我喜欢他
I like him.
切斯拉夫·米沃什
Czeslaw Milosz.
想跟周围的人熟悉是要慢慢来的
It is only natural getting to know people should take time.
每天 我都看到这个拿花的老人
Every day I watch for the old man with the flowers.
我很想知道 他是在这儿出生的吗
And I wonder, was he born here?
在这儿是不是有他爱的人
Did he love someone here?
他是不是在这儿失去了什么人
Did he lose someone here?
看上去他对我一点儿都不好奇 但是这也没关系
He doesn’t seem as curious about me, but that’s all right.
这些天 我无所事事
These days, I’m something of a Ioner myself.
休闲放松的感觉真好
I’m pretty good at staying entertained.
大多数时候 我喜欢待在我的小酒吧
Mostly, I like to hang out at a bar I know
就在这儿 我的后院
conveniently located in my backyard.
幸运的是 这儿的许多事你都不能自己单独去做
Fortunately, there are things here you can’t do alone.
这是我的邻居普拉奇多 他正在教我采橄榄
It’s my neighbor Placido who’s teaching me about olives.
今天天气不错
Today is okay.
但是 下雨的时候千万不要采 知道吗
But never pick when it’s wet, huh?
知道了
Okay.
这些看起来不错
These look good.
天哪
Oh, my God.
爸爸
Papà!
-我做完了 -很好 把网收起来
-I’m finished. -Good. Gather up the net.
好的
Okay.
奇亚拉
Chiara!
去看看詹尼 需不需要帮忙
Go and see if Gianni needs some help.
好的
Okay.
快去
Go, go.
再见
Ciao.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
谢谢
Grazie.
弗朗西斯卡 今晚你有空吗
Francesca? Are you busy tonight?
有空
No.
那就过来吃饭吧 一个人吃饭不利于健康
Then come to dinner. It’s unhealthy to eat alone.
妈妈 别哭了 这太让人难堪了
Stop it, Mom. It’s embarrassing.
-她没事吧 -她当然没事
-Is she okay? -Of course. She’s fine.
妈妈 够了
Mama, that’s enough.
我奶奶很敏感的
My granny’s very sensitive.
她成天都哭
She cries all day.
是不是有什么特别的事要庆祝
Are we celebrating something in particular?
感谢圣徒们解救了我们
Gratitude to the saints for saving us
感谢他们将我们从干旱
from droughts, mad dogs,
狂犬病和腺状体紊乱中解救出来
and glandular disorders.
大家晚上好 对不起 我来晚了
Good evening, everybody. Sorry I’m late.
凯瑟琳 把帽子递给我
Katherine! Hand me your hat.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
我就知道买♥♥一栋别♥墅♥并不是个坏主意
I suppose it wasn’t a terrible idea, buying a villa.
你决定一个人待在那儿
Are you up there all alone?
不要一个夫君 主人 或者配偶吗
No lord and master, no consort?
不想 你有一个吗
No. Do you have one?
一个 哈哈
One? Ha!
(意大利语)
我知道这一切会发生的 记得吗
I knew this would happen. Remember?
不要责怪我
Don’t blame me.
我告诉过他不要给她计算机
I told him not to get her that computer.
你瞧 她在网上和一个厄瓜多尔人谈恋爱了
She got an e-mail lover, you see, from Ecuador.
最后 她不得不告诉他她的年龄
Finally, she had to tell him her age.
没有邮件了
No mail!
会有的
You had it coming.
你错了 我的心碎了
You’re wrong. I hurt in my heart.
虽然我老了 但我的心仍会痛
Even though I’m old, my heart still aches.
太对不起了
I’m so sorry.
是爱
L’amore.
(意大利语)
(意大利语)
(意大利语)
单身
Celibe?
禁欲
Celibe.
禁欲
Celibate?
禁欲
Celibate!
不 我是指
No. I mean…
事实上 我不得不承认已有一阵子了
Well, actually, I have to admit it has been a while.
在意大利语中Celibe指的是单身
“Celibe” in Italian means “single.”
他并不是问你最后一次性♥交♥的时间
He’s not asking when you last had sex.
他是问你有没有结婚
He’s asking whether or not you’re married.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 我还是单身
No, I’m not.
-亲爱的 一切都好吗 -很好 我正在吃饭
-Everything all right, darling? -Oh, terrific. I’m just eating.
他是
He is.
天哪
Oh, my God.
-我就像个傻瓜 -不要这样想
-I feel like such an idiot. -Don’t.
在意大利 调情是一种礼节 尽情享受吧
Flirting’s a ritual in Italy. Just enjoy it.
尝尝这个 很好吃
Taste this. It’s gorgeous.
-怎么做的 -做什么
-How do you do it? -Do what?
这个
This.
帽子能让我感到快乐
Well, hats make me happy.
冰淇淋呢
And ice cream.
冰淇淋改变了我的命运
Ice cream changed my fate.
这都是因为冰淇淋
It was because of ice cream
它让我心爱的费费发现了我
that my beloved Fefe discovered me.
费费
Fefe?
是个艺术大♥师♥
II Maestro.

Who?
费德里科 亲爱的
Federico, darling.
费里尼
Fellini?
他在诺韦纳广场看到了我 和我的父母在一起
He discovered me in the Piazza Novena with my parents
当时我正吃着冰淇淋
eating an ice cream.
狼吞虎咽
I was gobbling it down,
我的下巴上全是冰淇淋 因为我饿了
letting it run all over my chin because I was hungry.
他问我 你喜欢冰淇淋吗
“Do you like ice cream?” He asked me.
我不知道他是谁 当时我才16岁
I didn’t know who he was. I was 16.
他对我说 你是我的梦想
“You are my imagination come to life,” he told me.
他不仅仅是个伟大的导演 他给了我一个伟大的建议
He wasn’t just a great director. He gave great advice.
我在听
I’m listening.
费费告诉我 在很多时候你必须活得全面一些
Fefe said you have to live spherically in many directions.
永远不要丧失你那孩子般的热情
Never lose your childish enthusiasm,
那样的话 你凡事都会顺利的
and things will come your way.
于是我得到了来自艺术大♥师♥遗留的建议
So now I was getting posthumous advice from II Maestro,
我用除去常春藤的方式来试图去实现它
and I tried to follow it by pulling ivy,
保持孩子般的热情
spherically and with childish enthusiasm.
天哪
Oh, my God.
没有
Niente qui.
没有 不在这儿
Niente. Not here.
你看了床底了吗
Did you look under the bed?
你检查了枕头底下了吗
Could you look under the pillow?
没有 开个玩笑
No. It’s a joke.
也许它已经离开了
Maybe he moved out already.
蛇是经常改变它们的主意的
Snakes are famous for changing their minds.
我能够独♥立♥完成些什么呢
What am I doing here all by myself?
你不觉得奇怪吗
Don’t you think it’s strange?
我一个人在这所大房♥子里
Me in this big house?
对不起
Excuse me.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你很冷 梅丝夫人
You are cold, Signora Mayes.
是的
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道离婚最让人感到意外的是什么事吗
Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce?
它不会像子弹射入胸膛
It doesn’t actually kill you,
或是迎面而来的车祸 那样真的杀了你
like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck.
但是它会让你死
It should.
当你至死不逾的爱人对你说
When someone you’ve promised to cherish till death do you part
我从未爱过你时 你立刻就被杀死了
says, “I never loved you,” it should kill you instantly.
发生了这种事 你会成日混混沌沌
You shouldn’t have to wake up day after day after that,
试图去理解这世界为什么会这样
trying to understand how in the world you didn’t know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!