell me I detect a note of welcome.
你不能指望她克制想看你孩子的念头
Well, you can’t expect her not to want to come and see your little baby.
不能 嘿 你不会是…
No. Hey, you’re not?
我想这是我的小小假日惊喜
And this, I suppose, is my little holiday surprise.
我并不指望那会是个很大的惊喜
I don’t really suppose it was much of a surprise.
你真的想要拥有你想要的 所有东西 是不是
Yeah, you really have to have everything you want, don’t you?
我们要庆祝一下吗 去喝几杯
Aren’t we supposed to celebrate? What we got to drink?
这儿就有
Here we are.
我们越来越靠近南方了
We’re getting further south, all right.
-天都越来越热了 -是啊
-It’s certainly getting warmer. -Right.
如果他们想超车的话 为什么不超呢
Why don’t they overtake if they’re going to overtake?
马克 火
Mark, fire!
-哪里 -这里 马克 我们的车着火了
-Where? -Here! Us! We’re on fire!
啊 哦
Ooh. Oh.
我什么都看不到
I can’t see.

Water!
哪里有
But where?
-去找一些来 -这里有
-Find some! -Oh, here. Yes, here.
-它看起来很像是水 -站远点
-Oh, it likes water! -Stand back.
你准备怎么办
What are you going to do?
我准备退远一点 你觉得我疯了吗
I’m going to stand back. Do you think I’m crazy?
-我已经打电♥话♥叫消防车来 -消防队
-I have telephoned the pumpers! -The fire brigade.
请出示护照 先生
Passeport, s’il vous plait, monsieur.
这回要把车停在阴凉处
For heaven’s sake, park the car in the shade this time, Howie.
我不想吃了午饭出来再坐进热得发烫的汽车里
I don’t want to come out after lunch to a red-hot car again.
预先保留位是什么意思
What does “Reservé à la direction” mean?
-是为了管理而预留的 -见鬼 我们是顾客
-Reserved for the management. -Well, hell, we’re the customers.
-爸爸 -嗯
-Daddy? -Hmm?
为什么你觉得红色中国很坏
Why do you think Red China’s a bitch?
我们不可以停在这里 豪伊
We can’t stay here, Howie.
我的意思是红色中国是一个很复杂的问题
I meant that Red China was a very difficult problem.
好的 凯茜 我这就走
All right, Cathy. I’m moving. I’m moving.
停在那里 豪伊 那里很好
Over there, Howie, is perfect.
我看见了
I saw them.
爸爸
Daddy?
-怎么了 露丝 -你是故意这样做的吗
-Yes, Ruthie? -Did you do that on purpose?
不 露丝 我不是故意的
No, Ruthie, I didn’t. No, I did not.
绝对不是
No, Ruthie. No.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
她现在问我
Now she asks!
爱我吗
Do you?
在酷刑下逼供…
Confessions extracted under torture don’t count.
-爱不爱 -是的 爱
-Do you! -Yes!
行了吧
Okay.
你会让我们从这里被扔出去的
You’re gonna get us thrown out of here.
事实上 这是一个不错的主意
Actually, it’s not a bad idea.
我们已经一塌糊涂了
It’s gonna ruin us anyway.
这儿是天堂 我可以吃下一匹马
Mm, this is heaven. I could eat a horse.
或许你必须这样 我们才刚刚节过食
You may have to. I hate to tell you this, but we’ve just gone on a diet.
-但是我们还没有吃午饭 -宝贝 我不是开玩笑
-But we haven’t had any lunch! -Baby, I’m not kidding.
以这里的价格 我们吃不起
At these prices, we can’t afford to eat here.

No!
-我快饿死了 -你正好锻炼一下如何自我克制
-I’m starving! -You’ll just have to practice a little self-restraint.
我不感到饿
I am not hungry.
你不感到饿
You are not hungry.
我们都不饿
We are not hungry. L…
我很饿 你不觉得饿
I am hungry. You are not hungry.
女人在怀孕的晚期
Women in advanced state of pregnancy
应该注意不要暴饮暴食
should be very careful about overeating.
晚期 我还有八个月呢
Advanced? I’ve got eight months to go.
这个村庄一定有食品店的
There must be some food shop in that village.
我实在是太担心你了 以至于都没想过自己要吃什么
I’m too worried about you to dream of eating anything myself.
告诉你 我会跑到药商那里去给你买♥♥些…
I’ll tell you what I’ll do. I’ll slip down to the chemist and get you some—
你猜
Guess.
汉堡
Hamburgers?
丸子 这才对
Pills! That’s right.
-丸子 -汉堡丸
-Pills! -Hamburger pills.
很大的汉堡丸
Large hamburger pills.
不要让他们看到你带进来
Don’t let them see you bringing it in.
-想想吃的吧 -想吃的干嘛
-What about food? -What about food?
我们必须要吃点什么
We have to eat.
我们去圣朱斯特葡萄园吧 怎么样
Let’s go to the Domaine St. Juste. Why not?
我没有好好打扮
I’m not dressed.
宝贝 上一次我们去那里的时候…
Baby, the last time we went there
我身上都是烟灰 你裹着一条毯子
I was dressed in soot, and you were wearing a blanket.
我可以换上 如果你想的话
I can change, if you want me to.
换吧 我希望你换
Change. I want you to.
我还没穿好呢
I’m still not done up.
-晚上好 小姐 -晚上好先生
-Bonsoir, madame. -Bonsoir, monsieur.
晚上好
Bonsoir, madame.
-祝您用餐愉快 -谢谢
-Bon appétit. -Merci, madame.
讨厌的警♥察♥打了我 亲爱的
The lousy cops plugged me, sweetheart.
丸子 汉堡丸
Pills! Hamburger pills!
什么样的人会对坐在餐馆里
What sort of people sit in a restaurant
却彼此不说话
and don’t even try to talk to each other?
已婚的人
Married people.
你是我认识的唯一一个会和
You’re the only woman I know who’s prepared to
沙丁鱼共享一张床的女人
share her bed with a sardine.
我不在意你是哪种沙丁鱼 我喜欢你
I don’t care what kind of a sardine you are. I like you.
-当我背都驼了的时候你会讨厌我吗 -当然不会
-Will you hate me when I’m bow-fronted? -Undoubtedly.
-你会对我不忠吗 -明显的
-And will you be unfaithful to me? -Blatantly.
-不 -你说过允许我的
-No! -You promised I could.
你说过你不会的 在我们结婚的时候
You promised you wouldn’t, when we got married.
能耽搁你一会儿吗
Would you mind undoing what you did?
谢谢
Thanks.
不用谢
You’re welcome.
你不睡了吗
Aren’t you coming to bed at all?
-你很累了 -不
-Tired? -No.
我一会儿就来
I won’t be long.
我需要打电♥话♥给你的秘书来预约吗
Shall I call your secretary and make an appointment?
你什么时候变得如此会讥讽了
When did you start being as snide as this?
就在我们结婚以后 不是吗
Right after we got married, didn’t I?
我们结婚了吗
Did we get married?
是的 记得吗
Yeah. Remember?
当性变得不再有趣
When sex stopped being fun.
是啊 开始变成例行公事了
Oh, yeah, and started being official.
我记得
Yeah, I remember.
我想那个美丽的小湖 是很多可爱的小蚊子的家园
I think that lovely little lake breeds lovely little mosquitoes.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章盒子怪
下一篇文章阿呆与阿瓜2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!