特别是已有300年历史的房♥子
Especially 300-year-old houses.
我继承了1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥个空葡萄酒瓶和一颗葡萄
I have inherited 10, 000 empty wine bottles, one grape,
1958年出版的所有的民族报
every issue of “La Nazione” printed in 1958,
以及各种各样的房♥客
and assorted previous tenants.
克服买♥♥♥房♥♥者的后悔情绪的方法 就是制定一个计划
The trick to overcoming buyer’s remorse is to have a plan.
挑一间房♥作你的卧室
Pick one room and make it yours.
穿过房♥子时 走慢些
Go slowly through the house.
礼貌些 做一下自我介绍
Be polite, introduce yourself,
这样的话 它也会向你介绍自己的
so it can introduce itself to you.
你做了什么
You did what?
弗朗西斯在托斯卡尼买♥♥了所房♥子
Frances bought a house in Tuscany!
你要一个人在那生活
And you’re gonna live there alone?
我不会是一个人的 还有小甲虫陪我
Well, I’m not there alone. I’m there with bugs.
-小宝宝怎样 -正在长大
-How’s the belly? -It’s growing.
我没法相信你会这么做 你已经签约了
I can’t believe you did this. Did you already sign?
是的
Yes.
为什么 什么 你认为我不应该吗
Why? What? You think I shouldn’t have?
你是说我犯了个错
Are you telling me I made a mistake?
-我不知道 你呢 -我不知道
-I don’t know. Did you? -Well, I don’t know.
你说我是没有灵魂的人的
You’re the one who made the “empty-shell person” speech.
是的 是我说的
Oh, yeah. That was me.
那好
Okay. Wow!
你在托斯卡尼买♥♥了栋别♥墅♥
You bought a villa in Tuscany!
-是个什么样的房♥子 -只需一点装♥修♥的房♥子
-So, what’s the place like? -It needs a little work.
-谁来装♥修♥房♥子 -我
-Well, who’s gonna do it? -I am.

You are?
我从不知道你的手这么巧
I never realized you were so handy.
我能做许多事 记得吗 我修那条排水沟
I can do things. Remember, I fixed that drain?
你厨房♥的那个排水沟 不 那是我修的
The drain in your kitchen? No, that was me.
我给你递了橡胶
I handed you the rubber thingy.
是活塞吗 那是汤姆做的
The plunger? That was Tom.
我无法相信 为什么你要提他的名字
I can’t believe it. Why did you just say his name?
对不起 我忘了 对不起
I’m sorry. I forgot. I’m sorry.
我能做这项工作 你知道吗
I can make this work. You know?
当然 我并不会自己做所有的事
Of course I didn’t mean I was gonna do all the work myself.
我会雇几个罗马人的后代
I can hire the descendents of Roman gods
来做沉重的搬运工作
to do the heavy lifting.
那是 只是监督他们 告诉他们去做什么
Then, just supervise, tell them what to do.
对了 你遇到他了
So, have you met him yet?
-谁 -一个你应该遇到的小伙
-Who? -The guy you’re gonna meet.
帕蒂 告诉我
Patti, please.
你知道些什么
You know what?
这儿开始下雨了 小雨
It’s starting to rain here a little bit.
-好了 我得挂了 -等一下 弗朗
-So I think I have to go now. -Wait, Fran.
替我亲亲宝宝
I want you to kiss the belly for me.
-弗朗 -再见
-Fran. -Bye-bye.
你知道去意大利的飞机Star-69吗
Can you Star-69 Italy?
不知道
No.
我要试试
I’m gonna try.

Hello?
好了
Okay.
一个一千
One 1,000,
两个
Tw0.
上帝
Jesus!
好了
Okay.
停下来
Stop it.
停下来
Stop it.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你会没事的 在这儿很安全
You’re gonna be okay. You’re safe here.
只是不要到处飞 好吗 你会把我吓坏的
Just don’t fly around, okay? You’ll freak me out.
我的天
Oh, God.
夫人
Signora?
梅丝夫人吗
Signora Mayes?
你好
Buongiorno.
你躲过了那场暴风雨
I see you have survived the storm.
我很好 但是洗衣机坏了
I’m alive. But the washing machine is dead.
是的 它被雷击坏了
Yes. It was electrocuted.
很高兴看到你没事
I’m happy to see that you were not.
你是来看我的吗
You came to check on me?
你今天要跟雇的人见面 我是过来帮你的
You’re meeting the contractors today, and I came to help you.
他们有个人已经来了
I believe one of them is here.
在这
Here?
在楼下
Downstairs.
是的 他在这儿
Oh, yeah. He’s here.
我想把这面墙推倒
I was hoping to take this wall down
把这两间小房♥合成一个大房♥子
and return these two small rooms into one big room.
很好
Oh, wonderful.
你应该是个建筑师
You should have been an architect.
你的品味应该不错
You have excellent taste.
那 你觉得这样做可行吗
So, do you think it can be done?
埋管子要一个星期
Hidden pipes, a week.
装♥修♥浴室要3天时间
The bathrooms, 3 days.
夫人 给我这所房♥子的钥匙
Signora, give me the keys of this place,
一个月内 我会还你钥匙和一个宫殿式的房♥子
and in one month, I will give you the keys to your palace.
只是
Just…
把它留给我吧
Just leave it to me.
(意大利语)
(意大利语)
他说多年前他自己修过
He says he fixed it himself many years ago.
真的
Really?
你们想看看♥房♥♥子的其他的部分吗
Oh. You want to see the rest of the house?
好的 当然 当然
Okay. Yes, yes.
(意大利语)
他建议重修这面墙
He suggest that he rebuild the wall.
(意大利语)
花♥园♥的结构很重要
It is important for the structure of the garden.
他有一支专家队伍
He has a team of experts.
你们好
Buongiorno.
你好 小姐
Hello, miss.
我们不是意大利人 我们是波兰移♥民♥
We are not Italian. We are from Polonia.
波兰 你们都讲英语吗
Poland. Oh. Do you all speak English?
只有我会 会一点点
Only me. And only a little.
我叫帕瓦
I am Pawel.
帕瓦 很高兴认识你
Oh, Pawel. Nice to meet you.
你好
Buongiorno.
耶日
Jerzy.
耶日
Jerzy.
你好
Hello.
兹毕格纽
Zbignew.
兹毕格纽
Zbignew.
弗朗西斯
Frances.
你觉得尼诺怎样
What do you think of Nino?
我认识他的母亲 如果他做砸了的话 他就会
I know his mother. If he does a bad job, he’s…
那好
Well, then.
好的 成交
Okay. Yes.
好的 成交
Okay. Yes.
好的 好的
Yes, yes.
好了 可以
Okay. Yes.
瞧 弗朗西斯 没问题
See, Frances? No problem.
尼诺
Nino!
天哪
Oh, God!
快跑 天哪
Run! Oh! Aah!
好了 是的
Okay. Yes.
天哪
Kurwa mac!
在波兰语里就是 哇塞 的意思
“Kurwa mac” means “holy shit” in Polish.
那天我学会了那句
I learned that that day.
事实上 在意大利我正试着讲波兰语
The fact I’m trying to speak Polish in Italy
这只是在这里的众多惊讶中的一个
is just one of the many surprises around here.
他是个注册的电工吗
Is he a licensed electrician?
不 他是个注册的文学教授
No. He’s a licensed literature professor.
切斯拉夫·米沃什
Czeslaw Milosz.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!