或者做个快递司机. – 去沃尔玛怎么样?
Or drivin’ a delivery truck? – What about Wal-Mart?
不好 这工作只适合你
No. – Oh,so it’s okay for you,
但不适合他
but it’s not good enough for him.
不是的,娜薇莉 你总觉得配不上佛尼
No. – Novalee,you never thought you deserved Forney.
你从没想过其实你和他很般配
You never thought you were good enough for him.
亲爱的,我知道你母亲抛弃了你
Honey,I know that your mother walked out on you…
威利·杰克那混♥蛋♥也做了同样的事
and what that butthole WillyJack did,
但做错事的是他们 不是你
but that is what makes them trash,not you.
你还跟阿尼约会吗? – 有时候
You still seein’ Ernie? – Sort of.
你知道.有时候. – 那么你是喜欢他或者还是别的什么?
You know,sort of. – So you like him or what?
我不知道,你知道的
I don’t know. He’s,you know,
他有自己的孩子…
he’s got kids of his own…
而且他靠杀虫子维生,看在上帝的份上
and the man kills bugs for a living,for goodness sake.
我不觉得他是我喜欢那型
I just don’t think he’s my type.
[music][Wedding Recessional]
[Laughing,Clapping]
你们喜欢这样,呵? – 嗯!
You like that,huh? – Ah!
[Shutter Clicking]
[music][Rhythm & Blues]
[Music]Mustang Sally [music]
[music][Continues]
你想了解我怎么知道阿尼是很特别的那一个吗?
Oh,you wanna know how I knew Ernie was different and he was the one?
当然了. – 好吧,你不能告诉任何人,这是个秘密
Sure. – Well,you can’t tell anybody ’cause it’s a secret.
好的
Okay. – [Sighs]
阿尼的女儿 卡萝安
Ernie’s daughter Carol Ann… – Uh-huh?
不是他亲生的
Is not his daughter.
他前妻玛可辛,在他们认识前,就怀了卡萝安
His ex,Maxine… she had Caroline before they met.
他们在一起时又生了科迪,后来她决定要分手,就不想要科迪.
And they had Cody together. She decided she’s splittin’ and she doesn’t want Cody.
当她发现阿尼愿意要女儿,她更是连卡萝安都不想要了
But she decides she doesn’t want Carol Ann either until she finds out that Ernie does.
并以此来要挟他
And then she’s got somethin’ to bargain with.
原来阿尼有一辆67年产亮红色的雪佛兰跑车,这车很漂亮.
Ernie had this bright red fully-restored ’67 Camaro. I mean,a beauty.
他前妻就想要,
And she wants it.
他就拿这车换回了前妻的女儿
So he trades his car. For her daughter.
哦,我的上帝
[Novalee] Oh,my God.
娜薇利,当他告诉我这些时,我就知道他是我的白马王子了
When he told me that,Novalee,I knew he was the pick of the litter.
我真的很高兴 终于为自己找到一个良人
I am so happy I finally found me a winner.
哦,而且我又怀孕了
Oh. I’m also pregnant.
什么
What? – [Both Laughing]
∮ All you wanna do is ride around,Sally ∮
∮ Ride,Sally,ride ∮
[Laughing]
∮ Can’t he see my head is reeling ∮
– ∮ There’s so many things I’m feeling ∮ – [Laughing]
– [Laughing,Chattering] – ∮ Don’t know what I’m thinking ∮
∮ Oh,I’m so in love ∮
∮ Pardon me if I seem distant ∮
[music][Radio: Rock]
[Engine,Radio Stop] – Hey.
你的鞋子呢? – 什么?
Where the hell are your shoes? – What?
为什么停下来? 我饿了
Why did we stop? – I’m hungry.
再说除了毒品跟威士忌,吃点别的东西 你又不会死
It wouldn’t hurt you to get something inside you besides pills and whiskey.
你还不动身
[Sighs] Don’t you start.
合你的意了
Suit yourself.
[Exhales]
[Willy Sighing,Sniffling]
[Grunts]
活见鬼
Ow. Shit!
狗屎
Shit. Ah.
想要感觉一下孩子吗? – 呃?
[Novalee’s Voice] Wanna feel the baby? – Huh?
感觉到了吗?就在这
Feel that? Right here.
有没感觉到砰砰砰?那是心脏的位置
That little bomp-bomp-bomp? That’s where the heart is.
我什么都感觉不到
I don’t feel nothin’.
[Grunting]
[Moaning]
[Shouting,Cheering]
Yeah!
怎么样?你觉得我的蛋糕做的怎么样?
How about that? What do you think of my cake?
跟照片上的一样美. – 谢谢夸奖,我就是在杂♥志♥上看到
As pretty as a picture. – Thank you. I saw it in a magazine.
然后我就想 “我也能做”
Thought,”I could do that.”
蜡烛准备好了
I’m ready for candles.
不要点蜡烛. – 为什么?今天是她生日耶
[Novalee] No candles. – Why? It’s her birthday.
出生五天 她得黄疸
Five days old,she got the jaundice.
五个星期 耳道感染
Five weeks old,she got an ear infection.
五个月大 又被绑♥架♥.五岁了呢?
Five months old,she was kidnapped. Five years old?
我不想点亮任何蜡烛 谢谢
I’m not lightin’ any fires,thank you.
娜薇莉 你这些小毛病啊
Novalee,you’re a pip.
每个人都有吧? – 你说的对
[Ernie] Does everybody have one? – [Kids] Yeah.
好了,准备好,出发了
All right. Come on. Let’s go!
我来拿这些吧
Oh,I’ll get those.
亲爱的,今天是个好日子 而好日子会持续下去的
Honey,it’s been a perfect day. It’s gonna keep bein’ a perfect day.
今天是她的生日,总得有蜡烛吧
It’s her birthday cake. She’s gotta have candles.
如果你还这么说的话. – 那是什么?
If you say so. – What is it?
我来看看.”伤者轮椅被偷”
Let me see. “Victim’s Wheelchair Stolen”?
“经查证名叫威利·杰克·皮更斯的残障男子
“A legless man,identified as W.J. Pickens,
周日下午在阿瓦市附近的一家休息站的卫生间被人发现”
was discovered Sunday afternoon in a men’s room at a rest stop near Alva.”
我的天啊
Oh,my gosh.
“皮更斯于四个月前的一起火车事故中失去双腿
“Pickens,who lost his legs four months ago in a train accident,
从上周五轮椅遭抢之后受困”
had been trapped since sometime late Friday when he was robbed of his wheelchair.”
哦,我的上帝
Oh,my God.
[Door Opens] – [Gasps]
你想说什么?
What’d you say?
娜薇莉?
Novalee?
Yeah.
我简直不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
你怎么知道我在这里?
How’d you know I was here?
报上的新闻
The story in the paper.
我本是来看你的
I was comin’ to see you.
是喔
Sure.
真的
I was.
为什么?你又能做什么呢 威利·杰克?
Why? What were you gonna do,WillyJack?
回到沃尔玛,想着五年后我还会在那等你?
Come back to the Wal-Mart,think I’d still be there waitin’ for you five years later?
不是那样的
No.
我只是…
I just…
我在沃尔玛生下了孩子
I gave birth at a Wal-Mart.
是个男孩吗?
Was it a boy?
是个女孩?
Was it a girl?
一切都好吗?她叫什么名字?是的,是个女孩
Is it all right? Does it have a name? – Yes,it’s a girl.
她叫阿美里克斯,她是我的孩子,你离她远一点
Her name’s Americus,and she’s mine. You stay away from her.
离她远一点?我连床都下不去,娜薇利
Stay away from her? I can’t even get out of this bad,Novalee.
我能做什么 带她逃跑?
What am I gonna do,run away with her?
别以为我会为你难过. – 我会有新的假肢和生活
If you think I’m gonna feel sorry for you… – I’ll get new legs and liver.
你为什么到这里来?在抛弃了我们之后为什么又来?
Why did you come here? Why are you coming after us?
有什么问题吗?在走廊上就能听到你们的声音
Is there a problem here? I can hear you all the way down the hall.
抱歉
Sorry.
要不要再打一针
You need another shot?
不用 等一下
No. Let’s wait.
我回来是想告诉你一些事的
I came back to tell you something.
你还记得那天…我们一起的最后一天?
You remember that last day… that last day we was together?
当然,我记得
Yeah,I remember.
你把我的手放在你肚子上…
You put my hand on your belly…
问我有没有感觉到孩子的心跳
and asked me if I could feel the baby’s heart.
我说没有
I said no.
我说谎了
L-I lied.
为什么?
Why?
人为什么要说谎?
Why does anyone lie?
因为害怕,不知所措…
‘Cause we’re scared or crazy…
或者只是卑劣
or just mean.
我是说 说谎的理由有千百种
I mean,there’s a million reasons to lie,Novalee.
但只有某些时候 谎言太大…
Sometimes you tell a lie so big,it…
以至于改变你的一生
it’ll change your whole life.
这个漫天大谎
The lie’s so big,
会让你想…
it makes you think…
我愿意做任何事…
“I’d do anything…
只要给我一个机会重新来过
if I could have just one chance to set it straight.”
只要一个机会去改变它
Just one chance to change it.
你根本不知道我在说什么
You don’t know what I mean.
我知道
Yeah.
我懂
I do.
天际边的
∮ Away ∮
∮ Beyond ∮
蓝天下
∮ The blue ∮
天际边的
∮ Away ∮
∮ Beyond ∮
蓝天下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!