Give me the phone! No!
把电♥话♥给我! 不行!
What’s the matter, pal? Huh?
你怎么回事 哥们?
You feelin’ a little guilty?
你有点做贼心虚了?
You wanna make a phone call? Go ahead. Dial 911.
你想打电♥话♥是吧? 打呗 拨911
Go ahead. Yeah, you’re innocent. Yeah.
打啊 是 你多清白无辜啊 我就是
‘Cause you know how you broke your nose, right?
因为你知道你的鼻子是怎么伤的
I know what I know, okay?
我知道我知道些什么
What the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么?
Are you insane? That was our ticket out of here!
你疯了吗? 这是我们逃出去的唯一希望了!
Yeah, it’s our ticket, all right.
是 我们的希望
Oh, shit. A cop. It’s a cop.
哦 该死 警♥察♥ 是个警♥察♥
No. Security guard.
不 是个保安
What have you fuckers got me into?
我都给卷进什么事来了啊?
You barely looked at him. How do you know he’s security?
你都没怎么看 你怎么知道他是保安?
It’s right here. “L.P.W.” Liberty Plaza West.
看这里 “LPW” 西部自♥由♥购物中心
Wait a second. Why does that sound so familiar? Oh, shit.
等等 这地怎么听起来有点耳熟啊? 哦 该死
What? Shit.
什么? 该死
Police are investigating the disappearance
警方正在调查一起失踪案
of William Coles Jr.of Coles Consolidated Equities,
科尔斯综合权益公♥司♥的老板小威廉·科尔斯
and the company’s financial adviser, Richard McCain.
以及公♥司♥财政顾问理查德·麦凯恩下落不明
While both men’s cars were found in the parking structure…
星期一早晨 两人的车
of their downtown corporate headquarters Monday morning…
在市中心公♥司♥总部的停车场被找到
neither have been seen by family or coworkers since early Sunday morning.
其家人及同事声称自星期日早晨起 均未见过两人
Police suspect the men have been abducted.
警方怀疑两人已遭绑♥架♥
Not seen since Sunday morning, and this is the Tuesday morning paper.
从星期天早晨起就没有人见过了 而这是星期二的早报
Right. So we’ve been here at least two days.
对 那我们至少在这里待了两天了
Coles and McCain.
科尔斯和麦凯恩
That could be any one of us, right? What else? Keep readin’ it.
可能是我们其中的一个 对吗? 还有什么? 接着念
Witnesses report hearing gunshots in the area around midnight Sunday.
目击者声称星期天午夜时分 在那一地区听到了枪声
Anything else? He’s got a wife. That’s about it.
还有吗? 他有个老婆 就这些了
Oh. How are we gonna figure this out?
我们该怎么整明白这事啊?
I got you pegged as Richard. You seem like a Dick to me.
没准你就是理查德 你看起来就像那么个蠢货
That must make you the kidnapper,
那你就一定是绑匪了
’cause a tycoon could afford a pair of nuts.
有钱老板都穿得比你高档
Yeah? What?
是吗? 怎么?
Two names, right? Two guys. Two.
两个名字 对吗? 两个人 两个
Well, obviously, something went haire down here.
显然这里出了点岔子
Okay, there was a struggle. McCain and Coles got loose from the back.
麦凯恩和科尔斯从后面逃了出来 发生了一场打斗
Okay? Makes sense, right?
对吗? 讲得通吧?
So either they were recaptured, which makes the three of us kidnappers…
要不就是他们又被逮住了 这就说明我们仨是绑匪
Or one of us is Coles and one is McCain. Exactly.
要不就是我们当中一个是科尔斯 一个是麦凯恩 没错
And the other guy?
那其他几个呢?
Doesn’t matter. We gotta work together till we get out.
不重要了 我们必须齐心协力逃出去
He’s right. And then we go our separate ways.
他说得对 之后就分道扬镳
They’re probably comin’back now. You thought of that?
他们很可能马上就回了 你想过吗?
Stop jumpin’ to conclusions.
别急于下结论好吗?
They get their money. They come back. We’re fine.
他们拿到钱 回来了 我们也就没事了
You’re assuming they’re gonna get money!
你是在假设他们会拿到钱!
You’re assuming somebody’s gonna pay!
你是在假设有人会付钱!
Maybe nobody’s gonna pay! Fuck me, we’re dead!
也许没有人会付钱! 我靠 我们死定了!
What is wrong with you? Huh? You’re wrong.
你这人怎么回事啊? 你错了
They got blood on their hands.
他们不会收手的
Whoever Coles is, whoever McCain is,
不管谁是科尔斯谁是麦凯恩
they’re dead men unless we get out of here.
我们逃不出去他俩就死定了
God!
上帝!
The bars are the way to go. They’re all rusted out.
这些栏杆是条出路 它们都锈死了
You’re just gonna keep breakin’ them.
你打算一直锯下去吗?
You’re never gonna get through that.
你根本就不能从那里逃出去
All of a sudden you remember you’re an architect, huh?
怎么? 突然想起自己是个建筑师了?
Just… Hey, hey!
你就… 嘿 嘿!
Go ahead.
动手啊
Girls, stop fighting. Could we get some water here?
娘什么娘 别打了 能不能弄点水来这?
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Come on. A man’s been shot!
快点 有人挨枪子了!
If you want, you can untie me. I’ll do it myself.
如果你愿意 可以给我解开 我自己去弄
Deaf or stupid?
聋了还是傻了?
Eat me, hemlock.
够狠就吃我啊
All right. Let’s give it a go.
好吧 我们试一试
We’re gonna use the shovel and just…
我们就用这个铁铲…
We’re gonna pry it. Get some leverage on it.
然后撬一下 像用撬杠杆一样
No matter who anybody is here or how tough you think you are…
不管你是谁 也不管你觉得自己有多强
you’ll always be the pussy that’s tied up to an office chair.
你就一直当个被绑在办公椅上的孬种吧
All right?
明白了吗?
What are you lookin’ at?
你在看什么?
Now, just because we’re tied up doesn’t mean we’re friends.
别以为我们俩都被绑了 我们就是什么朋友
What?
什么?
What?
什么?
Why didn’t you say so?
你刚怎么没说?
Ha ha! What do you see?
哈哈! 你看到什么了?
There’s nothin.
什么都没有
Help!
救命!
Hey, let’s take it easy with that!
嘿 你们别抢啊
Okay! Okay! Take it easy!
好吧 好吧 别激动!
Hey, I thought it was gonna help. I wasn’t gonna do nothin;!
我只是觉得它有点用 我没打算干嘛
Guess that settles it.
暂且我来保管
I wasn’t gonna do nothin;
我没打算干嘛
I wasn’t gonna do anything with that. I just thought…
我没打算用它干嘛 我不过想…
Sure. Hey, what are you doing?
当然 嘿 你在干什么?
That’s more like it, chief. Now you’re talkin’.
这就对了 老大 现在你说了算
Christ, you’re lettin’him go?
天哪 你就这样放了他?
What…What are you doin’?
你这是干什么?
Fuckin’ asshole.
该死的混♥蛋♥
One less thing to worry about.
这样你就不会让我♥操♥心了
Shh!
嘘!
What the hell is that?
那是什么?
Wait, wait, wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等 等等!
Let him answer it. Let him answer it.
让他接 让他接
Let him do it. Are you crazy?
让他来接 你疯了吗?
If that’s them, they bought his voice once.
如果是他们打来 他们听过他的声音了
They’ll do it again. Let him answer.
这次也不会怀疑 让他接
Yeah? Uh, it’s me.
喂? 是我
It’s done. See you before sundown.
办妥了 日落前碰头
They’re coming.
他们要回来了
Sundown.
日落
Oh, shit.
噢 妈的
Half an hour. We barely made a dent.
半小时了 我们连个印都锯不出来
Oh, that’s the spirit there, cheese. Get me another blade.
要保持积极态度 乐观点 再给我根锯条
He’s right. We’re not gettin’ anhere with this.
他说得对 靠这办法我们根本出不去
Well, I don’t know. We got, uh…
这个 我不知道 我们有…
We got two hours, right?
我们还有两个小时 对吗?
We’re gonna have to decide how far we’re prepared to take this.
我们得决定要走什么路了
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
I mean, when they show up,
我的意思是 等他们来了
are we all prepared to do whatever it takes?
我们是不是都准备不惜一切代价?
Give me another blade.
再给我根锯条
That was the last one.
那是最后一根
What do you want me to tell her?
你想让我对她说什么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Just take her down to the station and keep her calm.
就带她回警局吧 让她保持冷静
Shit, look at this.
妈的 看这个
This is the same chemical name on that busted canister out there.
这罐东西的名字跟外头 爆掉的那个罐子一样
Oh, yeah? Listen to this.
是吗? 听听这个
Warning. Effects of inhalation or exposure include…
警告: 吸入或暴露于此气体中会导致
shortness of breath, nausea, unconsciousness…
呼吸急促 恶心呕吐 意识不清
temporary memory loss, seizure and/or death.
短暂失忆 突发痉挛或死亡
Avoid breathing. Contact a physician. Infectious agent.
避免吸入并立即联♥系♥医生 或传染病诊疗机构
Dire if exposed in large doses.
暴露于大剂量气体中会导致严重后果
I mean, shit, how long have we been breathin’ this stuff in?
我说 该死的 天知道我们吸这玩意儿吸了多久?
Don’t fucking move, McCain! I got a gun to your head!
别他妈乱动 麦凯恩! 当心我一枪打爆你的头!
McCain.
麦凯恩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!