是你说你和巴尼会把事情摆平
You said you’d handle it with Barney.
而现在 我就剩一个保镖了
And now I’m left with one bodyguard.
还是个无能的胖子
The incompetent fat one.
别抖
Stop shaking.
别抖了
Oh, stop shaking!
发什么抖 以为我生你的气了 对吗
Why are you shaking? You think I’m angry with you, hm?
以为我会痛扁你一顿 对吗
Do you think that I’m going to hit you? Is that it?
真有趣
It’s funny.
实际上 今晚比起发火我更想哭
Truth is, tonight I feel more like tears than anger.
要知道现在没她的踪迹
You understand we’ve lost her now.
那个泼妇已经躲起来了
The vixen will have gone to ground.
而我们一点线索都没有
Our chances offinding her are next to nil.
不 今晚
No, tonight…
我很难过
I am sad.
你也是嘛
You’re sad, too.
我讨厌别人哭丧着脸 滚到浴室去
I don’t like to see sad people. Go to the bathroom.
离我远点儿
You just stay away from me.
你毁了我的狂欢夜
You ruined my evening.
-真的吗 -我只是在交朋友
– Really. – I was making friends.
你是在丢人现眼
You were making a spectacle of yourself.
你有朋友吗
Do you have any friends, I wonder?
不 我都想象不出来你有
No, I can’t imagine that you do.
抱歉 弄错房♥间了
Sorry. Sorry, wrong room.
没关系
No problem.
为什么你总是挡着道
Why are you always in the way?
-我睡着了 -没关系
– I fell asleep. – That’s all right.
当然 他做什么事都没关系 对吧
Of course, everything he does is all right, isn’t it?
你把这双靴子弄坏了
Hey, you scuffed those boots!
别理她 她喝醉了
Ignore her, she’s drunk.
话说 休息过后我感到反应更灵敏了
Still, my reactions will be quicker now I’ve rested.
以防万一 我可以和你一起守夜
In case anything happens, I can stay up with you.
我们可以轮流来
We can take it in turns.
太好了 两个火枪手
Fantastic, the two musketeers.
你在干吗
Hey, what are you doing?
-把它放到外面清洁 -会被偷掉的
– Putting them out to be cleaned. – Someone’ll steal them.
天啊 你又不是菩萨心肠
God, you’re not in the YMCA now.
你别想动手动脚的
And don’t you try anything.
好了 谁先来
Right, who’s going to take the first…
守夜
watch.
老板
Boss?
什么事 他来了
What? He’s here.
好的
Good.
让他等等 我马上来
Tell him to wait. Shan’t be long.
你要点什么
Do you want anything?
咖啡就好
Just some coffee.
直接走呗
Can we just go?
你能让我先走吗
Would you please let me go first?
-安全 -还用你说
– All clear. – You don’t say.
所以这事很奇怪
So it’s a quite extraordinary story.
我雇来干活儿的人杀了我的一个人
The man I hired to do the job kills one of my men,
打伤了另一个 现在却在保护那个女孩
grotesquely maims another, and is now protecting the girl.
不用说 你要把他们俩都干掉
Needless to say, you’re to get rid of both of them.
该早点找我
Should’ve called me sooner.
我们想试着自己解决
We tried to handle it ourselves.
-那我就明白了 -他们杀了巴尼
– So I see. – They killed Barney!
迈克
Mike…
我现在见不得你 买♥♥点烟去
I can’t look at you right now. Go and buy me some cigarettes.
帮我们打下停车表
Would you feed our meter?
打你个头
Feed your own sodding meter.
那么是哪个家伙给你带来这么大的麻烦
And the name of this man who has caused you so much trouble?
我不知道他叫什么 我们没见过
I don’t know his name. We never met.
他的事你一点都不了解吗
Can you tell me anything about him at all?
迈克见过他
Mike saw him.
描述一下
Describe him.
中等偏高
Taller than average.
中等偏瘦 大众脸
Thinner than average, average looks.
普通的小胡子
Average moustache.
维克托·梅纳德
Victor Maynard.
你认识他吗 你知道他在哪
You know him? You know where he is?
不 没人认识他
No, no one knows him.
没人见过他 甚至他的顾客也是
No one ever sees him, not even his clients.
他是个守旧派
He’s old-school.
那你怎么知道他长什么样
So how come you know what he looks like?
传闻
Rumor.
在我们这一行 我们是 怎么说呢
In our line, we’re… how can I put this?
最贵的两个
The two most expensive.
实际上
Actually,
他比你要贵点
he’s a little bit more expensive then you are.
我们来看看他到底值不值这个价
We’ll find out if he’s worth it at last.
随便吃 除了这根香肠
Help yourself. Anything but the sausage.
真大方啊
Such largesse.
你怎么不去买♥♥单呢 行不行
Why don’t you just settle the bill? All right?
你要是不让我自己待一会儿
Because if I don’t get a minute without you,
我简直想把自己干掉
I will kill myself.
嘿 干什么
Hey, what the…
等等 求你了
Wait, please, I didn’t mean to hurt you.
我不是故意要伤害你的 只是碰巧
It was just good luck.
别动 把手举起来
Freeze! Put your hands up.
该死 该死
Shit! Shit!
你抖得就像一片叶子
You’re shaking like a leaf.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
我是认真的 你知道我的厉害
I’m serious! You know I’m a terrible shot.
我可以轻易地瞄准你的头
I could easily aim at your head
却打爆你的蛋蛋
and blow your balls off.
-你想淹死我 -闹着玩的
– You tried to drown me. – Only a bit.
我是一个普通的 善良的 和平主义者
I’m an ordinary, kind, peaceful person…
冷静
Just calm down.
-深呼吸 -我很冷静
– Take a deep breath. – I am calm!
这是意外 你吓的
That was an accident! You frightened me!
好好找找你的耳朵
Try and find your ear.
敷上冰块 医生能把它缝上去
Put it on some ice, and the hospital can stitch it back on.
小酒柜里有冰块
There’s some ice in the mini-bar.
快点 快跑
Quick! Run!
怎么了 该死 该死
What? Shit. Shit!
连浴衣都没拿上
Didn’t even get a bathrobe.
是的 史密斯 史密斯
Ah, yes, Smith, Smith
还有 托尼
and… Tony.
他要杀了我
He tried to kill me!
在浴室 还有一把枪
In the bathroom with a big gun!
等等 等等
Wait! Wait!
我的耳朵 你这个小畜生
My ear! You sick bastard!
-敷上冰 -快走
– Put it on ice! – Move!
什么 你打掉了他的耳朵
What, you shot his ear off!
纯属意外
It was an accident.
拿上箱子
Get the case!
一定要找到他们
Make sure you get them.
现在你雇的可是一个职业杀手
You got a professional on the case now.
迈克 你在干什么
Mike! What are you doing?
那个女孩 那个小胡子
The girl, the moustache,
他们一直在这家酒店里
They were here all the time in the hotel!
那小子打掉了我的耳朵
The kid blew my ear off!
小迷你
The Mini!
看老天的份儿上 快上车
Oh, for Christ’s sake. Get the car.
快上车
Get the car!!
他吓着我了 所以我
He just frightened me, so I…
-做了你必须做的 -是吗
– You did what you had to do. – Did I?
当然 因为你是个正常人
Of course, yeah, because you’re a natural.
-他们跟上来了 -快点
– They’re following. – Faster.
-不能再快了 -开快点
– I can’t go any faster. – Drive faster!
我尽力了
I’m doing my best.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!