Signorina.
朋友
Bella!
太好了
Great.
很高兴见到你们
Hilarious.
再见
Goodbye!
你是美国人
You are American?
英国人 爱尔兰人
English? Irish?
你在这儿 我一直在找你
There you are. I’ve been looking for you.
你说你会等我的
You said you were gonna meet me.
我找了你20分钟了
I’ve been looking for you for 20 minutes.
-你是谁 -对不起
-Who are you? -I’m sorry.
对不起 谢谢你
Mi scusi. Thank you.
等一下 你吻了我就跑掉吗
Wait. You just kissed me and you’re going?
是的
Yes.
对不起
I’m sorry.
好吧
Okay.
你太迟了
You are too late.
什么意思
I’m sorry?
我已经找到其他的人了
I’ve already found somebody else.
是我的错
My loss.
我在想你是否会帮我
I was wondering if you’d help me.
我正在找一家古董店
I’m trying to find an antique store
卖♥♥那种枝形吊灯的部件的
That sells replacement parts for a chandelier.
枝形吊灯
Chandelier.
懂了
Okay.
(意大利语)
你知道
You know it?
不知道
No.
但是我知道另外一家
But I know where there is another store.
-我堂兄就有一家 -你堂兄有一家
-My cousin owns one. -Your cousin owns a vetreria?
是的 古董店
Yes. Antiques.
远吗
Is it far?
大概3个小时路程
About three hours.
如果开得快点 2小时
Two if I drive fast.
2小时
Two hours?
好吧 如果我开得非常非常快的话 1个小时
Okay. One if I drive really, really, really fast.
那很好 但是谢谢你 不用了
That’s very nice, but thank you. No.
我知道你认为我也许正在试图阻止你
I know you think maybe I’m just trying to pull you up.
阻止我
Pull me up?
勾搭我
Pick me up.
勾搭我
Pick me up.
是的 这是个机会
Yes. There is that chance.
但是是你抓住我把我假扮成你的丈夫
But you are the one who grabbed me and pretend I’m your husband.
你可能是一个疯狂的美国女人
You’re probably one of those crazy American women
就像 查理的天使 里的 正准备揍我一顿
like “Charlie’s Angels,” and you are going to kung-fu me
然后偷走我的车
and steal my car.
但是我乐意有这样的机会
But I’m willing to take the chance.
你乐意
You’re willing?
你叫什么
What is your name?
马尔塞洛
Marcello.
是的
Of course it is.
(意大利语)
红绿灯是不是有别的意思
Do traffic lights mean anything?
当然
Sure.
绿灯亮 冲锋
Green light. Avanti, avanti.
-冲锋 -黄灯 是个装饰
-Avanti. -Yellow light. Decoration.
红灯呢
And what about red lights?
只是个建议
Just a suggestion.
马尔塞洛 你疯了
Marcello. You’re crazy.
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
他没有
He doesn’t have it.
为什么我不感到惊讶
Why am I not surprised?
-叔叔 我想要个冰激凌 -你想要个冰激凌
-Uncle, I want an ice cream. -You want an ice cream?
-你今天吃了几个了 -2个
-How many have you had today? -Two.
只吃了2个 那再去吃一个 先亲我一下
Only two? Then get another one. Give me a kiss first.
玛丽亚 给她个冰激凌 漂亮的 大个的
Maria, get her an ice cream. Nice and big.
这是你的酒吧
This is your bar?
我们是一家的 我在这儿帮忙
We are a family. I work here.
睡在那儿
And I sleep there.
在我堂兄的古董店上面
Above my cousin’s antique store.
(意大利语)
喝过这个吗
Did you ever taste this?
-那是什么 -是柠檬酒
-What is that? -It’s limoncello.
我们自己做的
We made this.
-你做的 -是的
-You made it? -Yeah.
用柠檬做的 把柠檬的皮去掉
We take the lemon, and we take off the skin of the lemon,
装到瓶子里
and then we put in the bottle
加入四分之三的酒精和四分之一的糖
with 3/4 of alcohol and 1/4 of sugar.
然后再把柠檬皮放进瓶子
And you put the skin of the lemon in the bottle,
你就可以放在那儿等到它变色
and you leave it until it’s dried color.
接下来的我忘了
And I forget the rest.
但是可以再试过
But just try it.
-喜欢吗 -喜欢
-Do you like it? -I like it.
你得到你的冰激凌了 不错啊
You got your ice cream. Bravo.
我外甥女
My nephew.
真像
Yes.

Hello.

Well, hello.

Hello.
你好
Ciao.
你好
Ciao.
(意大利语)
什么
What?
它说 把我带回家吧
He says, “Take me home with you.”
它说的 是吗
He does, does he?
(意大利语)
你好 小猫咪 你好 你好
Ciao, piccolo, Ciao. Ciao.
我在罗马的街上碰到你 而现在已经在这儿了
I run into you in the street in Rome, and now we’re here.
你今天本来有什么计划吗
Didn’t you have plans today?
你本来没有什么事情要做吗
Didn’t you have something you had to do?
那又怎样
So what?
如果你碰到感觉好的事情
If you smash into something good,
你就应该抓住它不放 直到它必须离开
you should hold on until it’s time to let go.
现在还没到必须放手的时候
And now is not the time.
我认为还没到
Not in my opinion.
没有到
No.
你有一双漂亮的眼睛 弗朗西斯卡
You have beautiful eyes, Francesca.
我希望能在其中畅游
I wish I could swim inside them.
你说什么
What?
没什么 正好是美国女人认为
No. It’s just that’s exactly what American women
意大利男人应该说的话
think Italian men say.
我猜
I guess.
谢谢你
Thank you.
马尔塞洛 对不起
Marcello, I’m sorry.
真的对不起
I’m so sorry.
对不起 你知道吗 我真的很紧张
I’m sorry. I’m really nervous, you know.
我很久以前就结婚了
I was married for a long time.
从那时起 就再没有过其他的人
And since then, there hasn’t been anybody.
你能帮我改变那些吗
Would you like to help me change that?
你是在要我跟你一块睡觉吗
You are asking me to sleep with you?
是的
Yes.
这正是我们意大利男人
That is exactly the kind of thing
认为美国女人应该说的话
we Italian men think American women say.
是啊
Yeah.
我很荣幸
You honor me with your offer.
弗朗西斯卡
Francesca.
什么事
Yes?
我要把你全部拥有
I’m going to make love all over you.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
妈妈咪呀
Mamma mia!
-spalla是什么意思 -肩膀
-What is spalla? -Shoulder.
那这儿你们怎么说
And what do you call this?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!