我就是他的家人
I’m his family.
我是他的家人
I’m his family.
奇亚拉
Chiara.
(意大利语)
很好 是的 很好
Okay, yes. Okay.
(意大利语)
妈妈
Mamma!
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我在想什么
What do I think?
告诉我
Tell me.
我在想你实现了你的愿望
I think you got your wish.
我的愿望
My wish?
那天我们找你的蛇的时候
That day we looked for your snake
你跟我说你希望在这儿能举♥行♥一场婚礼
you said to me that you wanted there to be a wedding here.
是的
Yeah.
你还说你希望这儿能有个家庭
And you said you wanted there to be a family here.
你说的对
You’re right.
我实现了我的愿望
I got my wish.
所有的愿望都实现了
I got everything that I asked for.
对不起
Mi scusi.
(意大利语)
你正在找一个住在这儿的美国作家
You are looking for the American writer who lives here,
你已经找到了
and you found her.
如果你不介意 我只是要
If you don’t mind, I’ll just…
那个
There.
它正在你身上爬
It was crawling on you.
一只瓢虫
A ladybug.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不算认识
Not really.
你曾经给我的一本书写过评论
You reviewed one of my books once.
我喜欢那本书吗
Did I like it?
不是很喜欢
Not very much.
-不 -别担心
-Oh, no. -Don’t worry.
那是我到目前为止收到的 写的最好的批评评论
It was, by far, the very best bad review I’ve ever received.
你在开玩笑
You’re kidding.
我没有
I’m not.
它帮助我完成了我的下一本书
It helped me get to my next book.
不管怎么说 我正在托斯卡尼旅游
Anyway, I’ve been traveling around Tuscany.
有人告诉我你住在这儿
Someone said that you lived up here.
我是艾德
I’m Ed.

Hi.

Hi.

Hi.
我是弗朗西斯
I’m Frances.

Hi.

Hi.
那儿有一场婚礼在举♥行♥ 不是你的
There’s a wedding going on. This isn’t your wedding.
太可惜了
That would be unfortunate.
他们说他们修建了横贯阿尔卑斯山的铁轨
They say they built the train tracks over the Alps
在火车能用做旅游之前
before there was a train that could make the trip.
无论如何 他们修建了它
They built it anyway.
他们知道总有一天火车会来的
They knew one day the train would come.
在这条路上任何地方都会转弯
Any arbitrary turning along the way,
我也将出现在任何地方
and I would be elsewhere.
我会以不同的姿态出现
I would be different.
四面墙到底是什么呢
What are four walls, anyway?
它们包容着我们
They are what they contain.
房♥子保护着梦中人
The house protects the dreamer.
再不可思议的好事也会发生 即使是在游戏的最后
Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game.
它就像是个惊喜
It’s such a surprise.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!