– Heh, heh. – Okay, watch your step.
– 哈哈 – 注意脚下
It surprise… It sneaks up on you.
好神奇 激♥情♥就这么来了
Everyone got your bags?
大家都带好行李了?
Oh. I am so sorry that Melissa isn’t here to say goodbye.
很抱歉梅丽萨没来和大家告别
She just won’t come out of that bedroom.
她就是不肯从卧室出来
You know, she’s been sick to her tummy ever since last night.
昨晚之后她的胃就一直不舒服
– I think it was something that she ate. – Just tell her I’m really sorry.
– 我想她可能吃坏了 – 请告诉她我真的很抱歉
– Oh, sure. – Oh.
– 没问题 – 唉
Sure will.
一定会的
Oh, so sweet, kids.
多可爱的孩子
You’ll always be my special lover.
你将永远是我的特殊情人
Ow! Oh, Edie.
啊! 伊迪
Bye!
拜拜!
– Happy birthday, America! – Bye!
– 美国生日快乐! – 拜拜!
– See ya, now! – Bye-bye, now.
– 再见! – 再见
– Thank you. – Bye.
– 谢谢 – 拜拜
Let’s get out of here. You guys, go to the RV. I’ll get the keys from Skeeter.
我们出发吧 你们去房♥车那 我去拿钥匙
Hello?!
有人吗?
Hey, Brad, I was just gonna call you.
布莱德 我正要给你打电♥话♥呢
Where are you? Thought you’d be here by now.
你在哪? 你现在应该回来了
I told you I needed it today.
我说了我今天就要
No, I know that. No, we just had a little bit of engine trouble’s all, okay?
我知道 但是我的车有点问题
We’re gonna be on the road in five minutes, at your front door in just a few hours, okay?
五分钟后我们就上路 几个小时以后到了
Nothing stopping us now.
现在没什么能阻止我了
What the fuck?
这怎么了?
Hand me the phone.
把电♥话♥给我
Uh, Brad, can you hold on for a sec?
布莱德 先别挂
All right, let’s not do anything rash.
好吧 别冲动
– I’m David, what’s your name? – Pablo Chacon.
– 我是戴维 你是谁? – 巴勃罗·察孔
Shut the fuck up. Stop, stop.
闭嘴 闭嘴
– Hola, Brad. – Pablo!
– 你好啊 布莱德 – 巴勃罗!
You send this amateur fuck-up to steal from me?
你派这个外行的傻子来偷我?
Listen, I don’t know what David told you… Hello?
听着 我不知道戴维跟你说了什么 有人吗?
I would have loved to say good-bye to him.
我还想跟他说声再见呢
Pablo Chacon.
巴勃罗·察孔
Turns out there’s a real Pablo Chacon and we stole from him.
原来真的有巴勃罗·察孔 而且我们偷了他的东西
So this is probably gonna end well, I would imagine.
也许会有个好的结局 我猜
I’ll be right back.
我马上回来
No rush.
慢慢来
I thought you said we were picking up drugs for Pablo Chacon.
我以为我们为巴勃罗·察孔偷毒品
I thought we were. Brad told me he was Pablo Chacon.
我也以为是 布莱德告诉我他就是巴勃罗·察孔
– Why do you trust that guy? – I don’t, okay?
– 你为什么相信那个家伙? – 我不相信 好吗?
Can you guys stop bickering for five seconds?
你们能先停五分钟吗?
Okay, how did he even find us?
好吧 可他怎么找到我们的?
– We don’t know. – I don’t know.
– 不知道 – 我不知道
With this.
用这个
Cool, is that a transmitter? That’s like a…
这不是发射器吗? 就好像…
You put that in the RV, huh? In one of the bags?
你把它放到了房♥车上? 在袋子里?
– How could you not think of that? – Because I don’t know what I’m doing!
– 你怎么就没想到呢? – 因为我不知道我在做什么!
– Have you not figured that out? – Silence!
– 难道你没看出来? – 都闭嘴!
You all die now.
现在你们都要死了
But together as a family, with honor.
但是一家人一起死 很荣幸
But we’re not even a real family, okay? I don’t even know these people.
可我们根本就不是个真的家庭 我根本就不认识他们
She’s right. That’s absolutely right. No, no. We’re not related at all, any of us.
她说的对 完全正确 我们之间根本就没有关系
No. We’re just friends.
不 我们只是朋友
– No, we’re not… – We are not friends!
– 不 不是 – 我们不是朋友!
Look, I’m just a small-time fucking drug dealer.
我只是个小毒贩
I sell dime bags, all right?
我只卖♥♥小包的毒品
My daughter here is just a homeless gutter punk, all right?
我这个女儿只是个无家可归的街头朋克
And my son is just a fucking dork that lives in my building. We don’t look alike!
我儿子 只是个和我住在一栋楼里的二货 我们长的一点都不像!
– Not related. – A virgin, okay? And my “wife”?
– 没有关系 – 一个处♥男♥ 还有我的”妻子”?
I mean, she’s just a cheap stripper.
她只是个廉价的脱衣舞娘罢了
Hey, thanks, David. Nice.
谢了 戴维 说得好
– We will not do anything if… – Wait, wait. Heh.
– 我们什么都不会做… -等等
In the capri pants and the sensible footwear, a stripper?
穿紧身裤和凉鞋的那个 是脱衣舞娘?
Yes.
没错
That’s right, I am…
是的 我是…
Mr. Chacon.
察孔先生
Just give me one chance…
请给我一个机会…
to prove to you that I’m worth way more alive than I am dead.
证明我活着比死了有价值
# Sweet #
# 甜蜜 #
# Emotion #
# 感情 #
# Talk about things and nobody cares #
# 说些没人在意的话题 #
# Wearing hot things that nobody wears #
# 穿些没人穿的火♥辣♥外衣 #
# Some sweat hog knew she’s a real good liar #
# 一些汗流浃背的知道她是个真正的骗子 #
# Cause the backstage boogie Set your pants on fire #
# 因为后台的黑人让你的变得火热 #
# Sweet #
# 甜蜜 #
# Emotion #
# 感情 #
# Sweet #
# 甜蜜 #
# Emotion #
# 感情 #
# You stand in the front Just a shakin’ your ass #
# 你站在前面扭着小臀部 #
# I’ll take you backstage You’ll be drinking my glass #
# 带你来到后台 喝我杯中的美酒 #
# I’m talkin’ about something You can sure understand #
# 和你聊些你能听懂的话题 #
Have some respect, it’s your mother.
那是你老妈 放尊重点
Get in the RV! Go, go, go!
快回车上! 快 快 快!
Why are we fighting?
何必呢 何苦呢?
– Do you know how to drive this? – No.
– 你知道怎么开吗? – 不知道
No weapons. Here we go.
凭真本事 来吧
– Hurry! – I don’t know how it works.
– 快点! – 我不知道怎么开
Fuck!
该死!
– What just happened? – I knocked him out. Let’s go.
– 发生了什么? – 我把他打晕了 我们走
– You did not. – Yes, I did.
– 你没有 – 我有
Come on, Rose, come on. Come on!
快 萝丝 快点 快点!
– Look out! – Oh, no, please.
– 小心! – 噢 不 不要
Kenny! Kenny, give me the wheel!
肯尼! 肯尼 把方向盘给我!
No, do not pull over!
不 别跑偏了!
Go this way! No, no, no. Don’t get on the freeway.
走这边! 不 不 不 别上高速
– Kenny, just let me in. – I can’t. I’ll stop.
– 肯尼 让我过来 – 我不行 我要停下
Don’t stop! You can’t stop.
别停下! 你不能停下
Goddamn it, will you let go?
该死 你能放手吗?
No, no, no, no! You’re gonna get us killed!
不行 不 不 不! 你差点害我们撞死的!
– All right, just get out of the way. – I can’t.
– 好的 赶紧避开 – 我不行
Is everybody okay?
大家都还好吧?
– Are you okay? – I’m fine. What…?
– 你还好吧? – 我还好 怎么…?
Fuck.
该死的
Fuck!
该死!
Ow! Shit! Fuck, fucking…
奥! 靠! 该死 该死的…
Ow, ow! Ow, ow, ow!
噢 哦! 噢 噢 噢!
– Oh, my God. Fucking shit! Fuck! – What the hell is he doing?
– 哦 天啊 该死的 该死的! – 他到底在干嘛?
Fuck a donkey! It hurts so much.
见鬼! 疼死我了
Settle down, man. What the hell’s going on?
冷静下 伙计 这到底是怎么回事?
Oh, my God! I’m gonna die.
哦 天啊! 我要死了
Kenny, listen to me. Calm down, all right?
肯尼 听我说 冷静下 好吧?
Not gonna die. Tell us what’s going on.
你不会死的 告诉我们怎么回事
– Tell us what happened. – Fucking spider bit me, David!
– 告诉我们发生什么了 – 该死的蜘蛛咬了我 戴维!
– What? Where did it happen? – Bit me on my balls.
– 什么? 咬在哪儿了? – 咬在我蛋上
On my fucking balls. On my balls, on my fucking balls!
该死的蛋蛋上 我的蛋上!
Oh, God. Let me see. Kenny, let me see it.
哦 天啊 让我看看 肯尼 让我看看
No. No fucking way. You’re not seeing it.
不行 没门 你想都别想
Come on. I can’t help you unless you show me. Sweetie, just show it to me.
拜托 你不让我看我怎么帮你 宝贝 让我看看
Kenny, will you just man up and drop your pants?
肯尼 能不能像个男人脱掉你的裤子?
We’ve all seen a dick.
我们都看过老二
All right, let’s see it.
好吧 那就看吧
What? What is it? What does it look like?
怎么了? 看起来怎么样?
– I can’t look. – Um…
– 我不敢看 – 呃…
– Is it bad? – Hey, listen to me. It’s not that bad.
– 很严重吗? – 嘿 听我说 也没那么严重
– Dude, it’s really bad. – No, it isn’t.
– 伙计 这很严重 – 不 没有
– Have you seen what that… Look. – I’m not gonna look.
– 你见过这个… 看 – 我不要看
– You’re going to a hospital. – What? No. No fucking way.
– 你得去医院 – 什么? 不 没门
How bad is it?
有多严重啊?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!