Wait, wait Wait!
– 罗素 坚持住 – 哇哦!
– Russell, hang on Hey – Whoa Whoa!
啊啊啊啊啊!
Aaaagggghhhhh!
– 往回走 往回走 – 好的
– Walk back Walk back – Okay
加油 加油
Come on Come on.
我们 在哪儿呢?
Where Where are we?
这里不像是城市或丛林 弗雷德里克森先生
This doesn’t look I ke the city orthe jung e, Mr. Fredricksen.
别担心 爱丽 我抓住了
Don’t worry Ell e I got it
瞧那儿
There t is
爱丽 真是太漂亮了
Ellie, it’s so beautiful
我们成功了
We made it
成功了! 罗素 我们能飞到那儿! 快爬上去 爬上去!
We made it! Russe We could float right overthere! Climb up. C mb up!
你是说 帮助您?
You mean, assist you?
– 是的 是的 随便啦 – 好的 我这就爬
-Yeah yeah Whatever – Okay. I’ll climb up
– 看着点! – 抱歉
– Watch it! – Sorry
等你上去了 再把我吊上去!
Now, when you get up there, go ahead and ho st me up!
知道了吗?
Got it?
你到门廊了吗?
You on the porch yet?
什么? 就这样了?
What? That’s it?
我好不容易到了这儿 结果被困在这堆石头上了?
I came a I this way just to get stuck at the wrong end of this rock pile?
好极了
Great.
嘿 如果我帮您过去 你能来签发我的徽章吗?
Hey, f I could assist you overthere, would you sign off on my badge?
– 你在说什么? – 我们能拖着房♥子去瀑布
– What are you talk ng about? -We could wa k your house to the falls.
– 拖着去? – 是啊! 我们已经稳住它了
– Walk it? -Yeah! After al , we weigh it down.
可以像拖气球一样拖着走
We could walk it right overthere Like a parade balloon
现在我们就快速而安静地 拖着房♥子去瀑布吧
Now, we’re gonna walk to the falls quickly and quietly
– 不要饶舌音乐或闪电舞 – 好的
– with no rap music orflashdancing – Uh-huh
我们最多有三天时间 不然气球里的氦气就漏光了
We have three days, at best before the helium leaks out of those ba loons
如果没到之前就没气的话
And if were not at the falls when that happens
– 沙子 – 我们就到不了瀑布
– Sand – we’re not gettng to the falls
我找沙子了!
I found sand!
别担心 爱丽 我们会把房♥子安在那儿的
Don’t you worry El ie We’ll get our house overthere.
是不是觉得有趣了?
Th s is fun already isn t it?
等我们到了那里 您一定倍感受助于人
By the tme we get there you’re gonna feel so assisted.
哦 弗雷德里克森先生 如果我们不巧走散的话
Oh, Mr Fredricksen if we happen to get separated,
用野外探险专用呼叫法
use the W derness Explorer call
嘎 嘎 啊!
Caw, caw Raar!
等等 再问一句 我们为啥去天堂瀑布来着?
Wa t Why are we going to Parad se Falls again?
嘿 我们来玩个游戏
Hey lets play a game
叫做”看看谁安静的时间更长”
It’s called ”see who can be qu et the longest.”
酷! 我妈也爱玩这游戏!
Cool! My mom oves that game!
破玩意儿!
Darn thing!
快点 罗素 你能不能快点?
Come on Russe Would you hurry it up?
我累死了 膝盖好痛
I’m tired And my knee hurts
哪个膝盖?
Which knee?
我的手肘也好痛 而且我得上厕所了
My elbow hurts and I have to go to the bathroom.
我五分钟前才问过你
I asked you about that five minutes ago
我那时确实不想嘛!
Wel , I didn’t have to go then!
我不想再走了 能停下么?
I don’t wanna walk anymore. Can we stop?
罗素 你再不快点 老虎就会来吃了你的
Russell, if you don’t hurry up, the tigers wll eat you
南美洲没有老虎 动物学常识
There are no tigers n South America Zoology
噢 看在老天的份上 到灌木丛里解决掉吧
Oh forthe love of Pete! Go on nto the bushes and do your bus ness.
好 给你! 看好我的东西
Okay Here! Hold my stuff
我老早就想试试了
I’ve always wanted to try this
弗雷德里克森先生
Mr Fredricksen,
我应该先挖坑还是后挖啊?
am I supposed to dig the ho e before or after?
我可不管!
None of my concern!
噢 该先挖的!
Oh. It’s before!
噢! 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦!
Bah! La la la la a!
嗯?
Huh?
脚印?
Tracks?
沙锥鸟
Sn pe
过来 沙锥鸟 出来啊 沙锥鸟
Here, snipe Come on out snipe
沙锥鸟
Sn pe
嗯?
Huh?
哈 找到你了! 别怕 小鸟儿
Ha Gotcha! Don t be afraid, ltt e snipe
我是野外探险家 我是大自然的好朋友
I am a Wilderness Explorer, so I’m a friend to all of nature
还想吃么?
Want some more?
乖乖 别都吃光了 出来吧
Hi, boy Don’t eat it all Come on out
出来吧 出来吧 别怕 小鸟儿
Come on Come on Don’t be afraid, litt e snipe
乖乖 可爱的小鸟儿 可爱的
Nice snipe Good little snipe Nice
大鸟
Giant snipe
– 我发现沙锥鸟了! – 噢! 是吗!
-I found the snipe! – Oh! D d you?
– 它们是不是很高? – 噢 没错 它们确实很高
– Are they ta I? – Oh, yes, theyre very tall.
– 是不是五颜六色的? – 没错!
-Do they have a lot of colors? – They do indeed!
– 它们是不是喜欢吃巧克力? – 噢 是啊 巧克力?
-Do they ike chocolate? – Oh yes… choco ate?
– 噢! 那是什么东西? – 这是沙锥鸟!
-Gah! What is that thing? -It’s a snipe!
世上没有沙锥鸟这东西!
There’s no such thing as a snipe!
– 但你说沙锥鸟吃了你的 噢! – 嘿
-But you said snipes eat your Whoa! – Hey
嘿! 快滚开! 嘿!
Go on! Get out of here! Go on!
噢!
Whoa!
噢!
Whoa!
当心 罗素!
Careful Russe I!
嘿 看啊 弗雷德里克森先生 它喜欢我 喔!
Hey, look, Mr Fredricksen It likes me Whoa!
– 罗素 – 噢 别挠了! 好痒
– Russel -No, stop! That t ckles.
快走开! 走开! 走!
Get out of here Go on! Get!
噢 不 不 不! 凯文! 没事的 弗雷德里克森先生是好人
Uh- oh No, no no! Kevin! It’s okay. Mr. Fredrcksen s nice.
– 凯文? – 我刚给它取的名字
– Kevin? -Yeah That’s h s name I just gave him.
走开! 听到没! 快走! 嘿! 那是我的!
Beat it! Vamoose! Scram! Hey! Thats mine!
走! 走! 快滚开!
Shoo! Shoo Get out of here!
快! 快走吧!
Go on! Beat it!
我能留下它吗? 求求你了?
Can we keep him? Please?
我来喂它 陪它散步 我会打理它的麻烦事的
I’ll get the food for him I’I walk him I’ll change h s newspapers

No.
无论树木鱼儿或鼹鼠 都是探险家的好朋友
An Exp orer s a friend to all, be it plants orfish or tiny mole”
– 狗屁不通 – 就是通的
-That doesn t even rhyme. -Yeah it does
– 嘿 快看 凯文 – 什么?
-Hey, ook Kevin -What?
给我下来! 不准上去!
Get down! You re not allowed up there!
你马上给我下来!
You come down here right now!
老天!
Sheesh!
你能相信吗 爱丽?
Can you believe this, Ellie?
爱丽?
Ellie?
嘿 爱丽! 我能养这只鸟吗?
Hey, Ellie! Could I keep the bird?
唔 唔
Uh- huh. Uh-huh.
她要我跟你说可以
She said for you to let me
但是我跟他说不行 我跟你说了不行!
But I told h m no I told you no!
不 行
N- O.
我看到你了
I see you back there
快走! 回你该去的地方! 去烦烦别人饶了我们吧
Go on! Get out of here Shoo! Go annoy someone else for a while
嘿 那边的人 你们还好吗?
Hey, are you okay over there?
恩 你好?
Uh Hello?
噢!
Oh!
你好 先生! 谢天谢地
Hello, sir! Thank goodness
能在这儿碰到人真是太好了
Its nice to know someone else is up here.
我能闻到你们
I can smell you
什么? 你能闻到我们?
What? You can smell us?
我能闻到你们
I can smell you

Hey
你在跟石头说话
You were talking to a rock
嘿 那块看起来像只海龟
Hey, that one looks like a turtle
快看那块! 像只狗
Look at that one! That one looks like a dog.
– 真的是只狗狗! – 什么?
-It s a dog! -What?
我家不允许养狗
Were not allowed to have dogs n my apartment
嘿 我喜欢狗狗
Hey, I like dogs
你狗在我们这儿!
We have your dog!
– 喔! – 这是谁家的狗?
-Whoa! -Wonderwho he be ongs to.
坐下 乖狗狗 快看 他受过训练 握手
Sit, boy Hey, ook, he’s tra ned Shake
Uh- huh
– 说话 – 嗨 你好
-Speak -Hi, there
这狗刚刚是不是说 “嗨 你好”?
Did that dog just say ”Hi, there”?
恩 是的
Oh yes

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!