I’ve already got a call in.
已经送过来了
So that’s it? That’s all you’ve got to say?
就这样了? 你要说的只有这些?
It happened so fast. You know, you been workin’for me…
事情发生得太快 你知道 你帮我♥干♥活
for a couple months now, handling deals, collections…
也干了几个月了 处理买♥♥卖♥♥ 收钱
all kinda tough shit.
都不是什么容易活
Babysitting two suits in there…
在这里看着两个西装佬…
is what’s too much for you to handle. No, I…I…
对你来说太难了吗? 不 我…
I fucked up.
我搞砸了
You better pull your shit together, man.
哥们 你最好给我打起精神来
This is far from over.
离结束还早着呢
What did you do that for?
你为什么要那么做?
What…
怎么…
Hey! Hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿! 嘿!
Where you gonna run to, Coles? Come here!
科尔斯 你打算跑哪去? 过来!
Oh, shit.
噢 该死
Better take him and the rest of ours out back.
把他和其他人弄到外头去
Takes talent to fuck it up so badly.
把事情搞砸到这地步也需要天份啊
Go and clean the shit up. Then we’re heading out of here.
去把这里收拾干净 然后我们就走
We kill them before we’re free and clear…
在避过风头之前杀了他们
the mess gets even bigger, right?
会把事情闹得更加不可收拾 对吧?
You don’t have to kill them.
你没必要杀他们
I’m not.
我不杀
Good.
很好
You are.
但你得去
Here, Dad. It’s from both of us.
给你 爸爸 是我们俩送你的
That’s Erin. Has she ever had a reaction to insulin before?
那是艾琳 她以前对胰岛素过敏吗?
I don’t know. Is her mother there? Anybody that can say…
我不知道 她母亲在这里吗? 有什么人可以…
I’m divorced. I have no idea.
我离婚了 我不知道
She’s not breathing. We gotta get her inside.
她没有呼吸了 我们得推她进去
God, baby.
天哪 宝贝
That fuckin’ lighter, Woz.
那个破打火机 沃兹
They’ve been gone for five years.
都已经过去五年了
You either get over it…
你要不就忘了这事
or pick up smokin’ again.
要不就重新开始抽烟
Go and finish them off.
去把他们解决了
Take the fuckin’ rent-a-cop with you too.
把那个死保安一并处理了
Your cut will be here when you’re done.
做完了再来拿你那份钱
Hi. Have a seat.
嗨 请坐
There’s been a development.
事情有了点进展
Do any of those men look familiar to you? Their names?
你觉得这些人眼熟吗? 他们的名字呢?
You ever recall seeing any of them…
你有没有见过他们
with Mr. Coles? No. Who are they?
跟科尔斯先生一起? 没有 他们是什么人?
These are the men who have your husband.
他们是挟持你丈夫的人
Excuse me, Captain.
打扰了 队长
LieutenantJames of Narcotics Task Force San Diego’s on line one.
圣地亚哥禁毒特遣队 詹姆斯中尉在一号♥线上
Now who the hell is this?
这又是什么人?
Did you get the keys to that truck?
你拿到卡车钥匙了吗?
We can’t go for the truck.
我们没法去开车
I don’t have the keys. Doesn’t matter. We still got a shot.
我没有钥匙 没关系 我们还有机会
If we get up over the ridge, should be able to find the interstate.
如果我们能翻过那座山 应该能到州界
You may be right. How many rounds you got left in the gun?
也许是 你枪里还有多少子弹?
Just keep moving this way.
接着往前走
You guys can powwow all night. I’m gonna get outta here.
你们俩商量整晚都行 我是要离开这里了
What the fuck are you doing? Whoa!
你♥他♥妈♥这是什么意思?
Aw, shit. What’s the matter with you? Put it down.
妈的 你怎么回事啊? 放下枪
Oh, fuck me. They want me to finish this. Then I get outta here.
噢 我靠 他们让我♥干♥完这个 然后就能走了
What? You see what’s happening here?
什么? 你看这都是些什么事!
You fucking…You fuck.
你♥他♥妈♥的…我靠
So you are one of these pieces of shit, huh?
你跟这些混♥蛋♥是一伙的
I tried to tell you! For once in your life, shut up, all right?
我告诉你了! 就这么一次 给我闭嘴 好吗?
If I don’t kill you, they’re gonna kill me.
如果我不杀你们 他们会杀我
Listen, you’re not doing this.
听着 你不会这么做的
It’s not that simple.
没那么简单
What do you mean, it’s not that simple? Of course it’s that…
你什么意思? 没那么简单? 当然…
Was it that simple when you ripped that phone jack out?
当然没你拔电♥话♥线那么简单
Guy was bleeding to death in the other room.
另一个房♥间里有人失血过多而死
You’re saying you were only doing it for him?
你敢说你是为了他才那么做的吗?
What’s the matter with you, man? We didn’t do this!
你是怎么回事啊 兄弟? 我们没做这种事!
You’re only worried about yourself…
你们只担心你们自己
and the murder rap over this dead guard…
担心跟这个死保安一个下场
so don’t start talkin’ about simple,
所以别给我整什么简单不简单的
’cause this whole thing couldn’t be further from it.
因为这整件事就这样了
We should be runnin’ now! Get out of this shit hole!
我们应该现在就跑! 离开这个鬼地方!
You don’t get it, do you? This is it. No, no, no.
你还不明白吗? 就这样了 不 不 不
This is who I am. Bullshit. Put it down.
我就是这么个人 胡说 把枪放下
You turn around right now.
你给我转过去
No, man. You want to kill me, do it to my face.
不 兄弟 你想杀我 当着我的面开枪
Do it. No, you do it. Show me who you are, huh?
转过去 不 你开枪啊 让我看看你是什么人
Do it!
开枪啊!
Is this how you want Erin to remember you?
难道你希望艾琳记住你这个样子?
I’ll give you anything you want. Anything you want.
我会给你想要的一切 任何你想要的东西
Just fucking don’t do it. Don’t fucking do it!
只要你♥他♥妈♥别这么做 别这么做!
My wife and my daughter are gone. Both fucking gone.
我的老婆和女儿都走了 都他妈走了
Don’t fucking do this.
别这么做
I just want this to end. No!
我只是想结束这一切 不!
This is DetectiveJames Curtis.
我是詹姆斯·柯蒂斯警探
Detective Curtis, I’ve got Captain Parker on the line for you.
柯蒂斯警探 帕克队长要与你通话
Curtis, a local worker and his son reported suspicious activity…
柯蒂斯 一位当地工人和他儿子报告说
at a chemical warehouse off Blythe Road,
在加油站以西15英里的布莱斯路边
15 miles west of that gas station.
一个化工仓库里发现了可疑活动
Are you sure they check out, Captain?
你确定他们查过了吗 队长?
Listen. There’s an undercover officer on the scene.
听着 现场有个卧底
We don’t know if his cover’s been blown,
我们不知道他有没有暴露
if he’s alive or ifhe’s dead.
也不知道是死是活
Affirmative. We’ll be there in five minutes.
收到 我们五分钟后到那里
Tactical’s 20 minutes out.
作战分队20分钟后才能到
104. You ready for this?
好的 确认 你准备好了吗?
Yeah.
是的
Hey. What?
嘿 怎么?
We got a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Stay with the car. Keep it running.
待在车上 别熄火了
Hey, you.
嘿 你
Am I lookin’ at a cop?
你是警♥察♥吗?
Cop?
警♥察♥?
You worked so hard to make detective. Here, Dad. See?
你为了当探员干那么卖♥♥力 给 爸爸 看到了吗?
Hey. So you like this place?
嘿 喜欢这地方不?
Yeah. Keeps the money clean. Hey, you ready?
能把钱洗干净 嘿 准备好了?
I’d tell you not to do something to make me look bad…
我想说 你别做什么让我难堪的事
but then I know you’d just do something to piss me off.
但我知道你肯定会做些气死人的事
Well, if I didn’t need the money so bad, I just might.
如果我不那么急用钱 我可能会
Hey, money’s good.
嘿 钱多好
It’s good to have you back, you know?
你能回来真好 知道吗?
It’s like old times.
就像以前那样
Where’d your friends go?
你朋友去哪里了?
You double-crossing son of a bitch!
你个吃里扒外的杂种!
Turn him around! Move!
把他翻过去! 快!
Look. There it is.
看 在那里
Come on! You wait for backup.
快点! 你在这等支援
Where you going?
你要去哪里?
Ain’t over yet.
还没完呢
Oh, what the f-
噢 真♥他♥妈♥的
You saved my life.
你救我一命
You okay?
你还好吧?
Yeah.
还好
How’s the arm? It’s all right.
胳膊怎么样? 没事
This guy’s been undercover for the last eight months.
这哥们当了八个月的卧底
His fucking command staff in San Diego
他在圣地亚哥的上司
hasn’t talked to him in three weeks.
近三个礼拜都没联♥系♥到他
I don’t know if I could do that.
我不知道我能不能像他那样
It’s gotta be instinct.
这是一种本能

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!