我叫道格 我对你一见钟情
My name is Dug I have just met you, and I love you.
我主人给我做了这个项圈 他人很好也很聪明
My master made me th s collar He is a good and smart master,
他给我装了项圈 我就能说话了 有松鼠
and he made me this co lar so that I may talk. Squirre
我主人人好又聪明
My master is good and smart
不可能
It’s not possible
噢 当然可能 因为我主人很聪明
Oh, it is,because my master is smart
– 太酷了 这是做什么用的? – 嘿 你能不能
-Coo What do these do, boy? -Hey, would you
我用这个项圈
I use that collar…
跟别人交流 请你住手吧
to talk wth I wou d be happy if you stopped.
罗素 不要碰那东西! 可能有辐射啥的!
Russell don’t touch that! It could be radioactve or something!
我是个追踪高手
I am a great tracker
我的同伴派我来独♥立♥执行 一项特殊的任务
My pack sent me on a specia mission all by myself.
你们见过一只鸟吗?
Have you seen a bird?
我的任务就是来找它 我追踪气味到了这里
I want to find one, and I’ve been on the scent
我是个追踪高手 我之前向你们提过吗?
I am a great tracker Did I mention that?
嘿 就是这只鸟
Hey, that s the bird
我从未这么近距离看过 但没错就是它了
I have never seen one up close, but th s is the bird
我能把你的鸟作为俘虏 押回营地吗?
May I take your bird back to camp as my prsoner?
好 好 带走吧 路上顺便学学 真正的狗是怎么叫的
Yes, yes, take t And on the way, earn how to bark I ke a rea dog.
我会狗叫
I can bark.
还有嚎叫
And heres howling
我们能留下它吗? 求你了 求你了 求求你了!
Can we keep him? Please, please, p ease!
– 不行 – 但它是只会说话的狗诶!
-No -But t’s a talking dog!
这肯定是什么鬼把戏 我们继续朝瀑布进发吧
It’s just a weird trick orsomething Let’s get to the fal s
请做我的俘虏吧
Please be my prisoner
噢 求你了 噢 求你做我的俘虏吧!
Oh please, oh, please be my prisoner!
噢! 就是这儿了 我闻到那只鸟的气味了!
Oh! Here it is I picked up the bird’s scent!
等一下 等一下 这是什么?
Wait a minute, wait a minute! What is th s?
巧克力 我闻到巧克力的气味
Chocolate. I sme chocolate.
我闻到李子和假牙的气味! 这都是些什么人?
I’m gettng prunes and denture cream! Who are they?
噢 伙计 主人不会满意的
Oh, man, Masterwill not be pleased
我们最好向他报告 有人抓住那鸟了 对吗 老大?
We betterte him someone took the bird. R ght, Alpha?

No
很快我们就会抓到那只鸟的
Soon enough the bird will be ours yet again
继续追踪气味 我的朋友
Find the scent, my compadres,
没有功劳也有苦劳嘛
and you too shall have much rewardings
主人会多给一点奖赏的
from Masterforthe toil factor you wage.
嘿 老大 你的项圈好像有点问题
Hey, Alpha, I think there’s something wrong with your collar.
你肯定撞到它了
You mustve bumped it
没错 你的声音听起来真滑稽!
Yeah, your vo ce sounds funny!
老二! 老三! 或许你们想要 松鼠!
Beta! Gamma! Mayhaps you desire to Squirrel!
或许你们想挑战一下我的权威
ALPHA: Mayhaps you deslre to challenge the ranking
这排位可是凭着 我的力量与智慧获得的
that I have been assigned by my strength and cunning.
不 不 不 不过道格或许想试试 你可以问问他
No, no, no But maybe Dug wou d. You might wanna ask him.
我想他正在执行特别任务 找那个大鸟呢吧
Yeah I wonder fhe’s found the b rd on h s very specia mission
别哪壶不开提哪壶
Do not mention Dug to me at thls time
这愚蠢的任务够他忙活的了
His fool’s errand will keep him most occupied Most occupied indeed.
你们难道不同意我的看法吗?
Do you not agree with that which I am saying to you now?
当然同意 可一旦主人发现 你让道格单独行动
Sure, but the second Master finds out you sent Dug out by himself,
我们都没好果子吃
none of us will get a treat
你们都是聪明的家伙 我可靠的伙伴们
You are wise, my trusted lieutenant.
我是老大 呼叫道格 快回话 道格
This is Alpha calling Dug Come in, Dug.
嘿 老大 你的声音好滑稽
Hi, Alpha Hey, your voice sounds funny
我知道! 我知道! 你见到那只鸟了吗?
I know, I know! Have you seen the bird?
噢 那只鸟已经是我的俘虏了
Why, yes The bird is my prisoner now
哦 很好!
Yeah, rght!
不可能! 你在哪里?
lmpossible! Where are you?
我跟那只鸟在一起
I am here with the blrd,
我会把它带回来的 这样你们就会喜欢我了
and I will bring it back, and then you will like me.
– 得挂了 – 嘿 道格 你在和谁说话呢?
– Gotta go. -Hey, Dug, who you talking to?
– 不 等等 等等! – 道格在干什么?
– No, wait, wait! – What’s Dug doing?
他为什么跟一个小男孩在一起?
Why’s he with that small mai man?
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
在那儿 我们走!
There he is Come on.!
噢 求你了 噢 求你了 噢 求求你做了我的俘虏吧
Oh, please, oh, please, oh, please be my prisoner
道格 不要再烦凯文了!
Dug, stop bothering Kevin!
那位先生说我可以带走这只鸟
That man there says I can take the bird,
而且我喜欢那位先生 就像喜欢我主人一样
and I love that man there like he is my master.
我才不是你主人!
I am not your master!
我再次警告你 大鸟
I am warning you once aga n, bird
– 嘿! 放开它 – 我跳上来咯 大鸟
-Hey! Quit it -I am jumping on you now bird
罗素 照这个速度 我们永远也到不了瀑布
Russell, at th s rate we’ll never get to the falls.
来吧 大鸟
Here bird
我不是谁的主人 听到没?
I am nobody’s master, got it?
我不想看到你 我也不想看到你!
I don’t want you here, and I don’t want you here!
我受够你了!
I’m stuck wth you!
要是我数到3 你俩还没消失
And if you two don’t clear out of here by the time I count to three…
球! 噢 伙计 噢 伙计! 球!
A ba I! Oh boy oh boy! A ba I!
球? 你想要这个 狗狗?
Ball? Yeah yeah? You want it, boy?
嗯? 嗯? 耶 耶?
Huh? Huh? Yeah Yeah?
是的 我老早就想要这球了
Yes, I do I do ever so want the ball
– 去捡吧 – 噢 太好了! 噢 太好了!
– Go get t – Oh boy! Oh boy!
我会捡回来的!
I w I get it and then br ng it back!
快点 罗素 给我些巧克力
Quick, Russell Give me some chocolate
– 为什么? – 给我就是了!
– Why? -Just g ve it to me!
大鸟 大鸟!
Bird Bird!
快走 罗素
Come on Russell
等等 等等 弗雷德里克森先生
Wait Wait Mr Fredricksen
我们这是在做什么?
What are we doing?
噢 我们走得够远了 凯文会想我的
Hey, we’re pretty far now Kevin’s gonna m ss me
我想那招应该奏效了
I think that did the trick
嗨 主人
H , Master
没用
Afternoon
谢谢你让我们躲雨 爱丽
Well, thanks for keeping us dry anyway, Ellie.
哪个是在前面的?
Which one’s the front?
噢 孩子
Oh boy
这是第三步还是第五步?
Is this step three or step five?
好了
There.
帮你搭好了
All done Thats for you

Oh…
搭帐篷真难
Tents are hard
你不是超级野外探险家么? 还有那什么GPM和奖章?
Wait Aren’t you superwlderness guy, with the GPMs and the badges?
是的 我能告诉你个秘密吗?
Yeah, but can I tell you a secret?
– 不 – 好吧 秘密是
-No -AI right. Here t goes.
我其实从来没搭过帐篷 好了 我说出来了
I neveractualy bu It a tent before. There, I said it
你以前不是野营过吗?
You’ve been camping before, haven t you?
是的 但是从未在野外
Well, never outside
那你为什么不向你♥爸♥爸 讨教讨教怎么搭帐篷?
Well, why didn t you ask your dad how to build a tent?
我想他不会跟我聊这些的
I don’t th nk he wants to talk about th s stuff
你不问怎么能知道 也许他比你想得更在行噢
Well, why don t you try him sometime Maybe he’ I surprise you.
他总是出差 我不常见到他
Well, he’s away a lot I don’t see h m much
他总有回家的时候吧
He’s gotta be home sometime
我会打电♥话♥给他 但菲丽斯说 我这样太打搅他了
Wel , I call, but Phyllis told me I bug him too much.
菲丽斯? 你就这样直呼妈妈的名字
Phyllis? You cal your own mother by her first name?
菲丽斯不是我妈妈
Phyllis isn’t my mom

Oh.
但是他保证会来参加 我的探险家授奖仪式
But he promised hed come to my Exp orer ceremony
亲自把助老奖章给我戴上
to pin on my Assist ng the Elderly badge.
到时他就能教我搭帐篷了 对吧?
So, he can show me about tents then, right?
你要不要睡一会?
Hey, why don t you get some sleep?
我可不想吵醒这些 逃亡的马戏团成员
Don’t wanna wake up the traveling f ea circus.
弗雷德里克森先生?
Mr Fredricksen?
道格说他要抓凯文♥做♥俘虏
Dug says he wants to take Kev n prisoner.
我们得保护它
We have to protect him
凯文能跟我们一起走吗?
Can Kevin go with us?
好吧 它可以
All rght, he can come
保证你不会丢下它?
Promise you won t leave h m?
– 好的 – 划十字?
-Yeah -Cross your heart?
划十字
Cross my heart
我这是招谁惹谁了我 爱丽?
What have I got myself into, Ellie?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!