You know, I been thinkin’ about this whole thing.
你知道吗 我一直在想这整件事
You wakin’ up before everybody else.
你刚好在其他人之前醒来
The phone call.
又刚好接了个电♥话♥
It’s all pretty convenient.
这也忒巧了吧
You got somethin’ to say, go ahead and say it.
你想说啥就直说
Maybe you are just waitin’ for them to show up, huh?
可能你是真的在等他们回来 对吗?
What about you?
那你呢?
Aren’t you the one that ripped the phone jack out of the wall?
你不是也把电♥话♥线给拽断了吗?
Yeah, but I didn’t lie about it and try to cover it up, did I?
是 但我一没撒谎二没隐瞒 不是吗?
Okay. Now, would you come on over and help me?
说够了吧? 能不能过来帮帮我?
Shh! Listen. Listen. My memory’s coming back.
听着 听着 我的记忆正在恢复
I remember parts from before. I know who we are.
我记起了一点片断 我知道我们是谁
Oh, yeah. Why should I believe you?
噢 是吗? 我♥干♥嘛要信你?
Because, Bill, you’re the other hostage. You’re William Coles.
因为 比尔 你是另一个人♥质♥ 你就是威廉·科尔斯
Oh, really? Miracle cure you’re havin’ all of a sudden, huh?
真的吗? 你的记忆突然奇迹般恢复了?
They kidnapped us from work. Okay? We were finalizing a deal.
他们把我们从公♥司♥绑走的 我们正在敲定一桩买♥♥卖♥♥
We were in a parking structure. Do you remember any of that?
我们正好在停车场里 你能记起这些吗?
No. They took us on a Sunday. It was late afternoon.
不能 那天是星期天 快到傍晚了
We were running some numbers.
我们在算一些数字
That son of a bitch saw us go in. He saw us go in.
那个混♥蛋♥看着我们走进去 他看着我们进去
Hey!
嘿!
I know you have no reason to believe me, but he’s setting us up.
我知道你没理由相信我 但他在给我们下套
Geez. So we gotta get that gun before that son of a bitch…
天哪 我们必须拿到枪 不然等那个混♥蛋♥
remembers who he is, otherwise we’re screwed.
记起他是谁 我们就完蛋了
I don’t remember shit, okay? I don’t remember.
我屁都想不起来 行吗? 我想不起来
Okay. For Christ’s sake, you don’t remember your own kids?
看在上帝的份上 你难道连自己的孩子也想不起来了吗?
Our kids play Little League together for Christ’s sake, Bill.
咱俩的孩子一起在少年联盟玩的啊 比尔
You don’t remember your own children?
你连你自己的孩子也不记得了吗?
Bill.
比尔
What? What’s wrong?
怎么啦? 怎么回事?
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
What’s goin’ on?
发生什么事了?
Kill him!
干掉他!
Get that son of a bitch!
抓住那个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Get him, get him, get him, get him! Get him!
抓住他! 抓住他! 抓住他! 抓住他!
Get the gun! Get the gun!
抢那把枪! 抢那把枪!
Get the gun!
抢那把枪!
Fuck.
靠!
What the hell do you think you’re doin’?
你♥他♥妈♥知道自己在干嘛吗?
He said I was Coles. He said I was Coles, man.
他说我是科尔斯 他说我是科尔斯 哥们
What? And you believed him?
什么? 这你就信了?
He said his memory came back. He knows who we are.
他说他恢复记忆了 他知道我们是谁
He’s a lying sack of shit!
他是个谎话连篇的混♥蛋♥!
He remembered my kids. My kids, man.
他想起了我的孩子 我的孩子
He’s lying!
他在骗人!
I couldn’t risk it. I couldn’t risk it!
我不能冒这个险 我不能冒这个险!
Is that true? What do you remember?
是真的吗? 你想起些什么?
What do you remember, asshole?
你都想起些什么啊 混♥蛋♥!
He’s gonna kill us, Bill.
他会杀了我们的 比尔
Fuck…Fuck you.
靠…去死吧你
Fuck me? No. Fuck you! Don’t!
咒我死? 不 你去死吧 不要!
What the hell is the matter with you? Tell me who to shoot!
你这人什么毛病啊? 你说谁该死啊!
What the hell are you doing man?
你这到底是干什么啊 哥们
I lied.
我撒谎了
What do you remember? I made the whole thing up.
你想起些什么? 是我瞎编的
That’s enough! I’m just tryin’ to get out of here, man.
够了! 我不过是想逃出去
Just leave him alone. Just leave him alone, man.
放了他吧 哥们 放了他
I don’t know what I’m doin’ here. I don’t know what I’m doin’ here.
我不知道我在这干嘛 我不知道我在这干嘛
You’re only sayin’ that so I don’t kill you.
你是为了保命才这么说的吧
You’re gonna kill me anay.
不管我怎么说你都要杀我
What do you remember?
你想起些什么了?
You’re the one. You’re the one.
你是那个绑匪 你是那个绑匪
I’m not a criminal.
我不是罪犯
Stop acting like one then.
那就别做罪犯做的事
We’re in the middle of nowhere.
我们这是在什么鬼地方
What? Speak! I think they just pulled off.
怎么了? 说话! 他们好像刚停车了
Don’t think. Read the damn thing. You got a bead or not?
别好像 好好看那个指示器 你确定不确定?
Yes. Right here. Go.
确定 就在这 走
This guy did this to us!
这个家伙害我们成这样的!
Whose side are you on anyway, man?
你到底是站哪边的 哥们?
How are we gonna get up there?
我们怎么能够着那里?
Go to the ledge! Go to the ledge quick! We’re losing you!
踩那个架子! 快踩住那个架子! 我们快抓不住了!
I got it! I got it! You on the ledge?
踩到了! 踩到了! 你踩到了吗?
Easy! Oh, shit!
当心! 噢 该死!
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Sorry.
抱歉
Goddamn it! Goddamn it!
该死! 该死!
Fuck. More security glass?
靠 是强化玻璃吗?
Hey, wait a second.
嘿 等等
I may be able to shoot a hole in it. No way, pal.
也许可以用枪打一个洞出来 兄弟 没门儿
The gun stays with me.
我得拿着枪
Don’t be a prick. I’m tryin’ to get us out of here.
别傻冒了 我是想让大家逃出去
I could shoot it at close range, right here.
我可以近距离开枪 从这里
You come down. I’ll climb up there and shoot a hole in it myself.
那你下来 我爬上去自己开枪
You’re too big, you fat fuck!
你太胖了 你这肥猪!
The rope may not hold you. Suit yourself.
绳子可能承不住你的分量 随便你吧
Okay, here we go.
好的 我们到了
Now here’s where your good look pays off.
现在是你那一眼发挥作用的时候了
That’s him. That’s him inside the store.
那是他 商店里那个就是他
Are you sure? Yeah.
你确定吗? 确定
You see which car is his?
你知道哪辆车是他的吗?
I can’t tell.
我不清楚
Oh, no. No, no. Come…Come on.
噢 不 不 不 快…快点
Shit.
该死
Fuck! He’s gone. Which one?
靠! 他不见了 哪辆车?
I don’t know. Come on! Come on! Which one?
我不知道 快点 快点! 哪一辆?
I don’t know! They’re all leaving at the same time!
我不知道! 它们都是同时开动的!
Well, choose one. The Denali or the pickup?
那就选一辆 是德纳里越野车还是皮卡货车?
Right there. The pickup.
在那边 皮卡
Go, go, go!
走 走 走!
Come on!
加油!
How do we know you’re not just gonna leave us here?
我们怎么知道你会不会把我们撇这?
I guess you don’t.
是你们也没办法
Cut the shit! Cut the shit!
别闹了! 别闹了!
That’s really funny.
有意思吗?
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Oh, I hope you’re dead, you clumsy fuck!
真希望你摔死 你个笨猪!
Hey. Hey. Hey, man, are you all right?
嘿 嘿 哥们 你没事吧?
Lucky to be alive.
干了这么多蠢事
Of all the stupid things.
没死算你命大
Hey. Hey. Hey, can you hear us?
嘿 嘿 你能听到吗?
Are you all right? Erin?
你没事吧? 艾琳?
I think it’s safe to say you were too heavy, huh?
现在说你太重你该没意见了吧?
Fuck off.
滚开
My shoulder. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Shit. Whoa, whoa. Just wait.
我的肩膀 噢 该死 噢 等等
Ah, man, your back is bad.
哥们 你后背伤得挺厉害
You do understand that was our only weapon.
你应该知道那是我们唯一的武器吧
Back off! It was an accident, all right?
住手! 那是个意外 好吗?
What’s the matter with you? You trust this guy? Huh?
你是怎么回事? 你相信这个家伙?
Oh. I see what’s going on here.
噢 我明白这是怎么回事了
What, you two are gonna start workin’ together now?
怎么 你们两个现在准备联手了?
What the hell difference does it make?
这样做又有什么不同?
Is that gonna get us out of here any faster, huh?
那样能让我们早点出去吗?
I don’t think so. What are you doing?
我不这么想 你想干嘛?
Don’t! Don’t untie him!
不要! 别解开他!
You stay outta this. We had an agreement!
你少管闲事 我们说好了的!
Yeah. I’m hedging my bets.
是 我也得找个帮手
Thanks.
谢谢
You idiot.
你个白♥痴♥
It’s you and me now.
现在我俩可以算算帐了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!