Stay on dirt roads all the way. You hear?
一定要走小路 听到了吗?
Hope I didn’t get you up here on a wild-goose chase, Mr. Evans.
埃文斯先生,我希望不是找你来追野鹅的
Geese we’re looking for are pretty wild.
我们要找的鹅都很野
A couple of hunters found him frozen up in the mountains.
几个猎人在山里发现他已经冻僵了
We started wondering. Stranger, bullet hole in the roof of the cabin…
我们开始觉得奇怪:陌生人,小屋顶上的枪眼…
… particularly the condition of his face. Tell him, doc.
特别是他的脸 医生,和他说一下
Despite the third-degree burn,
除了三度烧伤…
the eyebrows and hairline weren’t even singed.
眉毛和发际线都没有烧焦
That means either boiling water or steam.
这说明是开水或蒸汽导致的
So we thought of a steam engine.
于是,我们想到了蒸汽机
Hmm, good hunch. Get me his clothes.
好想法 把他的衣服拿过来
Ernie. Get his fingerprints and take a mask of his face.
厄尼,取得他的指纹 做一个石膏面相
Here you are, Mr. Evans. Nothing in the pockets but this pack of cigarettes.
给你,埃文斯先生 除了这包烟他口袋里没别的东西
So like you told me, Mr. Evans, I made the rounds for a month.
就像你说的那样,埃文斯先生,我在附近转悠了一个月
Drifting, kind of. Not too eager.
显得无所事事 也不着急
You know, just dropping a word in the right ear…
而且,偶尔跟合适的人提一句…
… that I’m interested in picking up a few odd dollars.
我对一些有奇怪号♥码的钞票感兴趣
Not a buck from the tunnel job showed up.
没有发现一张从隧♥道♥劫案那出来的钞票
They haven’t buried it in tin cans, Willie. Keep looking.
他们还没有把钱埋到罐子里,威利 继续注意
Okay.
好的
I’ll go out the back way, if you don’t mind.
我得回去了,如果你不介意
If any of the boys spotted me coming up here, I’d be in a real jam.
如果任何一个家伙发现我来这儿,我麻烦就大了
Did you get anything out of Willie? A blank.
你从威利哪儿搞到什么了吗? 什么都没有
This will cheer you up, Phil. Spectrograph of dirt from the tunnel.
菲尔,这个肯定会让你振奋 这是隧♥道♥附近尘土的光谱照片
Spectrograph of dust deposits taken from the dead man’s clothes.
这是从死者衣服上 取下的尘土的光谱照片
No doubt about it. They’re identical. It all adds up
毫无疑问 他们一模一样 这些加在一块…
and places our friend in the morgue right at the scene of the crime.
正好让我们这位躺在 太平间的朋友出现在犯罪现场
Oh, looks like we’re in business.
看起来我们有事干了
From Washington.
来自华盛顿
“Have no fingerprint record, dead man. ”
“没有死者的指纹记录”
Well, that’s one I never expected. Dead man, dead end.
这我倒从来没料到 死人,死路
“But prints on cellophane of cigarette package…
“但是烟盒玻璃纸上的指纹…
… belong Giovanni ‘Cotton’ Valetti.
“属于吉奥瓦尼‘棉花’华伦蒂…
Known member, Jarrett Gang. ”
“加里特黑帮的成员”
And I thought you were never gonna talk, baby.
我以为你什么都不会说的,宝贝儿
Where’s Ma? She went to the market.
妈哪儿去了? 她去商店买♥♥东西了
Which one? She don’t tell me those details.
哪个商店? 她没告诉我
What difference does it make?
这有什么关系?
I’ll tell you what difference it makes. They’ve got Zuckie in a morgue upstate.
我告诉你有什么关系 祖奇现在在州北部的停尸房♥里
Tmen tied him in with us on the tunnel job. What?
警♥察♥把他和我们以及隧♥道♥的事联♥系♥到一起了
Yeah. We’re all as hot as pistols.
什么? 对 我们都有麻烦了
I don’t know how they did it. Somebody must have tipped them.
我不知道他们怎么能做到 肯定有人告密
It’s always “somebody tipped them, ” never “the cops are smart. ”
总是“有人告密,” 从来不是“警♥察♥很聪明”
We had enough food for a week. What’d she have to go out for?
我们一星期的食物都够了 她为什么还要出去?
You like strawberries, don’t you? Well, she just had to get some for her boy.
你喜欢吃草莓,对不?对,他就是得给他的孩子弄一些来
Evans speaking.
我是埃文斯
Her car is parked outside pointing west.
她的车朝西停在外面
Good. I’ll be down there right away.
很好 我马上到
Now, there’ll be a marker on the rear bumper.
车的后保险杠上会有个记号♥
Mm-hm, that’s what I thought, Mr. Evans.
这正是我所想到的,埃文斯先生
Where Ma goes, Cody goes.
妈去哪儿,科迪去哪儿
We’ll use the ABC method.
我们采用A-B-C方法
I’m B.
我是B
I’ll keep first position behind suspect on Arango Boulevard.
我会在阿兰格大街跟在疑犯车后
Two-two-seven, you’re A.
227,你是A
You drive parallel on Lattimer.
“你在拉蒂迈尔街平行行驶”
Okay.
好的
Three-two-three, you’re C. The same on Fairchild.
323,你是C 在法尔柴尔德街做同样的事
Got that? Okay.
“- 明白了吗?” – 明白
Suspect proceeding dead ahead on Arango Boulevard.
疑犯在阿兰格大街直行
Approaching Bakeman.
接近贝克曼街
Suspect turned north on Bakeman.
疑犯转北上贝克曼街
C, pick her up at Fairchild.
C,在法尔柴尔德街跟上她
A will take your position.
“A会取代你的位置”
Got her.
跟上她了
Traveling dead ahead on Bakeman, 20 miles an hour.
在贝克曼街上直行,每小时20英里
Suspect turning west on Calhoun.
疑犯转西上了卡尔号♥恩街
Take position on the right.
C,直行 占据右边的位置
Right.
好的
A… – … pick her up on Calhoun.
A,在卡尔号♥恩街跟上她
Roger.
收到
Got her. Going due west about 30 miles per hour.
跟上她了 每小时30英里向西开
Hold the phone.
别挂电♥话♥
She’s turning left on Cling.
她向左转上了克灵街
Let her go.
让她走
C, cut over fast to Arango.
C,快速插到阿兰格街
Cover her on the left. Okay.
“- 从左面包抄她” – 好的
A, proceed dead ahead.
A,直行
I’ll pick her up when she crosses Fairchild.
我会在她穿过法尔柴尔德街时跟上她
Get around it.
绕过去
A, C, cut into Fairchild. I’ve lost her.
A,C,插到法尔柴尔德街 我被她甩掉了
Down there.
那边
Come in, C. That’s a dead spot, Phil.
C,回答 这里打不通
It would be. Turn around. We’ll go back.
可能 掉头 我们往回开
Hold it.
等等
Come in, A.
A,回答
Come in, C.
C,回答
You’re not gonna tackle him alone.
开到山上联♥系♥其他人 你不能一个人对付他
I’ll just keep an eye on him. Hurry.
我只是盯住他 快走
What’s the use of having money if you gotta run
如果每次看到个影子你就得逃跑…
every time somebody sees a shadow?
要钱有什么用?
It’s just a feeling I had, Cody. I could have been wrong.
只是感觉而已 可能是我错了
Your hunches are never wrong, Ma.
妈,你的感觉从来不会错
We’ll leave the sedan. That’s the car they’re looking for.
我们把四门轿车留下,这是他们正要找的车.
You bring the bags and I’ll get the coupe.
你拿上箱子,我去把双门轿车开过来
You’re not going anywhere, Jarrett. Put your hands up where I can see them.
加里特,你哪儿也别想去 把手举到我能看见的地方
Get those bags in and get in fast.
把箱子放进去,快点进去!
Down the highway, Ernie.
厄尼,往高速去了
Happens every night. Ruins the movie.
每天晚上都是 影响看电影
Peanuts? Popcorn? Peanuts. Popcorn.
花生米 爆米花
Kill that.
把它关掉
This is great. Where do we go after the second feature?
这下好了 下一步我们去哪儿?
You’re staying put. I’m the only one going anyplace.
你们不用动 我一个人要去任何地方
Where, Cody? Gonna give myself up.
科迪,哪儿? 我打算自首
What are you talking about? You haven’t a chance.
你说什么?你没有机会的
Four dead. It’s the gas chamber for sure.
杀了四个人 你肯定要进毒气室了
You think I’m dumb enough to give myself up to the T-men?
你以为我会愚蠢到会把自己交给警♥察♥?
What’s the difference? You walk into the cops and they turn you over.
有什么不同?你走向警♥察♥然后他们把你抓住
Remember a guy named Scratch Morton?
记不记得一个叫斯科拉起.莫顿的家伙?
Yeah. Little guy on the lam from Illinois. You had a talk with him one night.
记得 那家伙从伊利诺伊逃出来 你有个晚上跟他聊了一会儿
That’s the one. I remember, Cody.
就是他 我知道
Knocked over a hotel payroll in Springfield?
劫掉了春田一家旅馆的工资?
The night we pulled the tunnel job. Uhhuh. Handy, huh?
那天晚上我们做了隧♥道♥那件事 简单吧?
Talk plain, son.
说明白点,儿子
I pulled that Springfield heist, not Scratch Morton.
是我♥干♥了春田抢劫那一票,不是斯科拉起·莫顿
I’m going up to Illinois and take a state rap. I’ll get two years at the most.
我打算去伊利诺伊接受判处 我最多进去两年
When you get out, they’ll be waiting for you for the tunnel job.
他们还是会因为隧♥道♥那件事找你的麻烦
What tunnel job?
隧♥道♥什么事?
While those hoodlums were killing innocent people on the train…
当那些强盗在火车上 枪杀无辜的人的时候…
… I was pushing in a hotel in Springfield.
我正在闯入春田的一家旅馆
Couldn’t be in both places at once, could I?
我不可能同时出现在两个地方,对吧?
Little thing I cooked up before we pulled the tunnel job.
在隧♥道♥那件事之前我准备的一条退路
You’re the smartest there is, Cody.
你总是最聪明的一个
Sure, it’s smart, but what about me? What do I do for the next two years?
当然,你聪明,但是我怎么办?接下来的两年我♥干♥什么?
The same as you did before he married you.
你在和他结婚以前干什么,接下来就还干什么
You’d better not, baby. I’ll be back.
宝贝儿,你最好别这么做 我还会回来的
I’ll be waiting for you, honey. You can trust me.
我会等着你,亲爱的 相信我
If the T-men pick you up, you don’t know a thing,
如果警♥察♥找你,你什么都不知道
haven’t seen me in months. Ma, you do all the talking.
有已经几个月没见到我了 妈,你这么说
I can handle them. Verna, you cry a little, like you’re sad.
我能对付得了他们 厄娜,你哭着点儿,好像很伤心的样子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!