And no cursing, okay?
靠 你说的对
Fuck, you’re right. Good call.

Hi.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我知道我在加州让你失望了
I know that out in California I disappointed you
我很难过
and that kills me.
我真的很抱歉
And I’m really sorry.
我也很抱歉
I’m sorry, too.
我不该要你来 害你手足无措
I threw you in the deep end out there. I should’ve never asked you to come.
我是说真的…
Honestly. No.
不 你没有做错事
No, you didn’t do anything wrong.
– 我在想什么啊? – 是我不好
– What was I thinking? – It was me.
只是 当我们去莱德家
It’s just that, when we got out to Laird’s…
我觉得我好像不认识你了
I just didn’t feel like I knew you anymore
我吓坏了
and I got scared.
然后我就抓狂了
I just went crazy.
我还是我
This is me.
我很好
I’m doing good.

Oh, Dad.
天啊
Oh, my God.
听着 我忘了…
Okay, look. I forgot…
– 天啊 他还在外面 – 我知道
– Oh, God. He’s still out there. – I know.
只穿背心和围巾
In a tank top and a scarf.
– 亏他还知道要来密西根 – 是啊
– And he knew we were coming to Michigan. – Yeah.
– 他干嘛不进来? – 他有事要问你
– Why doesn’t he just come inside? – He has to talk to you about something…
他想向你道歉吧
He kind of wants to make things right with you.
– 是吗? – 对
– Oh, does he? – Yeah.
如果你能给他一个机会就好了
I think it’d be cool if you gave him a chance.
你要我给莱德机会?
You want me to give Laird a chance?
我只是觉得如果你给他机会
I thought that if you saw fit to give him a chance…
会蛮酷的
I thought that it’d be cool.
就这样 你说呢?
That’s all. well?
– 嗨 – 嘿
– Hi. – Hey.
什么事?天啊 外面好冷
What’s going on? Oh, my God, it’s cold out here.
我知道你很怒 但请你听我说
I know you’re pissed, but just hear me out.
– 可以进去说吗? – 不行
– Can we talk inside? – No.
– 天啊… – 你看
– Oh, my… – Look.
我的天 好浪漫
Oh, my God. It’s so romantic.
– 我跟他说简单就好 – 宝贝女儿
– I told him to keep it simple. – Oh, our little girl.
他会单膝下跪 一切从简
He’s gonna get down to his knee and keep it real simple.
你怎么知道?
How do you know all this?
我有给他一点提示
I gave him a few pointers. Oh.
这是我这辈子最快乐的一年
This has been the happiest year of my life.
飞吧 快…
And fly! Go, go, go! Go!
我的天
Oh, my God.
老古 该死 我说不要…
Goose. God damn it. I said no go! No go!
– 老天… – 天啊 哇
– Oh, my… – Oh, gosh. Wow.
– 他干嘛那样? – 真聪明
– Why did he do that? – Smart boy.
真是屎从天降
Absolute fucking shit fest.
宝贝 对不起
Babe, I’m so sorry. Uh…
史黛芬·弗莱明…
Stephanie Fleming…
– 你愿意… – 你在求婚吗?
– will you… – Are you proposing?
是啊
Yeah.
我爸知道吗?
Mmm-hmm. Did my dad know about this?
对 他一到加州 我就问过他了
Yeah, I asked for his blessing that first morning back in Cali.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God!
难怪他那么暴躁 你哦…
No wonder he acted so crazy. Honey.
对 他变得不太理智
Yeah, that’s why he was a little out of whack.
我们本来能好好过节的
Yeah, we could have had a really nice holiday.
我知道 但现在都没事了
I know. But we’re all good now. Okay?
这事很重大
This is a lot.
– 我的天 – 史黛芬·弗莱明…
– Oh, my God. – Stephanie Fleming…
是戒指耶
That’s a ring.
老古 不要
Goose! No!
上吧…
And, go! Go, guys! Go, go, go!
史黛芬
Stephanie!
天啊
Oh, my God.
莱德 吻乐团怎么在这里?
Laird, what is Kiss doing here?
这个嘛…
Um, well…
– 那是… – 哇
– Is that… – Whoa!
他找了模仿的乐团
He got look-a-likes!
不是模仿的 那是吉恩跟保罗
Those aren’t look-a-likes, Ned. That’s Gene and Paul.
是吉恩跟保罗…
It’s Gene and Paul! Gene and Paul!
我的老天爷
Oh, my God! Oh, God!
吻乐团在我们前院
Kiss is in the front yard!
♪ 今晚 ♪
♪ Tonight ♪
♪ 我要把一切奉献给你 ♪
♪ I wanna give it all to you ♪
♪ 在黑暗中 ♪
♪ In the darkness ♪
我本来有更缜密的求婚计划
Originally, I had this more elaborate proposal plan
但你♥爸♥超赞 他建议我别用
but your dad gave me this awesome advice and told me not to do it.
不过我知道你很爱他们的音乐…
But they’re here, and I know how much you love their music, so…
什么?嗨
What? Hi.
♪ 我是为了爱你而生 宝贝 ♪
♪ I was made for lovin’ you, baby ♪
♪ 你是为了爱我而生 ♪
♪ You were made for lovin’ me ♪
♪ 我无法… ♪
♪ And I can’t get… ♪
他还在求婚吗?
Is he still proposing? What’s…
他们停止演奏了
They’ve stopped playing now.
– 他叫奈德 – 老天 他们…
– His name’s Ned. – Oh, my God, are they…
什么?
What?
– 他们会进来… – 我的天
– Are they coming in the… – Oh, my God.
– 他们上了人行道 – 他们要进来了
– They’re coming up the sidewalk! – They’re heading in!
– 他们要进我们家了 – 老天
– They’re coming in our house! – Oh, my God!
大家自然一点…
Everybody act natural! Act naturally!
我得重新装潢屋子
I have to redecorate the house!

Hey.

Hi.

Hi.

Uh, hi.
– 我是奈德 – 你好
– I’m Ned. – Hey, Ned.
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hi! – Hi!
我内人 芭芭拉
This is my wife, Barb.
我们的朋友 小卢跟派蒂
This is our friends, Lou and Patty.
我是小卢
It’s Lou.
真高兴看到你们
So excited you’re here.
我得告诉你 我们是头号♥歌♥迷
I gotta tell you. Uh, we are huge fans.
我们加入“吻之军团”有三十年了
We’ve been members of the Kiss Army for, like, 30 years now.
第一次约会就是看“疯狂夜”巡回
Yeah. Our first date was the Crazy Nights Tour.
对 那真是疯狂
Yeah! And, boy, was that crazy.
疯狂
Crazy.
你们有上♥床♥吗?
Did you get laid?
我有帮他打手♥枪♥
I gave him a handjob.
史考特
Scotty.
真开心 但你们有自助吧吗?
I’m having an awesome time, but are you having a buffet here?
天啊 我在想什么?
Oh, my God. What was I thinking?
– 你们饿了吗? – 饿扁了
– Are you hungry? – Starving.
老天 我们真是太失礼了
Oh, God, of course! Where’s our manners?
什么烂主人嘛
We’re terrible hosts.
帮他们拿吉他 斧头给我吧
Let’s get those guitars, guys. Come on, let me get that axe.
– 看我多紧张 – 吻乐团在我们家耶
– See my body? – Wow! Kiss is in our house!
是啊 我现在超兴奋
Yeah. I’m Kind of juiced up a little bit.
我差点忘了他们
Oh! I almost forgot about them.
– 这个嘛… – 甜蜜的一对
– Well… – The happy couple.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
她拒绝了
She said no.
抱歉 什么?
I’m sorry, what?
她拒绝了
She said no.
我…
Well…
宝贝
Honey.
你想娶我
I’m so flattered
让我受宠若惊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!