Hey, where are you going? I’m not fin shed wth you!
很高兴和你谈话
Nice ta king with you
啊!
Ahhh!
你在哪儿呢 弗雷德里克森?
Where are you, Fredricksen?
罗素!
Russe I!
– 弗雷德里克森先生! – 道格 把房♥子转过来!
– Mr Fredricksen! -Dug, brng her over!
你回来救凯文啦! 我们去找她吧!
You came back for Kevin! Lets go get her!
我去找凯文 你留在这里
I’m gettng Kevin You stay here
可我想帮你
But I wanna help
我不需要你帮
I don’t want your help
你安全就好
I want you safe
我们怎么绕过这些狗?
How do we get past these dogs?
这儿!
Point!
凯文
Kevin
别担心 凯文 我们马上就到
Don’t worry Kev n We’re on ourway
别让任何人穿过这些门
Allow no one to be entering through these doors.
看好那只鸟 这是我的命令
Guard wel that b rd, my minions
现在我们该怎么办 道格?
What do we do now Dug?
谁想要球?
Who wants the ball?
– 我 我要! – 我要!
– Me I want it! – Me I do!
– 我要那个球! – 给我!
– I want the ba I! – Give it to me!
那就拿去吧!
Then go get it!
我要先到那儿!
I’m gonna get there first!
拿到球了!
Gett ng the ball!
我拿到了!
I got it!
Uh-oh
对不起 凯文 现在就把你救出去
I’m sorry, Kevin Let’s get you out of here.
主人 他跑了! 那个老头!
Master He’s gone! The old man!
他在这里!
He’s here!
– 他带走了那只鸟! – 那只鸟不见了
– He’s got the bird! – The bird’s gone
安静 一个一个说!
Calm down One at a time!
我 要 帮 忙!
I want to help!
哈哈!
Ha- ha!
– 他在D厅! – 他在C厅!
– He’s in Hall D! – He’s in Hall C!
是那个老头!
It’s the old man!
有谁知道他们在哪儿?
Does anyone know where they are?
灰狗队长? 把房♥子撞下来
Gray Leader? Take down the house
灰狗队长 到位
Gray Leader checking in
灰狗二号♥ 到位
Gray Two, checking in
灰狗三号♥ 到位
Gray Three, checking in
锁定目标
Target sighted
快点 凯文
Come on, Kevin
啊!
Auuggghh!
你们好
Hi.
有什么遗言吗 弗雷德里克森? 说吧!都吐出来吧!
Any last words, Fredricksen? Come on! Spit it out!
– 快走 – 够了
-Come on -Enough
我要把那只鸟带回去 不管死活
I am taking that b rd back with me Alive or dead
快走 凯文
Come on, Kevin
这下可是正合我意啊 道格
I wi I have many enjoyments from what I am about to do, Dug.
它戴着耻辱罩!
He wears the Cone of Shame!
什么? 别在那傻站着 进攻!
What? Do not just continue sitting Attack.!
不不! 别笑了! 把这玩意拿下来!
No, no! Stop your laughing! Get thls off of me!
听着 你们这些狗 坐下!
Listen, you dog Sit!
是 老大
Yes, Alpha
老大? 我不是老大 它才是
Apha? I am not Alpha He is
哦!
Oh!
我做不到
I can’t do it
– 罗素! – 啊?
-Russe I! -Huh?
嘎 嘎 啊! 嘎 嘎 啊!
Caw, caw Raar! Caw, caw! Raar
你让弗雷德里克森先生落单了!
You leave Mr Fredrcksen alone!
嘿 是松鼠!
Hey, squirrel!
松鼠? 在哪儿? 哪里? 哪里?
Squirrel? Where? Where? Where?
松鼠在哪儿?
Where’s the squirrel?
我讨厌松鼠
I hate squirrels
道格!
Dug!
主人!
Master!
罗素! 在这儿 快走!
Russell! Over here Let’s go!
弗雷德里克森先生!
Mr Fredricksen!
快跑 凯文!
Go on, Kevin!
不!
No!
罗素! 快出来!
Russell! Get out of there!
不! 离他们远点!
No Leave them alone!
罗素 抓住凯文! 别松手!
Russell, hang on to Kevin! Don’t let go of her
凯文! 巧克力!
Kevin! Chocolate!
酷毙了!
That was cool!
别转来转去的 孩子! 慢点 罗素
Don’t jerk around so much kid! Easy Russe I
好高 都快吓死我了
Oh, I am ready to not be up high
真为你的房♥子难过 弗雷德里克森先生
Sorry about your house, Mr Fredricksen
只是座房♥子而已
You know, its just a house
瞧瞧 你多可爱啊
Look at you You’re so soft
嗷!
Aw!
我要是能养一个就好了
I w sh I could keep one
我的手杖呢? 刚刚还在这儿呢
Wheres my cane? ljust had it here
算了 你们留着吧 当做我给你们的礼物好了
You know what? Keep them A ittle gift from me to you
再见 凯文!
Bye Kevin!
准备好没?
Ready?
好了
Ready
根据收集到的徽章
And by receiving their badges,
以下探险者将升级为高级探险者
the following Explorers will graduate to Senior xplorers.
为表彰其卓越的山地知识 祝贺你 吉米
For Extreme Mountaineering Lore Congratulations, Jimmy.
为表彰其野生动物防备技巧 祝贺你 布兰登
For Wild Animal Defensive Arts Congratulations, Brandon.
表彰其帮助老人
For Assistlng the Elderly
罗素 有没有人
Uh, Russe , is there someone that
不好意思 老头来晚了
Excuse me Pardon me Old man coming through.
我是跟他一起的
I’m here for him
祝贺你 罗素 先生
Congratulations, Russel Sir
罗素 为表彰其帮助老人
Russell, forAssist ng the Elderly
以及远超职责的表现
and for performing above and beyond the call of duty,
我要把我的最高奖章赠与你
I would like to award you the highest honor I can bestow.
爱丽徽章
The Ell e badge

Wow
好了 我想所有人都表彰完毕了
All right, I think that covers everybody
让我们为新当选的
So let’s glve a big Explorer call
高级野外探险家欢呼吧
to our brand new Senior Wilderness Explorers.
大家都准备好了吗?
Ready, everybody?
嘎 嘎 啊! 嘎 嘎 啊!
Caw, caw! Raar! Caw, caw! Raar!
– 蓝色的 – 红色的
-Blue one – Red one
– 蓝色的 – 灰色的
– Blue one – Gray one.
– 红色的 – 那是自行车
– Red one – That’s a bike
是红色的不就行了?
It’s red isnt it?
弗雷德里克森先生 你在作弊
Mr Fredricksen, you re cheating
我可没有 又来个红色的
No I m not Red one
那是消防龙头
That’s a fire hydrant
也许我要配副新眼镜了
Maybe I need new g asses
又来辆蓝色的
Another blue one.
飞屋环游记 -=结束=- 谢谢观看
∮Adventure is out there It’s heading our way
∮So grab your scarf and goggles Let’s fly
∮I’ve mapped out our journey We’re up here to stay
∮A sunset is our home A moonbeam we will own
∮My spirit of adventure is you
∮Freaks of nature span a globe That’s too big to deny
∮With canine guards we’ll travel there and spit into their eye
∮Bang, bang Once the smoke has cleared
∮After all the crowds have cheered
∮We’ll make it a joint venture Before we’re in our dentures
∮My spirit of adventure is you
∮Adventure is out there Let’s crack some champagne
∮I’ve hung a hundred heads on my wall
∮To say that I’m traveled is far too mundane
∮Let’s grab our aero-fare The high-brows will be there
∮The spirit of adventure is something to indenture
∮My spirit of adventure is you

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!