如果你有时间 放松
If you have time, relax.
我有时间 我放松
I have time. I relax.
屏住呼吸
I hold my breath.
人枪合一
I am at one with my gun.
要不我不盯着你 也许让你分心了
How about if I don’t watch you? I might be putting you off.
脚 手
Feet… Hand…
手腕 呼吸
Wrist… Breath…
太棒了
Extraordinary.
托尼 为了做到这样别人都训练许多年
Tony, people train for years to be able to do that.
我没开枪
I didn’t shoot.
慢慢地 放下你们的枪
Put your guns down… slowly.
维克托·梅纳德
Victor Maynard.
终于找到你了
At last.
你是哪位
And you are?
你当然知道我是谁
You know full well who I am.
迪克森
Dixon.
赫克托·迪克森
Hector Dixon.
怎么拼
How do you spell that?
别惹他
Don’t wind him up.
迪克森 迪克
Dixon. Dix…
你就是那个接我挑剩的任务的人吗
Are you the one who does the hits I’m not interested in?
和你搞砸的任务
And the ones you mess up.
他们折磨你了吗
Did they torture you?
没 我马上就报出了你的地址
No, I gave them your address right away.
好姑娘
Good girl.
你为什么没杀了她
Why didn’t you carry out the contract?
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
我懂了
Yeah.
这真是 感人啊
lt’s very… heart-warming.
靠墙站
Up against the wall.
-我想你 -我也是
– I’ve missed you. – I’ve missed you, too.
托尼
Tony…
梅纳德 干♥你♥的活 我就不杀那男孩
Maynard, do your job, and I won’t kill the boy.
什么
I’m sorry?
杀了那个女的
Kill the girl.
然后我杀了你 但他会活着
I’ll shoot you, but he’ll be safe.
我下不了手
I can’t.
-开枪 -冷静点
– Do it! – Okay, calm down.
动手吧
Just do it.
宁愿是你杀我 我要最好的杀手杀我
I’d rather it was you. I want the best.
我爱你
Je t’aime.
别动
Freeze!
你 把手举起来
You, hands up!
再高点
Higher than that.
都这么大了 还得我帮你做功课
At your age, I still have to do your homework for you.
-那边那个 -我吗
– You there. – Me?
对 就是你 把枪捡起来
Yes, you. Pick up that gun.
搜搜那个矮子
And search the runt.
你看 你可以训练这孩子
This boy, you see, he could be trained.
但他永远得不到你的 杀手的直觉
But he’ll never have what you have, the killer instinct.
你知道我不信什么直觉
You know I don’t believe in the killer instinct.
你就是相信先天比后天重要
Oh, no, you believe in nurture over nature.
还可以说成是”都怪母亲”
Otherwise known as “Blame The Mother”.
不论我们差在哪儿
Whatever our differences…
今天的事谢谢你了
I’m grateful to you today.
别这么感性
Oh, don’t get sentimental. Please.
你们看到了吗
Did you see that?
-看到什么 -该死的
– See what? – Shit.
谁都别动
Nobody move!
我忘了 他从我那儿把枪拿走了
Oh, I forgot, he took that one off me.
把枪放下
Put the guns down.

Now!
还有刀
And the knife.
你真的不行了 梅纳德
Really lost your touch, Maynard.
那是菲列克斯的枪
That’s Felix’s gun.
那是我父亲第一支也是最喜欢的武器
That was my father’s first and favourite weapon.
希望这样想能让你好受些
Mm. Hope that thought softens the blow.
永别了
Goodbye.
托尼
Tony…
来看看不清理枪♥支♥的后果
Come and see what happens if you don’t clean your gun.
三年后
安琪儿
Angel!
有人看到猫了吗
Has anybody seen the cat?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!