Are you coming with me or not, Rose?
你到底要不要和我走 萝丝?
Fine. I’ll slide your check under your door. Kenny, let’s go.
好 我会把钱塞你门缝底下 肯尼 我们走
Kenny, come on! Let’s go, man.
肯尼 快点! 我们走 伙计
We can’t leave her, David. It’s not right.
我们不能丢下她 戴维 这样不对
– You know what? – What?
– 你知道吗? – 什么?
You all deserve each other.
你们真是一路货
Da… Wha…?
大… 什…?
He’ll come back.
他会回来的
Right?
是吧?
Yo, girl!
唷 姑娘!
– I got your text. What’s up? – Hey.
– 我收到你短♥信♥了 怎么了? – 嘿
Are you alone?
你一个人吗?
Yeah. You think we can go someplace private and talk?
是的 你觉得我们找个人少的地方谈谈怎么样?
I know just the spot, you know what I’m saying? Heh-heh.
我正好知道个地方 你懂的哈? 呵呵
– A little better. – See, you’re not in synch with what I’m doing.
– 好点了 – 看 你没跟上我的节奏
I’m just playing a major scale, but, um, we can move it down.
我正在弹大调音阶 好吧 那就降下来
– Let’s move it. – Shitty scale.
– 降个调 – 扯什么音阶啊
Stop talking. Just shut the fuck up.
闭上你的臭嘴
– Hey, what’s up? – Hey, Brad.
– 嘿 什么事? – 嘿 布莱德
I’m just getting some singing lessons from my main man Ben Folds Five.
我正在跟我哥们本·福斯学唱歌♥
– Ain’t that right, Ben Folds Five? – My name is Ben Folds.
– 是吧 本·福斯五世? – 我的名字是本·福斯
“Five” is the name of the band.
“五”是乐队的名字
You’re fucking with me. I love it.
真有意思 我喜欢
You gotta meet this guy. Benji Five is a laugh riot.
你应该见见他 本记乐队就是个笑话
Remember that song “Brick” we used to listen to?
还记得以前我们常听的那首歌♥”砖头”吗?
She’s a brick and I’m drowning slowly
她就像一块砖头 拉着我下沉
It’s… I’ve got… It’s that guy. I fucking got that guy.
就是… 我… 我找到唱这首歌♥的人了
He’s like my personal bitch.
他现在是我的私人老师
– Listen, is everything okay? – Yeah.
– 怎么了 出什么事了吗? – 没有
Yeah, yeah. Uh, things are fine.
没事 一切都很好
I’m about 200 miles away. I’ll be there in three hours, all right?
我还差200英里 三小时后就到了 好吗?
– All right. Peace. – Agh, fucking asshole.
– 好的 待会见 – 该死的混♥蛋♥
Scales. Let’s do this.
音阶什么的 来吧
This gig sucks.
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
Don’t talk to me like that. I will have you killed.
别这么跟我说话 小心我♥干♥掉你
And no one will miss your fucking nerd music.
没人会想念你那些怪腔怪调的
距丹佛市199英里 距科泉市128英里
# Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! #
# 周日 周日! #
Great. That’s loud.
很好 很吵
Yeah, nice try, radio. Nice try. Heh.
我知道你想干嘛 收音机
Okay. Ahem.
好了
Let’s get there.
专心开车
Hoo.

Quiet.
好安静
And I knew better too.
我现在明白了
But we were all on the road together…
但那一路上…
and it got kind of fun, you know?
我们过得很开心
Yeah. Uh-huh.
嗯 我懂
And I started thinking of us as kind of like this…
我以为我们会…
Whatever, it’s stupid.
管它的呢 我太傻了
– Fuck them. – Yeah, fuck them.
– 他们去死吧 – 嗯 去死吧
Yo, right now, girl, Scottie P. is gonna make you feel real good, know what I’m saying?
妹子 现在好了 斯科蒂·皮会让你开心的 你懂的哈?
Ha-ha. – Uh, heh.
– 哈哈 – 哦
I’m sorry, I’m just feeling kind of cry-ey and that…
不好意思 我心情有点糟…
– I’m just gonna go, okay? – Come on, girl.
– 我得走了 – 别这样
– You texted me. You know what’s up. – Scottie.
– 是你给我发的短♥信♥ 是你叫我来的 – 斯科蒂
Hey!
嘿!
Get your hands off of her!
把你的脏手拿开!
Come here, Casey.
快过来 凯西
You put your hands on her again…
你再敢动她一根手指头…
I will rip that fucking tattoo right off of your chest.
我就把那个纹身从你的身上撕下来
You know what I’m saying?
听见了吗?
– Oh, really, bitch? – Yeah, bitch.
– 真的吗 贱♥人♥? – 是的 贱♥人♥
You know what? Why don’t you leave the girls alone, man.
干嘛要欺负女士们呢
What are you gonna do, eyebrows?
你有意见吗 扫把眉?
One…
一…
two…
二…
Ow! Broke my nose!
啊! 我鼻子流血了
You’re an aggressive woman. Know what I’m saying?
你是个疯女人 你懂的哈?
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
I’m fine. That was awesome. You fucking decked him!
我没事 太厉害了 你把他揍扁了!
I’ve dealt with handsy assholes like him at work.
工作时候我常遇到这样的混♥蛋♥
Let’s just get out of here.
我们走吧
Thanks for the backup. Why the counting?
谢谢你帮忙 但为什么数数?
If you’re gonna punch someone, punch them on one.
要想揍别人 你就直接一拳挥上去
Well, David told me to count.
戴维让我数数的
David? David hasn’t punched anybody ever.
戴维? 戴维从来没打过架
I think this Way. Exit.
出口在这边
I have returned.
我回来啦
Ha-ha-ha. So here’s what happened, okay?
哈哈 事情是这样的
I’m out on the open road, just by myself, right? And I’m just beelining it to a huge payday.
我一个人行驶在大马路上 心想我要发财了
And I start to realize something: it’s boring in here.
但我突然觉得: 一个人好无聊啊
So I thought, “You know what you gotta do, dummy?”
所以我想 “你知道怎么做吧 兄弟?”
“You gotta turn this RV around and go back and get those dip sticks.”
“还是回头去把那几个蠢货接上吧”
Heh. I’m just kidding, you’re not dip sticks.
我开玩笑的 你们不是蠢货
What do you say we go home? Come on, let’s go.
我们一起回家怎么样? 走吧
Hey, David? Go fuck yourself.
嘿 戴维? 去死吧
Uh…? Ha!
嗯…? 哈!
“Go fuck yourself.” “You go fuck yourself.”
“去死吧” “你才去死”
Rose, you say, “Go fuck yourself.” Then Kenny’s like, “I don’t want to fuck anybody.”
萝丝说 “是你去死” 然后肯尼说 “我才不会去死”
This is what I miss, right? The Ping-Pong action, the repartee.
我好想念那些吵吵闹闹
Come on, guys. Let’s get out of here, go home. Get in the RV, go home, get out of here.
走吧 我们走吧 开着房♥车回家
Come on, let’s go!
走了 出发吧!
– Whoa, hey, hold on. Where you going? – Are you serious?
– 嘿 等等 你们去哪啊? – 你有没有搞错?
Look, look, look. Okay.
听着 好吧
I know what this is about, and I get it.
我明白你们的意思
All right? We’re gonna split the $500,000.
我们平分这五百万
Evenly. Betwixt the four of us.
我们四个人 平分
You guys get what I’m saying here? Kenny, you wanna be like this: “Pfft!”
好不好? 肯尼 你肯定会这样: “噗!”
Like you’re from… right? That’s a lot of video games, kiddo.
就像你玩的… 是吧? 很多游戏里都这样
All right, Casey, you can buy a house, and run away from it.
凯西 你可以买♥♥座房♥子 然后再离家出走
You know what I mean? Like, whatever. You get $125,000.
对吧? 反正就是 你分到十二万五千
You get $125,000.
你分到十二万五千
You get a… I mean, I’m like fucking Oprah here. You know?
你分到… 我简直就是奥普拉 是吧?
If she was a white dude at a carnival. Heh.
我是白人版本的她 哈
Come on, guys. Let’s get in the RV…
来吧 我们开着房♥车…
and take our butts back to Denver where we’re gonna be rich and we’re gonna get paid.
回到丹佛市拿到钱 我们就发财了
– Come on, come on. – Uh, David, listen.
– 走吧 – 戴维 听我说
You misled us. You left us.
是你拐带了我们 又抛下我们
And then you come waltzing back in here all… I don’t know what the hell that was…
然后你蹦蹦哒哒地回来了… 我不知道你怎么回事…
and you just expect that we all just forget about it.
你想让我们就这么忘了那些事情
What’s wrong with you?
你有没有搞错?
How do we trust you?
我们还怎么相信你?
Okay, look, what do you want? Do you want me to beg?
好吧 你们想怎么样? 让我求你们吗?
Kids? What do you think?
孩子们? 你们怎么想的?
– That would make me feel a lot better. – Works for me. Sure.
– 那样确实能让我好受些 – 我也觉得
You’re joking.
你们开玩笑吧
Wha…?
什么…?
You really want me to get on my knees? And beg you?
你们真的想让我跪下来? 求你们?
It’s a good thing I’m wearing my begging pants.
正好我穿着下跪专用裤
I usually only do this before sex.
通常我只在滚床单之前才这么做
Okay, okay, I’m going, I’m going. Please, please.
好了 好了 我这就跪 别走
Ahem. Let’s do it. Here we go.
嗯 这样可以了吧
Okay! To the RV, let’s go.
好了! 上车 我们走
Come on, Babs.
走吧 孩子们
Whoa, whoa. Slow down. There’s clowns everywhere.
哇 等等我 这里小丑好多
Here, let Pops get in here.
嘿 小心气球
We’re right down here. I parked it next to an RV.
就是这里 我把它停在房♥车旁边
– Melissa. – Kenny.
– 梅丽萨 – 肯尼
– Rose! – Edie.
– 萝丝! – 伊迪
– Shit. – Shit.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!