这难道不是你所见过的最汁多肉鲜的样本?
Isn’t it the most sumptuous, succulent specimen you’ve ever seen?
– 没错 – 它是不是让你的心
– Yes! – Doesn’t it fill your heart
– 充满了渴望? – 没错
– with desire? – Yes!
想象一下它的味道吧
Just imagine what it would taste like.
兄弟 你想什么呢?
What on earth were you thinkin’ of, lad?
你那种行为毁了一件上等的时髦针织品
Ruined a perfectly good piece of fashionable knitwear, that did.
更不用说和一名重要客户的关系了
To say nothing of a relationship with an important client.
女士是如此善解人意是我们的幸运
It’s lucky for us her Ladyship was so understanding.
坦诚的说 我真不懂你最近是怎么了
Honestly, I don’t know what’s got into you lately.
老天 别开这么快
And slow down for pity’s sake.
你会把车轴弄弯的
You’ll buckle me trunnions.
别担心 我来解决路障
Don’t worry. I’ll see to this.
你呆在该呆的地方 狗屋里
You stay here where you belong. In the doghouse.
好嘞
Right.
它比看上去的要重
It’s heavier than it looks.
“反害虫” 我知道你的小秘密
I know your little secret, Pesto.
– 我知道到底出了什么事 – 大人…
– I know exactly what’s going on. – Your Lordship…
没错 你认为可以偷走我的女人?
Yes. You think you can pilfer my filly, don’t you?
你认为你能够骗取一个无辜女人的财富?
You think you can con a woman out of her fortune?
– 谁 你说我? – 是我先的
– Who, me? – Well, I got here first!
我已经花了很长时间 在那毛脑袋兔子爱好者身上
I’ve spent a long time reeling in that fluffy-headed bunny-lover.
我不会让一些泥腿子农民把她从我身边抢走
And I’m not about to let some puddle-headed peasant poach her from me.
– 明白了? – 明白
– Comprenez? – Right-o.
那我先走了 回见
I’ll be off then. Ta-ta.
你哪儿也去不了 “反害虫”
You’re not going anywhere, Pesto.
除非我先给你好好上一课
Not until I’ve taught you a jolly good lesson.
来 我们公平竞争
Come on! Queensberry rules!
来啊 小矮子
Put ’em up, ya little pipsqueak.
你在发抖
You’re shaking.
别告诉我你和一般小混混一样吓傻了
Don’t tell me you’re a scaredy-cat as well as a scoundrel.
别认为装女人就能
And don’t think acting like a big girl’s blouse
避免一战
will get you out of it.
Victor Quartermaine 从不怜悯人的
There’s no mercy with Victor Quartermaine.
天哪
What the dickens?
到底是怎么了?
What on earth…?
菲利普!攻击!
Phillip! Attack!
攻击!
Attack!

What the…?
牧师!
Vicar!
牧师 到底上哪儿去了?
Vicar! Oh, where the devil is he?
你是来忏悔的么?
Do you want to confess?
我想和你谈谈…
I want to talk to you about…
…怪兽的事
…the beast.
你想知道的一切都写在这本书里
Everything you need to know is in this book.
– 《修女摔跤》? – 不 我说的是这本
– “Nun Wrestling.” – No. I meant this one.
就是它
Here. Here it is.
肆虐我们区的可怕怪兽
The hideous monster plaguing our parish.
人兔
The Were-Rabbit.
所以那是真的了
So it’s true.
孩子 怪兽在我们每个人心中潜伏着
The beast lurks within all of us, my child.
当月亮升起于夜空之时 我们的一面
The side that emerges at night as the moon rises into the sky.
那一面残酷地剥去了
The side that savagely rips the leaves
无辜卷心菜的叶子
off any innocent cabbage.
牧师 少唱诗了
Spare me the sermon, Vicar.
告诉我怎么才能杀了他 我指的是”它”
Just tell me how I kill him. I mean “it.”
杀死这样一个怪物
To kill such a creature
需要的是钢铁般的意志
would require nerves of steel
和…
and…
…子弹
…a bullet.
子弹?
A bullet?
子弹
A bullet.
子…
A bull…
什么样的子弹?
What kind of bullet?
纯金子弹
A bullet of pure gold.
金?
Gold.
没错
Yes.
24克拉
Twenty-four karat.
滚开
Get out of my way.
老傻瓜
Silly old fool.
小心!小心心中的恶魔
Beware! Beware of the beast within!
Gromit 完美的重出江湖
Perfect re-entry, Gromit.
蔬菜饮食帮了大忙 对吧 伙计?
This veg diet’s doing the trick, eh, lad?
我觉得非常强壮
I feel smashing.
我们的兔兽怎样了?
So how’s our rabbit-monster?
你看好它了吧
Hope you’re keeping an eye on him.
怎么了 狗狗?
What’s up, dog?
哦 想想看
Well, fancy that.
兔耳
Rabbit ears.
的确有点奇怪
That is a bit odd.
兄弟 你想说什么?
And what are you tryin’ to say, lad?
什么?
What?
什么?
What?
什么? 你认为我是…?
What? You think that I’m the…?
就因为这耳朵?
Because of these?
哦 不
Oh, no.
不 这只是对于健康蔬菜餐的
No. This is just a reaction
正常反应
to that healthy veg diet you’ve got me on.
蔬菜里的毒素作的怪
It’s the toxins coming out.
傻狗狗
Silly old pooch.
认为我变成怪兽
Thinking I’m the beast.
下面你就要说
Next thing you’ll be saying
哈奇变成我了
is that Hutch is turning into me.
嘿 兄弟 你要干吗?
Hey. What are you doing, lad?
你疯了么?
Have you gone completely mad?
奶酪!
Cheese!
奶酪?
Cheese?
我的确比较喜欢戈贡佐拉干酪
I do like a bit of Gorgonzola.
哦 天
Oh, dear.
– 好极了 – 女士
– Perfect. – Ma’am.
– 现在 我们瞧瞧 – 借过
– Now, let’s see. – Coming through!
彩票运到了
The tombola’s arrived.
欢乐的多丁顿宫
And the bouncy Tottington Hall.
好极了
Splendid.
今晚的比赛一定是场盛会
It’s going to be such a jolly competition tonight.
我知道
I just know it.
– 你什么都不知道 – 什么?
– Ya don’t know nothin’. – What?
怪兽又攻击庄稼了 就是这事
The beast has struck again. That’s what.
没错
That’s right!
不 Mulch 太太 你一定搞错了
No, you’re quite mistaken, Mrs. Mulch.
– 怪兽已经被抓住了 – 哦 是么?
– The beast is in captivity. – Oh, yeah?
看看我夫人的芸苔
Then just take a look at my wife’s brassicas.
– 晚上被咬烂的 – 但我不明白
– Ravaged in the night. – But I don’t understand.
– 反害虫公♥司♥告诉我… – 全是谎言
– Anti-Pesto told me… – A pack of lies!
把我们的蔬菜带到这里不安全
It’s not safe to bring our vegetables here.
比赛取消
The show’s off.
这消息太可怕了
But this is simply dreadful news.
500年来 每年的这一晚 多丁顿都会举♥行♥
The Tottingtons have held a giant vegetable competition
这一盛大的蔬菜比赛
on this very night for over 500 years.
没错
That’s right.
就算53年的大规模鸭疫都没有影响
Not even the Great Duck Plague of ’53 stopped it.
如果有其他的办法就好了
If only there were another way.
喔吼
What ho!
是阔特米
It’s Quartermaine.
听说你有点关于兔子的困扰
Heard you had a spot of rabbit bother.
这一块以前不是…?
Didn’t this bit used to…?
现在 我来想想
Now. Now, let’s see.
这块是装在哪里的?
Where does this part go?
哦 没戏了
Oh, it’s hopeless.
我修不好这讨厌的机器了
I’ll never fix this flippin’ machine.
我的脑子变成兔脑了
Me mind’s just a rabbit-y mush.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!