Home 动作电影 狂野目标(2010)

狂野目标(2010)

0
狂野目标(2010)

我很感动
I’m touched.
你们太好了
I-it’s so kind of you.
我知道
I know.
吹灭吧
Blow them out.
很抱歉弄破了镜子 我没开过这个
Sorry about the mirror. I’ve never opened one of these before.
你们怎么知道今天是我生日呢
How did you know it was today?
你旧房♥间照片上写了
The date was on the pictures in your old room.
我再开一瓶
I’ll open another.
我将去往乡村
I’m going up the country.
宝贝 你不去吗
Baby, don’t you wanna go?
我将去往乡村
I’m going up the country.
宝贝 你不去吗
Baby, don’t you wanna go?
我将要远行 去某个陌生之地
I’m going to someplace where I’ve never been before.
我要去 去一个甘泉如美酒之处
I’m going, I’m going where the water tastes like wine.
我要去个甘泉如美酒之处
Hey, hey, yeah, I’m going where the water tastes like wine.
我们可以跳入水中 从此一醉不醒
We can jump in the water, stay drunk all the time.
快 宝贝 收拾好你的行装
Now, baby, pack your leaving trunk.
你知道我们今天就将远行
You know we got to leave today.
究竟去往何方我并不知晓
Just exactly where we’re going I cannot say.
但也许我们会离开英国
But we might even leave the U.K..
因为我要想过全新的生活
‘Cause there’s a brand new game that I want to play.
你干的
Did you do that?
不 是你
No, you did.
我脱不了身
I’m st…stuck.
我知道
I know.
不 我是说 我动不了了
No, I mean, I can’t move.
-我的鞋 -你还穿着
– My shoes. – You’ve got have them on.
我的鞋
My shoes.
对了
Ah. Yes.
不 不 当然
No. No, of course…
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you!
生日快乐 梅纳德先生
Happy birthday, Mr. Maynard.
这是我的表
That’s my watch.
那样的话 我就知道你喜欢
That way, I knew you’d like it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有多重
What do you weigh?
早上好
Morning.
天啊 迈克
Dear God, Mike.
你以前是很傻
You were dull before.
托尼 你觉得这房♥间怎么样
Tony, what do you think of this room?
它需要些色彩
It needs colour.
色彩
Colour.
色彩
Colour.
《手风琴家之死》
一男子被扔下塔桥
外交官死于恶性刀杀
头部中弹
祝贺你的第一票生意 送给你我的第一支枪
“For your first hit, my first gun. Congratulations.
爱你的父亲 菲列克斯
Your loving father, Felix.”
色彩
Colour.
托尼 我想她会喜欢的
Tony, I think she’s gonna like this.
罗丝 我能进来吗
Rose? Can I come in?
不 我还没打理好
Uh, no. I…I’m not decent.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
很好 怎么会不好呢
Fine. Why wouldn’t it be?
没什么 只是 下去吧
No reason. Only, come down.
我有东西要给你看
I have something to show you.
不想下去看看吗
Don’t you want to come and see?
你笑什么
Why are you smiling?
一会儿就知道了
You’ll find out.
快点 转过去吧
Come on. Turn around, please.
为什么
Why?
怎么了 转过去
What’s wrong? Turn around.
先告诉我原因
Tell me why first.
转吧
Turn round.
你也和他一伙吗
You’re in on it, too?
-当然 -快 别这么孩子气
– Sure. – Come on. Don’t be a baby.
你们为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
给你个更大的惊喜啊
Make it a bigger surprise.
我扶着你呢 别害怕
I’ve got you. Don’t be afraid.
马上就好
It’ll be over in no time.
很快就好
Not long to go now.
罗丝
Agh! Oh! Rose!
你们俩也活不长了
Not long for you two either!
这枪很危险
That gun’s dangerous.
还用你说 举起手来
You don’t say. Hands up!
不 你理解错了
No, you misunderstand.
我留着那把枪是出于感情原因
I keep that gun for sentimental rea…
别开枪 它会炸到你脸上的
Don’t shoot! It can blow up in your face!
你这个骗子 还是个杀手
You’re a liar. And you’re a killer.
你是个小偷
And you’re a thief.
你俩天生一对耶
You’re made for each other.
说到你 你是什么时候发现的
As for you, when did you find out?
-发现什么 -发现他不是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
– Find out what? – That he is not a private detective!
是个杀手 被雇来杀我的
He’s a hit man! He was hired to kill me!
恐怕她说的是真的
I’m afraid what she says is true.
混♥蛋♥ 你们俩都是
You are absolute shits. The pair of you.
真不知道你们怎么能受得了自己
I don’t know how you can live with yourselves.
我还以为我在学做侦探呢
But I thought I was an apprentice detective.
时不时还杀个人
Who sometimes shot people?
只是偶尔 无可避免时的意外
Only sometimes. By accident if it was unavoidable.
你要杀了我吗
Are you gonna kill me now?
当然不会 不
Of course not. No.
但如果你出去 有人会的
But if you leave, someone else will.
有很多人可能这么做
There’s a list of likely candidates,
而且我能想到最可能的是谁
and I can guess who’s at the top.

Who?
迪克森
Dixon.
迪克森 他很厉害吗
Dixon? Is he good?
他是这个行业的耻辱
He’s a disgrace to the profession.
一个虐待狂 禽兽
A sadist, an animal.
梅纳德先生
Mr. Maynard?
怎么了 托尼
Yes, Tony?
我们会抓住他的
We’ll get him.
我给 我给了 我已经给了
我选择 我选了 我已经选了
我感觉
I feel.
我感觉到了
I felt.
我已经感觉到了
I have felt.
格里 格里
Gerry? Gerry.
我们有麻烦了 恐怕事情有点
We’re in trouble. I’m afraid that things have got a bit…
危险了
dangerous.
格里
Gerry.
他在哪儿
Where is he?

Who?
本来要杀你的人
The man who was supposed to kill you.
谁会想知道
Who wants to know?
我这个替代他的人
His replacement.
妈的
Fucking hell.
那他在哪儿
So where is he?
我不知道
I don’t know.
说 否则我就砍下他的手指让你吞下去
Tell me, or I’ll cut off his finger and make you swallow it.
然后把你单独留给他
Then I’ll leave you alone with him.
想逞英雄吗
What, you want to be brave?
格里也想这么做来着
That’s what Gerry wanted, too.

Hand, please.
我没感觉了
I’ve lost my touch.
不 重新上膛
No, reload.
我再给你演示一遍
I’ll mark it through with you.
开始了
Here we go.
脚 好了
Feet, check.
手 好了
Hand, check.
手腕 好了
Wrist, check.