Mm-hm.

I want 30,000 now.
我现在要3万
– No fucking way. – Okay. Have a safe flight.
– 不行 – 好吧 一路平安
What? No. Okay. Fine! Fine. Bloodsucker.
什么? 不 好吧 好吧! 吸血鬼
Mm. All right, happy wife, happy life. Hi, kids!
嗯 好了 老婆快乐 生活快乐 嗨 孩子们!
– Make room for your mother. – Okay.
– 给你们妈妈让个位置 – 好
– Hey! – Whoa! No, I didn’t…!
– 嘿! – 喔! 不 我不是…!
What the fuck? Don’t you ever think that you can ever…
你大爷的 你特么的干什么呢…
Family meeting. Let’s go. Get in the back. Go.
家庭会议 走 去后边 快
– I didn’t mean to. – I don’t care.
– 我不是故意的 – 我不在乎
– He just hit me in the fucking face. – Will you march? No one wants to hear…
– 他打到我的脸了 – 先过去好吗? 别让别人听到…
What the fuck?! Are you kidding me?
怎么回事? 你们搞笑呢?
Oh, come on, relax, Dorothy. Jesus.
哦 行了 蛋定 桃乐茜 上帝啊
We’re not at the border. Who cares what they think?
我们还没到边境呢 谁管他们怎么想?
It’s about not drawing attention to ourselves, you little hobo.
至少不要引人注意吧 你个小流浪汉
Hey! Don’t talk to her like that.
嘿! 别这样跟她讲话
Rose, relax, okay? The only thing you need to worry about…
萝丝 别生气 好吧? 你唯一要担心的是…
is making them think you could be someone’s mother. Okay?
让人们以为你是当妈的人 好吧?
Are you kidding me? I can do this shit in my sleep.
你别逗我了吧? 我闭着眼都能演得跟真的似的
Excuse me.
抱歉
Lord, we thank thee for the blessing of this family vacation.
主啊 我们感谢您赐给我们这次家庭旅行
May David find his bliss and bring us home back safely.
愿戴维能够受你的眷顾带我们安全回家
May Kenny and Casey fortify their sibling bond…
愿肯尼和凯茜在我们的全心的投入下…
over the warm glow of our devoted hearts.
兄妹之情越来越深
And may this entire airplane find safe passage…
愿这架飞机上的每一位成员都过着安全…
and a bountiful life.
富足的生活
Even the Jews.
连犹太人也一样
– Amen. – That was a good one.
– 阿门 – 说得真好
That was beautiful.
太好了
– Oh. – I wish my family was more like that.
– 哦 – 真希望我的家庭也像这样
Oh, stop. Don’t.
哦 别 别这样
No, no, no. Come on. Come in here. Hug it out. Don’t you cry.
不 不 不 来吧 过来 抱抱 别哭了
Aw, honey.
哦 亲爱的
Fuck you.
你♥妈♥的♥
All better now? Okay.
好些了吗? 嗯
Oh, and don’t forget you can use Chex Mix as a surprise casserole topping.
哦 别忘了你可以用锅巴给炖菜做点缀
Adds that real special crunch.
口感增色不少
– Wow, what a great tip. – Sure!
– 喔 真是个好办法 – 那是!
Bye-bye.
再见
Holy shit, where did that come from?
我勒个去 你哪来的演技?
It’s five summers with my Aunt Barb in Oklahoma.
我跟我的巴布姨妈在俄克拉荷马州一起呆过五个夏天
That was amazing.
太好了
Calm down. It wasn’t that great.
冷静点 没有那么棒
Ah, goddamn it. Brad said the RV was supposed to be out here waiting for us.
啊 该死 布莱德说房♥车应该在这等我们的
Anybody sees a camper, just let me know.
有人看见房♥车的话 告诉我
Whoa.

What the fuck is this?
这他妈是什么?
This thing is ridiculous.
这玩意太豪华了
– Can you drive this? – I don’t know.
– 你能开吗? – 不知道
How fast does it go?
能开多快?
房♥车使用手册
Why the hell are you reading that thing?
你看那玩意干什么?
Because I like it. It’s fun.
因为我喜欢 有意思
It’s informative.
很实用
“It’s fun.” That’s your idea of fun, huh?
“有意思” 你觉得这就是有意思 是吗?
I have a VCR manual from the ’90s you should check out.
我有个关于90年代的录像机使用手册 你真该看看
– I think you’d probably enjoy that. – Fireworks!
– 我估计你会喜欢的 – 烟花!
Oh, my God, guys, look!
哦 天啊 伙计们 快看!
Fireworks! Hey! Fireworks! Pull over! There’s fireworks!
烟花! 嘿 烟花! 停车! 那有烟花!
We’re not pulling over for fireworks.
我们不能停车买♥♥烟花
– Oh, Oh, stern. – What? It’s Fourth of July weekend.
– 哦 哦 二货 – 什么? 这是国♥庆♥节的周末
Don’t be such a grumpy asshole. Pull over!
别那么讨人厌 停车!
No. Absolutely not.
不 绝不
Oh, come on, I vote fireworks too.
哦 行了 我也支持买♥♥烟花
See? Even this loser wants fireworks. Fireworks!
你看? 连这个屌♥丝都想要烟花 烟花!
– Fireworks! Fireworks! – The kids wanna see fireworks.
– 烟花! 烟花! – 孩子们要看烟花
Fireworks! Fireworks! Fireworks!
烟花! 烟花! 烟花!
Okay, enough!
好了 够了!
Enough! Let’s get something straight right now!
闭嘴! 咱们把话说明白点!
You are not my kids! Okay?
你们不是我的孩子! 好吧?
You are not my wife! And we are not a family!
你也不是我老婆! 我们不是一家子!
All right? This is a job!
明白吗? 这是项工作!
We are not the Brady Bunch!
我们不是和谐有爱的布雷迪家庭!
I’m Marky Mark and y’all are the Funky Bunch!
我是主公你们都是我的忠臣!
– The what? – I’m the boss. You hear me?
– 什么? – 我是老大 听明白了吗?
So cut the shit! Otherwise, I will turn this RV around immediately!
别再吵了! 不然 我就立刻掉头!
And we will drive straight home. No drugs for anyone!
然后我们直接回家 谁也拿不到大♥麻♥!
This vacation sucks.
这个旅行糟透了
You…
你…
It is not a vacation!
这不是旅行!
There we go. You fucking happy? Come on.
行了 你们满足了吧? 走
Here we go. Everybody just be cool. All right?
好了 大家不要乱动 明白吗?
Hey there!
你们好!
You got the Miller family here, reporting for leisure, sir.
报告长官 这是米勒一家 准备享受假期
We’re just heading down to México way to do a…
我们要到墨西哥去…
Oh. Okay. Great. Fantastic. All right, thank you. Take care, now. All right.
哦 好的 很好 非常好 好了 谢谢 保重 好的
Whoo! Did you see that? I told you this RV would work! We totally blend.
喔! 你看到了吗? 我就说房♥车会有用! 都没人拦我们
Congratulations. You just snuck into Mexico.
恭喜 你已经成功潜入墨西哥了
What is this?
这是什么?
– A meth lab? – It’s Mexico, Casey.
– 毒品实验室? – 这是墨西哥 凯茜
That’s a donkey, donkey, donkey.
那是头驴子 驴子 驴子
– This RV blends right in, David. – Will you calm down?
– 这辆房♥车和周围环境真的很和谐 戴维 – 冷静点好吗?
This thing is ginormous. I mean, it’s ridiculous.
这家伙好大了 我是说 太大太豪华了
You have arrived at your destination.
你已到达目的地
The route guidance is now finished.
导航现在结束
Are you sure these guys are expecting you?
你确定这些家伙是在等你吗?
Rose, we’re good. All right?
萝丝 没事的 知道吗?
Now will you calm down? These are Brad’s guys. Nothing to worry about.
你冷静点好吗? 这些是布莱德的人 没什么好担心的
Open Sesame. Here we go.
芝麻开门 我们走
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, I think that guy was in La Bamba.
嘿 我觉得那家伙演过”青春传奇”
Is that a little football over there? That’s fun. Soccer.
那是在踢球吗? 真有意思 足球
Kids are a good sign, I guess.
有孩子是好事 我这么觉得
– Hey there. – What is this place?
– 你们好 – 这是什么地方?
Will you look at this? It’s a cute little drug-dealing community.
看到了吧? 是个可爱的贩毒小区
They probably sell churros.
他们估计有西班牙油条卖♥♥
Will you relax?
你放松点好吗?
It’s fine. We’re totally fine.
没事的 我们没事
I’ll run in, pick up a duffel bag, a suitcase or something and we’ll be on our way.
我会进去 拿个小背包 或者一个旅行箱还是什么的 然后我们就可以走了
Hi. Now come on. See, it’s the welcome wagon.
嗨 好了 看 还有欢迎仪仗呢
Let me go talk to this guy.
我去跟这个家伙谈谈
Hola. Hola, big man, me llamo David.
你好 你好 大个子 我是戴维
Yeah, I’m here to pick up for Brad Gurdlinger.
对 我是来取布莱德·嘉德林格的货的
– Oh. – He’s got a gun.
– 哦 – 他有枪
– Oh, God. – Whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, hey!
– 哦 天呐 – 喔 喔 嘿 嘿 嘿!
– Oh, God. – Palo Hacon! Palo Hacon!
– 哦 天呐 – 巴勃罗·察孔! 是巴勃罗·察孔!
Pablo Chacon?
巴勃罗·察孔知道吗?
Pablo Chacon. I’m here to pick up for Pablo Chacon.
巴勃罗·察孔 我是来取巴勃罗·察孔的货的
You are the White Gringo with the haircut of a donkey.
你是那个留着驴子发型的白人外国佬
Uh, yeah. Sí.
呃 是 是的
Yeah. Yeah, mucho white-o. Very, very gringo. Yeah.
好 好 非常白 非常 非常老外 是啊
– Who are they? – Um, that’s my “family.”
– 他们是谁? – 嗯 那是我的”家人”
You know, uh, mi familia.
我的 呃 我家人
You know, helping me out here with the deal. Yeah.
帮我带着货出境 对
Yeah.

Yeah. I know, I can’t believe it either.
是 我知道 是挺令人难以置信的
Do you see his eye? Jesus Christ.
你们看见他的眼睛了吗? 上帝啊
Come! Drugs now.
来! 取货了
– Okay, great. – What?
– 好的 可以 – 什么?
That’s great. Let’s do it. Okay.
很好 开始吧 好吧
All right, big fella, where’s the smidge of weed everyone’s talking about?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!