What’s so funny?
有什么可笑的?
You’re right on your toes, kid. Bass, heh.
你对极了,小伙子 鲈鱼
He got you, didn’t he?
他识破你了,是吧?
Trader, this is the kid I’ve been telling you about. – Meet Vic Pardo.
经纪人,这就是我常和你说起的小伙子 认识一下维克·帕尔多
Hello. Glad to know you, Mr. , uh…
你好 很高兴认识你,这位…
Uh, forgive me, I
抱歉,我…
Well, you can forget that. Vic’s my partner, fifty-fifty.
不用担心 维克是我的合伙人,一半一半
Cody Jarrett going fifty-fifty?
科迪·加利特和别人一半一半?
I split even with Ma, didn’t I? I see.
我和妈也半分,是不是? 我明白了
My name’s Daniel Winston. San Diego. Uh, securities.
我叫丹尼尔·温斯顿 住在圣地亚哥 做安全保卫工作
Glad to know you, Mr. Winston.
很高兴认识你,温斯顿先生
$22535;.
坐下吧
Hold it. Where you going, Pardo?
站住 帕尔多,你去哪儿?
What’s doing, kid? I don’t like being pushed around.
干什么,小子? 我不喜欢任人摆布
My orders was nobody was to leave.
我的命令是谁都不准离开
That might go for hoods like him. When I got a reason to leave, I leave.
那是给像他这样的小混混的 当我有原因要离开时,我就离开
Nobody has reasons I don’t know about.
没有人有我不知道的原因
He jumped me, Cody. Get back on the job.
科迪,他先打的我 回去干活去吧
That was pretty fancy wrestling, kid. Where’d you learn it?
小子,你的摔跤手法很漂亮嘛 哪儿学的?
In the Army. You’re a liar.
军队里 你撒谎
They don’t take cons in the Army.
军队不会要囚犯的
When the war broke out, I didn’t have any record except kid stuff.
战争爆发的时候,我除了一些小事以外没有任何其他记录
What were you doing just now, soldier? Going over the hill?
那你现在打算干什么,战士?翻过那座山?
No. I figured maybe I’d run into L. A.
不 我想也许我应该顺道去趟洛杉矶
Be back before anyone knew.
在其他人知道前回来
What’s doing in L. A. ? My wife. She don’t know where I am.
去洛杉矶干什么? 我老婆 她不知道我现在在哪儿
When we crashed out, I didn’t leave no forwarding address.
我们跑出来的时候,我没留转信地址
FALLON: It’s the truth, Cody. – Why didn’t you ask me?
科迪,是真的 为什么你不问我?
FALLON: I, uh, figured you might get sore.
我觉得你会生气
So you took off on your own, huh?
于是你就自己走
I haven’t seen her in a long time.
我很长时间没见过她了
I’m, uh– I’m human, you know, like everyone else.
我也是人,你知道,像其他人一样
All right, kid.
好吧,小子
All right.
好吧
You’re just lonesome.
你不过是有点孤独
Lonesome, like me.
像我一样孤独
You?
你?
What about… ? – You mean Verna? – Yeah.
那… 你说厄娜?
All I ever had was Ma. And now…
我曾经拥有过的只有妈 现在…
Your mother alive?
你母亲还在吗?
Uh, no, no. She, uh, died before I even knew her.
不在 我记事以前她就死了
I was, uh– I was just walking around out there talking to mine.
我只能自己一个人走来走去,自言自语
That sound funny to you? Oh, no. No.
你是不是觉得很可笑? 没有
Some might think so.
有人会这么想
Well, my old lady never had anything.
我家老太太什么都没得到
Always on the run, always on the move. Some life.
总是在跑路,总是在搬家 那是什么生活啊
First it was my old man, died kicking and screaming in a nuthouse…
先是照顾我家老爷子,他又踢又叫的死在疯人院…
… then my brother, and after that, it was taking care of me.
接着是我大哥,再以后,是照看我
Always trying to put me on top.
她总是试图把我推上顶峰
“Top of the world, ” she used to say.
“世界之巅,”这是她常常和我说的
And then, times when I’d be losing my grip…
再以后,每当我要坚持不住的时候…
… there she’d be, right behind me,
她就会在那里,站在我身后…
pushing me back up again. And now…
把我推上去 而现在…
Well, anyway, she quit running, Cody.
不管怎样,科迪,她不用再四处跑路了
Yeah. Quit running.
对 不用再四处跑路了
That was, uh, a good feeling out there, talking to her.
和她聊天总是感觉很好
Just me and Ma.
只有妈和我
A good feeling. I liked it.
很好的感觉 我喜欢
Maybe I am nuts.
也许我疯了
Let’s go in and have a drink.
我们进去喝一杯吧
Tell you what, Vic. Tell you what. I’ve got an idea.
告诉你,维克 我有个主意
We’ll pick up your wife after the job tomorrow…
明天做完事以后我们可以把你老婆接上
… and, uh, we’ll all take a little trip, just the four of us.
我们可以去旅行 就我们四个
No kidding, Cody. Oh, that sounds great to me.
不是开玩笑吧,科迪 这主意不错
You mean it, honey? We could have fun. Live big.
你是说真的吗,亲爱的?我们会玩得很开心 豪华生活
Money’s just paper if you don’t spend it.
钱你要是不花的话不过是纸而已
That’s an idea. It’s a good idea.
这想法不错 很好的想法
Europe, maybe. Paris.
也许欧洲 巴黎
Rubbing shoulders with the best of them.
和上层人物交往
How do you do, countess?
伯爵夫人,你好吗?
Sable coats, jewels just dripping from my fingers.
黑貂皮大衣,珠宝从我指尖滑过
Oh, I’d knock their eyes out, Cody. You’d be real proud of me.
科迪,我会让她们惊讶得眼珠子都掉下来 你我为我骄傲的
Don’t go flipping your lid.
别去到处抛媚眼
He ain’t thought of a vacation in years, Vic. Don’t let him forget it.
维克,他很多年都没想过要度假了 这次别让他给忘了
Here’s to us, top of the world.
为我们,世界之巅
How’s the radio coming, Verna?
厄纳,你的收音机怎么样了?
A crystal set would play better. Yeah?
矿石收音机也比这好 是吗?
Maybe I could fix it for you.
也许我可以帮你修好
I wish you would. I’m dead without music.
维克,真希望你能把它修好 没有音乐我都要死了
We’ll get a new one.
我们去买♥♥个新的
I don’t mind fixing it, Cody. Keep me busy. I, uh, can’t sleep anyhow.
科迪,我不介意修理它 让我有点事干 我反正睡不着
Anything you say, kid.
你随便吧,小子
I was just gonna throw it away. I’m not making you any promises, remember.
我正打算扔掉它呢 我可没有打保票
Well, I think we’d better hit the hay, duchess. Come on. We got a heavy day tomorrow.
我们还是去睡觉吧,公爵夫人 明天还有很多事要干
Vic.
维克
See you in the morning. Right.
明早见 好的
Grab the brass ring.
抓住这发财的机会
What are you doing? We’re on our way.
你在干嘛?我们要上路了
You gotta have a chain bounce on the ground, get rid of electricity.
我们得在地上拖根链子,导走静电
That’s only when you got gasoline or chemicals inside.
那东西只有你车里有汽油或化学品才需要
You wanna have some traffic cop think you got a load of something else?
你想让交♥警♥认为你车里装着其它东西?
That’s using your head, kid. All right, snap it up.
小子,还挺有脑子 好吧 快点干吧
You all know what you’re to do…
你们都知道需要干什么…
… and you know where the rendezvous is.
你们也知道地点在哪儿
We’re to pick up our driver there at 5:00…
我们五点钟在那儿接上司机…
… and we’ll be at the plant right after the day shift has checked off.
然后我们在白班工人下班的时候到达工厂
Now, Vic and Tommy, we go in the truck.
现在,维克和汤米,我们到卡车里
The rest of you go with Verna in the sedan.
其他人和厄娜坐轿车
And, baby. don’t get picked up for speeding,
宝贝儿,别让人抓住你超速
but get them there, huh?
把他们送到那儿
Don’t worry, honey. I’ll get them there.
别担心,亲爱的 我会把他们送到那儿
Twelve thousand bucks and she’s getting ready to blow up in your face.
一万两千美元,现在它都快在我脸上爆♥炸♥了
Might be a cracked radiator. We’d better stop somewhere.
可能是散热器坏了 我们得在哪儿停下
There’s a gas station down the hill, Cody.
科迪,山脚下有一个加油站
Hmm. Well, uh, pull in and watch yourself.
开进去你自己看一下
RUSS: Fill her up?
加满?
With water, bub. Check that radiator. Okay.
加水,兄弟 检查一下散热器 好的
You got a washroom, mister? Yeah. Cleanest in the West.
先生,有洗手间吗? 有 西部最干净的
Dry as a bone.
干透了
Go get Vic. Hurry up.
去叫维克回来 快点
Cody says to hurry up. All right.
科迪让你快点 行
I thought you said cleanest in the West.
我以为你说它是西部最干净的
You ever seen a cleaner one, mister?
先生,你有没有见过干净的?
The mirror’s so dirty you can see double. What?
镜子脏得都能看到重影 什么?
Wise guys. Didn’t even buy gas.
这些家伙倒不傻 都不加油
Into the wooden horse, boys.
伙计们,进入“木马”
Where do we go, Trader?
经纪人,我们去哪儿?
Be back in three hours.
你应该大约三个小时以后回来
I’ll wait. – We’ll be here. Where’s the driver?
我会等着你 我们会来的 司机呢?
Having a cup of coffee. He’ll be right out.
他正在喝咖啡 马上就出来
Well, Bo. I heard you’re on the straight and narrow, driving a truck.
波,我听说你想改邪归正 以开卡车为生
Tonight I hand in my resignation. Heh. – You’d better get going. All right. – Good luck.
今天晚上我就辞职 科迪,你最好现在出发 祝你好运
Got it?
记住了吗?
Now, when you get to the plant, park across the street.
你到达工厂后,停在街对面
If there’s any trouble, give us the horn, hard, hmm? All right.
一旦有什么不对劲,就使劲按喇叭
How is it in there?
里面怎么样?
HET: Can’t breathe good. Otherwise, fine.
就是呼吸有点困难 其它还行
Stop breathing.
那就不要呼吸了
Oh, uh, there’s a button up in the cab.
卡车里有个按钮
Press it once if trouble shows, three times for all clear.
有问题就按一下 一切正常就按三下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!