– 该死 – 该死
I never get used to that language.
我还是学不会那么说话
What in the H-E-L-L are you people doing here?
你们他-妈-的怎么在这里?
Uh… Uh, uh…
嗯…
– We came to see the fireworks. – Yeah. Fireworks.
– 我们是来看焰火表演的 – 是的 焰火表演
Us too! That’s so weird! They’re supposed to be amazing here.
我们也是! 真是太巧了! 表演肯定会很精彩
– Melissa, can we talk? – No.
– 梅丽萨 我们能谈谈吗? – 不
– Mom, come on, let’s go. – Melissa!
– 妈 我们走吧 – 梅丽萨!
Why are you being so rude?
怎么这么没礼貌?
Do you have your period? Do you need a tampin?
你大姨妈来了吗? 要不要棉条?
Mom, I don’t need a tampin. I don’t want to be near these people.
妈 我不要棉条 我只是不想看到他们
– Kenny. Let’s go. – We should get out of here.
– 肯尼 我们走吧 – 嗯 我们该走了
– What happened last night comes out I was wrong. – Oh, boy.
– 昨天晚上的事情证明我以前看错你们了 – 哦 天啊
Oh, my God, she knows.
天啊 她知道了
My daughter knows what we’ve done.
我女儿知道了我们的事
Melissa, yes, it was wrong of me to fondle Mrs. Miller’s breasts.
是的 梅丽萨 我不应该摸米勒太太的咪♥咪♥
You’re right. I’m not gonna deny that it gave me a certain amount of pleasure.
你是对的 但我也不能否认那样做给我带来了快♥感♥
That said, your father and I are struggling with some serious intimacy issues.
其实你♥爸♥爸和我早就不再那么亲密了
Okay, no, stop!
停 别说了!
I’m not as tight as I once was.
我不像以前那么紧了
– Look… – He just falls right out.
– 听着… – 他总是滑出来
It’s like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.
就像走廊里的一根热狗
Ew! What are you talking about?
哦! 你到底在说什么?
I saw Kenny making out with his sister and mother while their dad watched.
昨天晚上 我看到肯尼和他姐还有他妈亲热 而他爸爸在一边看着
What? Oh, my…!
什么? 哦 天啊…!
– It wasn’t quite like that. – That’s not exactly what happened.
– 事情不是那样的 – 有些情况你不了解
Rose isn’t my mom, she’s not my sister. We’re not a real family.
萝丝不是我妈 她不是我姐 我们不是真的一家人
That’s enough, son! What are you saying?
别说了 儿子! 你在说什么呢?
He’s been drinking. It’s hard to understand. He’s being ridiculous.
他喝多了 他在胡言乱语 别听他的
David hired us to help him smuggle drugs across the border.
戴维雇我们帮他走私毒品
You’re drug dealers?
你们是毒贩?
No! No, we’re drug smugglers. There’s a difference.
不! 我们是毒品走私贩 这不一样
There’s not a difference.
这有什么不一样
Okay, Edie, we can explain, all right?
听我说 伊迪 听我解释
This is a small misunderstanding. It really is.
这里面有个小误会 真的
When he says “smuggle,” he doesn’t know what he’s saying.
他说”走私贩”的时候 根本不知道自己在说什么
– It’s not drugs. – He doesn’t know what drugs are.
– 不是毒品 – 他都不知道毒品是什么
Seriously. It’s just a little tequila.
真的 其实是龙舌兰酒
What?
什么?
Oh, my God!
哦 我的天!
– Hey. Ah, thank God you’re alive. – He’s got a gun!
– 嘿 谢天谢地 你没死 – 他有枪!
Listen! Hey, hey, hey. No, no! Wait, wait, wait!
听我说! 嘿 嘿 别这样! 等一下!
This is gonna be fun!
这下有趣了!
I still got it.
我还是有点本事的
Don’s a badass.
唐也是坏蛋啊
Oh, Don.
哦 唐
Melissa, go find a police officer.
梅丽萨 快去报♥警♥
Okay, Don. Don, listen to me.
好了 唐 听我说
No. Drug smuggling, David?
不 你走私毒品 戴维?
And to think of the moment we shared in that tent.
我还以为我们是坦诚相见的朋友
No, Don, there’s another guy.
不 唐 还有一个人
I don’t want to hear about other men in your life!
我才不想听你的感情经历!
What? No! No, no! No! There’s another guy trying to kill us!
什么? 不! 不! 是还有个人想要杀我们!
What? Who?
什么? 谁?
Pablo Chacon.
是我 巴勃罗·察孔
Pablo Chacon.
巴勃罗·察孔
Buenas noches, Millers.
晚上好 米勒一家
What is he saying? What does that mean?
他说什么? 什么意思?
It’s a familiar Mexican greeting.
就是一句墨西哥问候语
You in the short jeans and the funny mustache, give me the gun.
那个穿着短裤留着小胡子的 把枪给我
Melissa.
梅丽萨
And the mug.
还有杯子
Please don’t hurt her.
求你不要伤害她
– Take her. – Are you okay? It’s okay.
– 给你们 – 你还好吧? 没事了
Now the keys, please.
把车钥匙给我
Here. Here, here, here.
给你 给你
Okay, great. You have your drugs, so you don’t have to kill us.
好了 你拿到毒品了 没必要杀我们了
Oh, I don’t have to kill you, huh?
哦 没必要杀你们 是吗?
You take my drugs.
你们偷走了我的毒品
You make me cross the border into this fucked-up country.
你们让我穿过边境来到这个鬼地方
You try to burn my face with steam!
你们用蒸汽烧我的脸!
– I’m sorry. – You destroy my car!
– 抱歉 – 你们毁了我的车!
And I don’t like what you do to my man every time we meet.
而且我不喜欢每次你们都这样对待我的小伙伴
You are the worst family I’ve ever met.
你们是我见过最差劲的一家人
But, you’re right, I don’t have to kill you.
但你们说得对 我没必要杀你们
I want to kill you. All of you.
但我想杀了你们
Stop. Stop.
住手
Don’t do this. Don’t kill these people.
别这样 不要伤害他们
This is all my fault. I’m the one that did this. I’m the drug dealer here.
这都是我的错 这些都是我♥干♥的 我是毒贩
These people is just an innocent family…
他们只是无辜的一家人…
in the wrong place at the wrong time. Okay?
碰巧出现在这里
And this kid?
而这个孩子?
This kid’s got the biggest fucking heart I’ve ever seen in my life.
这个孩子是我这辈子见过最勇敢的人
And I’m lucky to call him a friend.
我很幸运有他这样的朋友
Man, an hour ago, I would have killed this girl for you.
一个小时之前 为了你我可以杀了这个女孩
But she’s tough as hell. And a lot smarter than me.
但她很坚强 而且比我聪明百倍
And this one.
而这位
You. Sarah.
你 萨拉
You’re the strongest woman I’ve ever met.
你是我认识的最坚强的女性
And you’d make a great mom.
你还是个好妈妈
I love all of them.
我爱他们每个人
Don’t kill them.
别杀他们
Please.
求你了
Just kill me.
杀了我吧
– Tell you what, I’ll make a deal, okay? – Okay.
– 那好吧 我有个主意 – 说吧
I kill you first so you don’t watch your family die.
我先杀了你 这样你就不用看着你的家人死掉了
David.
戴维
Kenny! That was amazing!
肯尼! 你太棒了!
I’d like to think I taught him that.
我想是我教他的
– Mm. – I know I taught him that.
– 嗯 – 是我教他的
Put that tongue back in your mouth, young man.
把你的舌头收回去 小伙子
Oh.

Wow.

– You kiss a lot better than my sister. – Hey!
– 你的吻技比我姐姐好多了 – 嘿!
– One, two, three. – Mm-hm.
– 一 二 三 – 嗯
Well, Mr. Chacon, on behalf of the United States of America…
察孔先生 我代表美国联邦政♥府♥…
I’d like to welcome you to our country.
欢迎你来到我们的国家
Grab a seat.
坐好了
Sorry you won’t get to experience the freedom part.
不好意思 你体会不到我国的自♥由♥了
Don, you’re my hero.
唐 你是我的英雄
I want you to use those zip ties tonight.
你今晚可以用上那些扎带
Here.
给你
Thank you, David.
谢谢 戴维
– We’re gonna go. – Not so fast.
– 我们要走了 – 别着急
– Oh, no, Don. – Dad, please.
– 不要这样 唐 – 爸 求你了
Girls, hush.
别说话 姑娘们
I believe that you are good people.
我相信你们是好人
But you broke the law. All of you.
但你们触犯了法律
And worse than that, you put my wife and daughter’s lives in danger.
更过分的事 你们让我妻子和女儿陷入了危险
– Sorry. – Gonna have to place you under arrest.
– 对不起 – 所以我必须逮捕你们
– Don, why? – No, Dad, don’t.
– 唐 为什么? – 不要这样 爸
And I’m gonna do just that…
我马上逮捕你们…
right after I turn around…
让我先转过身…
and hug my family.
拥抱一下我的家人
David, come on.
戴维 走吧
It’s all here!
都拿来了!
I am blown away, David. Great job.
我都惊呆了 戴维 干得好
But it’s late.
但你回来晚了
Deadline was last night, so, sorry, buddy, no deal.
截止日期是昨天晚上 所以抱歉了兄弟 没有报酬
Brad, I almost got killed over this shit. Twice.
布莱德 为了帮你我差点送命 两次呢
I’m not gonna be an asshole about this. I got two tons of premium weed.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!