怎么啦
What?
不好意思 我忍♥不住不去想
I’m sorry. I don’t mean to laugh…
你刚才从天窗摔下去的表情 太搞笑了
but the look on your face when you fell through the trapdoor.
我觉得我好像摔断肋骨了
I think I’ve got a cracked rib.
你要坐下来吗 – 不用
Do you want to sit down? – No.
不 最好不要 我怕我屁♥股♥会受不了
No, I better not. The way things are going, I’m gonna break my ass.
你会没事的 来吧
You’ll be okay.
在公♥司♥看见你的第一天 我就深深的被你迷住了
I’ve had a crush on you since the first day I saw you at work.
我为你而痴
I’m crazy about you.
这是我想要的
This is so right.
哦 老天爷 你也不用这么玩我吧
Oh, my God. This can’t be happening to me.
我们两厢情悦的不是吗 你说的没错 这也是我想要的
It’s happening to both of us. You’re right. It’s so right.
不对 这不是我要的 完全不是 至少不是在这沙滩上
No. This isn’t right, it’s all wrong. Not here in the sand.
什么 – 我们应该到更浪漫的地方去
What? – You deserve more than this.
我是说要有音乐 鲜花 烛光 还有
You need music, flowers, candles. You need…
我们得离开这儿
You need to get out of here.
你开什么玩笑啊 – 不 我是认真的 我担心你会着凉
Are you kidding me? – No, I’m serious. You could catch a cold.
你住哪呢 我送你回去 – 沙丘步道
Where do you live? – Dune Walk.
你不会也死了吧
Are you dead, too?
先生 快醒醒
Mister? Hello?
哦 上帝啊 这该死的地方怎么啦
Oh, Jesus. What is it with this place?
你好啊 派对结束了 你该回家了
How are you? Party’s over. You have to go home now.
伯尼去哪了 – 他在游泳
Where’s Bernie? – He’s swimming.
我今天玩得真开心 不过我得走了
I had a wonderful time. I’m sorry I had to leave so early.
那你慢走 下次再见了 拉利
Have fun. See you at the next one. Larry!
拉利 你在里面吗
Larry, are you in there?
快出来 拉利 马上 – 走开
Come on out, Lar. Right now. – Go away.
我有话跟你说
I need to talk to you.
给我30秒 好吗
Can you just give me 30 seconds?
伯尼还等着我们呢
Bernie is waiting for us.
听着 伯尼哪也不会去的 明白么 – 你得帮我 拉利
Look, Bernie isn’t going anywhere, okay? – I need you, Lar.
伯尼 也需要你的帮助
Bernie, he needs you, too.
真不可思议
Unbelievable.
我怎么知道会涨潮
How am I supposed to know that the tide is gonna come up that high?
我现在不想听你解释
I don’t want to talk about it.
这怎么就成了我一个人的错了
I don’t understand why this is becoming all my fault.
这么晚了还有人来 – 不是吧
Did you invite somebody over? – Of course not.
就是啦
Somebody’s here.
我们得把他塞进卧室 就说他睡了
Let’s just shove him in the bedroom, we’ll say he’s sleeping.
伯尼 你这个骗子
Bernie, you cheat.
脚踏两条船
Two-timer.
伯尼 快开门
Bernie, open up.
你个混♥蛋♥ 伯尼
Darn you, Bernie.
竟敢这样对待我
Don’t do this to me.
快给我滚出来 你这个杂种
Where the hell are you, you son of a bitch?
我总算看清你了 该死的风流鬼
I got you now, you two-timing bastard.
你们俩是谁 伯尼呢
Who the hell are you? Where’s Bernie?
我们是伯尼的客人 你又是谁
We’re Bernie’s houseguests. Who are you?
我是他马子
I’m his woman.
他欺骗我的感情 我是来找他算账的 告诉我 他在哪
And I’ll kill him if he’s cheating on me. Now, where the hell is he?
休想包庇那个畜生
And don’t try to cover up for him, either.
他不在这 – 我们没看到他
He’s not here. – Haven’t seen him.
我才不信
I don’t believe you.
我要把这儿给拆了 看他往哪躲
I’m gonna tear this place apart.
那真是他马子 – 我猜是的
That’s his woman? – I guess so.
把他交出来
Where the hell is he?
他在卧室 – 是吗
He’s in the bedroom. – Is that so?
但愿他没有和别的女人在一起
He better be alone.
妈的
God damn it.
又有好戏了 啊
Fun while it lasted, huh?
这有什么区别 我们早晚都脱不了干系
What difference does it make, we might as well get this over with.
这不挺好吗 让她来发现尸体 让她来报♥警♥
This is good. She discovers the body, she calls the police.
给我来杯酒 谢了
Fix me a drink, will you?
我只是受不了人们看到死尸时的惨叫
I hate it when they scream.
哦 不会吧
Oh, no!
发生了什么事儿 她上去多久了 10分钟 还是15分钟
What gives? She has been up there, what, 10, 15 minutes.
我也不清楚
I don’t get it.
给我一杯威士忌
Got a little scotch?
好的
Sure.
上面没发生什么事儿吧 – 你还想发生什么事
Did everything go okay up there? – Never been better.
好吧
Good.
你能相信吗 我床上功夫还不如一个死人
How do you like that? The guy gets laid more dead than I do alive.
不可能 她怎么可能会没发现
No, she couldn’t have.
我是说 那是个死人
He couldn’t have.
我躺下没多久就射了
I get yelled at when I just lay there.
维托 我跟你说 卢麦克斯没死 你女朋友跟他在一起呆了半小时
Vito, I’m telling you, Lomax is alive. She was with him for at least half an hour…
在他卧室 – 卧室 他们在卧室干什么
in the bedroom. – What were they doing in the bedroom?
我最好还是不要说出来
I’d rather not say.
妈的 包利是怎么办事的
What the hell happened to Paulie?
我想 那个包利可能没我们想的那么聪明
Yeah, maybe Paulie is rustier than we thought, huh?
该死的夜晚 – 很棒啊 不是吗 现在还没有很晚
What a night. – Great, isn’t it? It isn’t over yet.
对我来说已经够晚了 我快累死了 都是为了你 伯尼
It is for me. I’m dead. No offense, Bernie.
我要躺一会儿
I just gotta lie down for a minute.
那你睡吧 我到附近看看还有没有别的派对
Suit yourself. Whatever you like. I’m going on to find the next party.
回来的时候记得叫我起来 – 好的 没问题
Just wake me up when you get back. – Okay, sure.
一切都听你的 – 因为我明天早上还要报♥警♥
Whatever you like. – Because I got to call the cops.
是的 你要的 明天早上 – 我得保持头脑清醒
Of course you do. In the morning. – I need a clear head.
好啦 晚安 哥们
Good night, buddy.
别忘啦 叫我起床
Don’t forget. Wake me up.
我给你多加了点糖 你会喜欢的 伯尼
I made these a little sweeter this time. Okay, Bernie?
喔 今天天气不错啊
God, it’s glorious out, huh?
来吧 我的朋友
Here we go, my friend.
这样才像样嘛
This should do it.
非常好
Okay.
你在和谁交易呢
How did you deal with?
东方人 我想那酒店
Oriental? I think I own that one.
是我的啦
With hotel.
550块
$550.
给我600块 我们就扯平了
Give me $600, we’ll call it square.
嘿 伯尼 拉利
Hey, Bernie, Larry.
昨晚的派对办得真好 伯尼 是你办的最好的一次
Great party last night, Bernie. Your best ever.
姑娘们 你们好吗
Ladies. Hello. How are you today?
很好 – 我们很好
Great. – Fine.
今天还会有聚会吗 – 当然有 我们是派对达人嘛
Are we doing it again today? – Absolutely. You know we are.
太好了 那我们回头见 – 拜拜
Great. We’ll see you later, guys. – Bye-bye.
再见 姑娘们 一会儿见
Bye-bye, ladies. We’ll see you later.
这真是太棒了
Is this great or what?
好了 接下来 轮到我了
Okay, coming out. My turn.
正中目标
Shooter now.
好样的 免费车位 500块归我了
Yes! Free parking. $500 for me.
兔崽子
Bastard!
我赚到了 好的 一共24块
I own it. Okay, that is $24…
我赚翻了46块 好家伙 50块整了
I own them all. $46, my friend. Call it $50.
谢谢 又轮到我了
Thank you. My turn. Here we go.
幸运数字7 来吧
Lucky seven coming out.
见鬼
Shit.
再试一次 你就能从监狱出来了 好的 轮到你了 我来帮你
One more you get out of jail free. All right. Fine. Your turn. I’ll roll.
来吧 出现了
Here we go. Coming out.
社区金库
Community Chest.
选美比赛亚军
Second prize in a beauty contest.
你在干嘛 – 玩大富翁 你要和我一起玩吗
What are you doing? – Playing Monopoly. You want to play?
不了 – 再来一把
No. – Here we go.
他怎么跑出来的 – 用走的啊
How did he get down here? – He walked.
走的 – 说早上好
He walked? – Say good morning.
哦 天哪 你真变♥态♥ 拉利
Oh, God. You’re just a sick man, Larry.
现在几点了 – 十一点半
What time is it? – It’s 11:30.
十一点半了
11:30
你一直让我睡到十一点半 我还得
You let me sleep till 11:30? I have…
你哪弄来一块劳力士啊 哦 这个啊
When did you get a Rolex? – Oh, this.
天哪 – 反正他也用不着了
Good God! – He didn’t need it anymore.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!