– 现在就给我 – 但是Victor
– Give it to me this instant! – But Victor!
奶酪 Gromit
Cheese, Gromit.
金胡萝卜是属于这场表演的
The Golden Carrot belongs in the show!
不 金胡萝卜应该射向人兔
No, the Golden Carrot belongs in the Were-Rabbit.
每个人自己跑吧
Every man for himself!
救命!救命!
Help! Help! Help me!
立刻把我放下来 你这个毛茸茸的大家伙
Put me down at once, you great big hairy thing, you!
住手!住手!
Stop! Stop!
暴民供给! 到这里拿暴民供给
Mob supplies! Get your angry mob supplies here.
放下她 大畜牲
Put her down, you great ugly brute!
我要锯掉这兔子的脚
I’ll bagsy the lucky rabbit’s foot.
救命!来人 救命啊
Help me, someone! Help me!

Yes.
不!不!不!
No. No, no, no!
放下我!你把我放下…
Put me down! Put me down, you…
不管你是谁 救命!
Whatever you are! Help!
怎么了?
What is it?
你用野兽的眼神看着什么?
What are you staring at with those beastly eyes?
Wallace
Wallace.
投币
哦 Wallace
Oh, Wallace.
你对自己做了些什么?
What ever have you done to yourself?
别担心 我会保护你的
Well, don’t you worry. I’ll protect you.
畜牲 把你毛茸茸的手 从我未婚妻身上拿下来
Get your hairy mitts off my future wife, you big brute.
不 Victor!
No! Victor!
你不明白 我们不能打它
You don’t understand. The hunt is off.
它是… 我们犯了一个大错
It’s… We made a terrible mistake.
不 你委托我摆平”反害虫”
No. You commissioned me to rid you of Pesto,
这正是我想做的
and that’s just what I intend to do.
“反害虫”?
Pesto?
什么 你一直知道它是Wallace
Why, you knew it was Wallace all along.
哦 没错
Oh, all right.
就算是那个胡说八道的白♥痴♥又怎样?
So what if it is that blithering idiot.
没人会相信你的
No one will ever believe you.
就算我拿不到你的钱 我也能打死你的兔子
And if I can’t have your money, I can still bag your bunny.
我的眼睛!
My eyes!
跑 兔子 快跑!
Run, rabbit, run!
我更喜欢你的头发向后卡住
I rather like your hair pinned back.
不 Victor 求你住手
No, Victor, no! Stop! Please!
Victor
Victor!
你可以跳来跳去 但你藏不住的 “反害虫”
You can hop, but you can’t hide, Pesto.
小心屁♥股♥!
Beware the moon!
捣乱的蠢狗!
Stupid interfering mutt.
靠后!可能有一只大兔子要掉下来了!
Stand back! There may be a large rabbit dropping!
兔子好像跑不掉了
Looks like the buck stops here.
投币
开舱门
兔子 尝尝金子的味道吧
Eat karat, bunny boy!
糟糕
Potty poo!
没人能打败Victor·阔特米
No one beats Victor Quartermaine!
是么?
Is that so?
你被甩了
Consider yourself dumped.
他在那儿
He’s in there!
– 他在那儿 – 把他包围
– There he is! – Surround him!
他在那儿 那儿
There he is! Over there!
菲利普 帮帮我 菲利普
Phillip, help me! Phillip!
帮我
Do something.
毁灭!驱除怪兽
Destroy! Drive out the monstrosity!
好吧 让我们看看他怎么享受
Well, let’s see how he likes it.
Wallace?
Wallace?
哦 Gromit
Oh, Gromit.
至少他现在很平静
Well, at least now he’s at peace.
兔子不见了
The rabbit’s gone.
如果有办法救回Wallace就好了
If only there were a way to bring back Wallace.
Gromit 好吃的奶酪
Lovely cheese, Gromit.
Gromit?
Gromit?
别忘了饼干
Don’t forget the crackers.
奶酪?
Cheese?
奶酪
Cheese!
是我 我回来了
It’s me again. I’m back!
Gromit 你真是只聪明的狗
Gromit! You clever mutt.
干得好 老伙计
Well done, old pal!
– 多蒂! – Wallace 你…
– Totty! – Wallace! You’re…
谢谢你 兄弟
Thanks, lad.
哦 瞧
Oh, look!
Gromit 我认为它属于你
Well, I think you deserve this, Gromit.
为一个勇敢而美好的西瓜
For a brave and splendid melon.
我们有很多地方要谢谢你
We’ve all got a lot to thank you for.
每只狗狗皆有得意时
Every dog has his day.
谢谢你 Wallace
And thank you, Wallace.
你把我从一场糟糕的婚姻中解救出来
You’ve saved me from a terrible marriage.
没变的是
All the same,
多丁顿公♥馆♥还要那么寂寞了
it is going to be rather lonely at Tottington Hall now.
除非…
Unless…
Wallace 我有个小提议
I have a little proposal for you, Wallace.
我很高兴你同意这么做
I’m so thrilled you agreed to go through with this.
我的荣幸 多蒂
My pleasure, Totty.
Gromit 这张存在相簿里
One for the album, Gromit.
我宣布兔子避难所正式成立
I declare this bunny sanctuary officially open.
兄弟 准备好了
When you’re ready, lad.
启动BV6000
Fire up the old BV6000.
哦 棒极了
Oh, it’s simply marvelous.
我的家 所有毛茸茸动物的避难所
My home, a safe haven for all things fluffy.
Wallace 我希望你有空来拜访
I do hope you’ll still come visit, Wallace.
我已经习惯你在身边的日子了
I’d rather got used to having you around.
总有我的一部分
There’ll always be a part of me
会出现在多丁顿公♥馆♥的
here at Tottington Hall.
加大马力 弟兄
Give it some more welly, lad.
笑一个!
Cheese!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!