影城新闻正在播出”冒险聚焦”节目
Movietown News presents Spotlight on Adventure.
您正在收看的
What you are now witnessing
是文明社会未曾见过的影像
is footage never before seen by civilized humanity,
南美洲的一处失落之地
a lost world in South America.
它潜藏在壮丽的天堂瀑布之下
Lurking in the shadow of majestic Paradise Falls,
孕育着尚未被发现的动植物
it sports plants and animals undiscovered by science.
敢问有谁能踏入这偏远之地呢?
Who would dare set foot on this inhospitable summit?
所以 有请今天的主角 查尔斯.蒙兹!
Why, oursubject today, Charles Muntz!
我们敬爱的探险家 他的”冒险精神”号♥飞船
The beloved explorer lands his dirigible, the Sp rt of Adventure,
于本州降落在新罕布♥什♥尔州
in New Hampshire this week,
为期一年的远征得以完成
completing a yearlong expedition to the lost world
这艘轻便的飞艇由蒙兹本人设计
This lighter-than-air craft was designed by Muntz himself
它比22辆头尾相连的警车还长
and is longer than 22 prohibltion paddy wagons placed end to end.
现在有请我们的冒险家出场
And here comes the adventurer now
他与他忠心的狗群形影不离
Never apart from his faithful dogs,
飞船的设计甚至考虑到了犬类的舒适
Muntz conceived the craft forcanine comfort
它是座名副其实的空中宫殿
It’s a veritable floating palace in the sky,
设有犬类梳洗和自动跑步设备
complete with doggy bath and mechanical canlne walker
当地人视蒙兹为精神偶像
And, Jiminy Cricket, do the locals consider Muntz the bee’s knees
并将他奉为上宾
And how!
去冒险吧!
Adventure Is out there!
蒙兹这次又带回了什么?
But what has Muntz brought back this time?
先生们 我带来了天堂瀑布的怪兽!
Gentlemen, I give you the monsterof Paradise Falls!
天呐 好一只庞然大物!
And, golly, what a swell monster this is!
但这是什么动物呢? 科学家们连声称假
But what’s this? Scientists cry foul
国家冒险协会指责蒙兹伪造骨架
The National Explorer’s Society accuses Muntz
of fabricating the skeleton
不!
No!
蒙兹被协会除名
The organization strips Muntz
of his membership
蒙受巨大羞辱的蒙兹 发誓将重返天堂瀑布
Humiliated, Muntz vows a return to Paradise Falls
并承诺将活捉此怪兽!
and promises to capture the beast alive!
我保证会活捉怪兽
I promise to capture the beast alive,
如果做不到就永世不回来!
and I will not come back until I do!
就这样 我们的冒险家 再次启程以正其名
And so, the explorer’s off to clear his name
一路顺风 查尔斯.蒙兹
Bon voyage, Charles Muntz,
祝你活捉天堂瀑布的怪兽!
and good luck capturing the monsterof Paradise Falls!
查尔斯.蒙兹在此
Here’s Charles Muntz
驾着他著名的飞艇
piloting his famous dirigible
他跨越了派克峰
He hurdles Pikes Peak
他跨越了大峡谷
He hurdles the Grand Canyon
他跨越了珠穆朗玛峰
He hurdles Mount Everest
他绕过了珠穆朗玛峰
He goes around Mount Everest
还有他做不到的事吗?
Is there nothing he cannot do?
片名: 飞屋环游记
正如蒙兹本人所说 “去 ”
Yes, as Muntz himself says, ”Adventure is”
去冒险吧! 小心了!
Adventure s out there! Look out!
是总统山! 没法打右舷!
Mount Rushmore! Hard to starboard!
必须让”冒险精神”号♥穿越总统山!
Must get Spirit of Adventure over Mount Rushmore!
挺住 伙计 我的狗狗如何了?
Hold together, old g r How’re my dogs doing?
启动所有引擎! 让我们升到26000英尺的高空吧
A engines ahead full! Let’s take her up to 26,000 feet.
向南转舵18度
Rudders 18 degrees towards the south
天气真好 东风10节
It’s a beautiful day Winds out of the east at 10 knots
能见度 极高 将天气情况记录进航行日志
Visibility unlimited Enterthe weather in the logbook.
哦! 下方有发现 我要把它带回去研究
Oh! Theres something down there I wi brng it back for science
喔! 是只小狗! 啊 没时间了! 有风暴! 闪电冰雹同时来袭!
Aw! Its a puppy! Ah No time! A storm! Lightn ng Hail.
– 你在这干嘛? – 啊!
– What are you doing? – Ahhh!
你不知道这里是高级会所吗?
Don’t you know this is an exclusive club?
只有冒险家能进来
Only explorers get in here,
不是什么带头盔和风镜的 街头小毛孩想进就能进的
not just any k d off the street with a helmet and a pair of goggles.
你以为这样就能混进来吗? 是不是?
Do you th nk you’ve got what it takes? Well, do you?
好吧 欢迎加入
All right, you’re n Welcome aboard
怎么了? 哑巴吗?
What’s wrong? Can’t you talk?
嘿 我不咬人的
Hey, I dont bite
我们是一伙的了
You and me, we’re in a club now
我看到你的气球飞走了 我们去取吧
I saw where your balloon went Come on Lets go get it.
我叫爱丽
My names Ellie
在那儿呢
There it is
往前走啊
Well, go ahead
去啊
Go on.

Ow.
嗨 小子!
Hey, kid!
我觉得你可能需要点鼓励
Thought you m ght need a litt e cheering up.
我有些东西要给你看看
I got something to show you
一会儿你要看的东西
I am about to let you see something
我以前从没给别人看过
I have never shown to another human being.
这辈子从没有过!
Ever! In my life!
你得发誓不会告诉别人
You’ll have to swear you wil not tell anyone.
划十字 快!
Cross your heart Do it!
我的冒险之书
My Adventure Book
你认识他的
You know him
查尔斯.蒙兹 大冒险家
Charles Muntz, explorer
等我长大了 要去他去的地方
When I get big, I’m going where he’s going,
南美洲 和美洲差不多但在更南边
South Amerca It’s like America but south
想知道我会住哪吗?
Wanna know where I’m gonna live?
“天堂瀑布 失落的世界”
”Paradise Falls, a and lost in time”
我从图书馆的书上撕下来的
I ripped this right out of a I brary book
我要把我的会所搬到那儿 就安在瀑布的旁边
I’m gonna move my clubhouse there and park it right next to the falls.
一旦我到了那儿
Who knows what ives up there
谁知道有什么在等着我呢?
And once I get there?
我把后面的空页留给以后的冒险
Wel , I’m saving these pages for al the adventures I’m gonna have.
只是我不知道该怎么去天堂瀑布
Only ljust don’t know how I m gonna get to Parad se Falls
没错! 你会开小飞船送我去!
That’s t You can take us there in a blimp!
划十字! 发誓你会做到!
Swear you’ take us Cross your heart!
快! 划十字! 好 你答应了 不能反悔哦
Cross it! Cross your heart! Good you promised No backing out
那明儿见了 小子 再见!
Well, see you tomorrow, k d Bye!
去冒险吧!
Adventure s out there!
你不怎么说话啊
You know, you don’t ta k very much
我喜欢!
I like you!

Wow
哈!
Hah!
史蒂文 别跟我闹了!
Stevie, throw me a deuce!
挺壮观的哈 爱丽?
Quite a sight, huh, Ellie?
啊 信来了
Uh Mails here
荫树橡木疗养院 乖乖
Shady Oaks Ret rement Oh brother

Hmm
早啊 弗雷德里克森先生 需要帮忙吗?
Hey Morning Mr Fredricksen Need any help there?
不用 噢 对了!
No Yes!
告诉你们那位老板 你们这些家伙在毁我的房♥子
Te I your boss overthere that you boys are ruining our house.
跟您说一声
Well, just to let you know,
我老板很愿意接手您的老房♥子
my boss w I be happy to take this o d place off your hands,
并且比上次的出价还高一倍!
and for double h s last offer!
您觉得如何?
What do you say to that?
呃 这应该是”不”了哈?
Uh, I take that as a ‘ no,” then?
我已经和你们老板说得很清楚了
I believe I made my pos tion to your boss qute clear
您把李子汁倒进了他汽车的油箱
You poured prune ju ce in his gas tank
是的 那感觉挺好 来 让我和他说说
Yeah, that was good. Here, et me ta k to him
穿西装的那个 没错 就是你 好好洗洗 臭虫!
You in the suit Yes, you. Take a bath, hippie!
我不是他的同伙!
I am not with hlm!
这不是闹着玩的 他会想法设法得到您的房♥子
Th s is serious He’s out to get your house.
告诉你老板他能得到这房♥子
Tel your boss he can have our house
– 真的? – 那也是我死了之后!
– Really? – When I m dead!
我当您说了”也许”
I’ll take that as a maybe
现在订购 你能获得相机
Order now, you get the camera,
还能获得打印机 4倍光学变焦
you get the printer, 4x optical zoom,
施耐德镜头 照片打印 SD卡
Schneider lens, photo printer, SD card
“下午好 我叫罗素”
”Good afternoon My name is Russell
“我是一名野外探险队员 隶属于54团第12小分队”
”And I am a Wi derness Explorer in Trbe 54, Sweat Lodge 12
“您今天需要什么帮助吗 先生?”
‘Are you in need of any ass stance today sir?”
不用
No
– 我能帮您过马路 – 不用
-I could help you cross the street -No
– 我能帮您过院子 – 不用

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章暮光之城3:月食
下一篇文章养家之人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!