你刚才要开枪杀他 他和
You were going to shoot him, him and…
我的老天 难道她
Oh my God, is she…
她没事 只是晕了过去 你没开过枪吗
She’s fine. She fainted. You’ve never fired a gun before?
别怕 把它交给我
Well, just give it to me now.
-千万不要 -为啥
– Don’t. – Why?
-他会干掉你 -我保证不会
– He’ll shoot you. – I will not.
你是我救命恩人 我没理由要害你
You saved my life. Why would I shoot you?
不要给他
Don’t.
那你就放在他碰不到的地方
Just lay it down then where he can’t get it.
至少这样没人会受伤
Before someone gets hurt.
抱歉 我得把枪给他
Sorry, I’m going to give it to him.
人家看起来比较绅士
He’s got a tie on.
再说又不是我拿枪指着他
Plus I didn’t shoot him,
他干嘛要跟我过不去
so he’s not so pissed off with me.
我也没要跟你过不去啊 我说真的
I’m not pissed off with you. Honestly.
好孩子 做的好 做的很好
Good boy. Well done. Well done.
后悔了吧
Told you.
要知道 刚刚那手法
You know, that was
对个新手来说很不错了
a pretty good shot for a novice.
你虽然没有干掉他 但是呢
You didn’t kill him, but…
我就没想过要干掉他好不好
Didn’t wanna kill him!
我没说你要那么干
Well no, no, of course not.
我是说 我太紧张了 腿都站不住了
I mean… I’m really upset about it. Shaking…
可以理解
Well, that’s very understandable.
你知道不 在我开枪的时候我有多淡定
Do you know what, when I did it, I was completely calm about it.
就好象瞬间掌控了全世界的时间
It was like I had all the time in the world…
了解
Ha.
失陪
Excuse me.
老天
God…
-发生了什么 -他还没死
– What happened? – He’s not dead.
我开枪射他了 不得不 他刚才要
I shot him. I had to, he was gonna…
这孩子别无选择 现在我们要把他弄走
The boy had no choice. Now we need to get him out of sight.
-你们要杀了他吗 -不 当然不会
– Are you gonna kill him? – No. Of course not.
可你刚才还杀了一个
You killed the other one.
不会杀他的
We’re not gonna kill him.
– 我们必须杀了他 -啥
– We have to Skill him. – What?
他已经认识我们
He’s seen us.
如果放了他 我们就死定了
If we let him go, we’re as good as dead.
那找警♥察♥也不行吗
Can’t we just go the police?
警♥察♥不能把你从那样的人手中解救出来
The police can’t protect you from people like this.
别无选择 动作利索点
We’ve no choice. We’ll do it quietly.
不要 住手
No, stop!
你说得对 我想什么呢
You’re right. What was I thinking?
也许在他醒来之前
Probably be a while before he comes round.
-我们有足够的时间跑路 -正确
– Long enough to get away. – Exactly.
-那么赶紧走吧 -那我走了
– Let’s get going, then. – Hey, I’m gone.
先别回家
And don’t go home.
找人多的地方绕几圈
Be sure to go somewhere busy
这样你就不会被跟踪了
so you’re not followed.
你究竟是什么人
Who are you?
无关紧要
Doesn’t matter.
你是卧底吗
Are you undercover?
你到底在干吗
What are you doing?
我一个人感觉好恐怖 那孩子哪儿去了
I’m getting scared out there. Where’s the kid?
他已经闪了
He ran off.
我不知道你是谁
I don’t know who you are,
但是我可以信任你吗
but can I trust you?
信任我
Trust me?
刚才发生的一切都不是巧合
What happened here was not random.
这家伙的老板想要我的命
His boss wants me dead.
我只是希望能速战速决 明白吗
I only hope it’s quick when it happens, you know?
就像遇到他这样的 我是说
Like with him, I mean…
我是说 我甚至希望
I mean, I almost wish
刚才就了解了 你明白吗
that it would just happen now, you know?
那样我就不用
So I wouldn’t…
那样我就不用成天胆战心惊
So I wouldn’t have to keep wondering when…
老天
Oh, God.
-我要尿尿 -去吧
– I need to pee. – Right.
-去吧 -我一紧张就这样
– Right. – I think it’s just nerves.
有纸吗
Do you have a tissue?
真丝的 不错
Silk. Nice.
还给你
Here you go.
天啊
Oh, God,
他们怎么能为了几十万就要致我于死地
they can’t kill me for less than a million!
我是说
I mean,
那点对他们就是九牛一毛 知道不
it’s nothing to them, you know?
我又没有害了谁
And I didn’t hurt anyone.
我是说 现在的人怎么都这么容易上当
I mean, why do people have to be so gullible?
等一下 你要去哪
Hey, wait! Where are you going?!
我需要保护 你那么会耍枪
I need protection! You know how to shoot!
我可以 我可以付你钱
I can…I can pay you.
我现在就给你定金
I can give you a down payment right now!
我还有很多 别走 求求你了
And there’s loads more in my bag. Please? Please?
这不可能 我不会帮你
It’s no good. I can’t help you.
但你也不能就这样丢下我啊
But you can’t abandon me like this.
我是说 你不会这么残忍♥的
I mean, you’re… you’re too kind for that.
真的求求你了
Please, I’m begging you.
对不起 我没有任何立场去保护你
I’m sorry, I’m in no position to protect you,
说实话
believe me.
但我跟你在一起有安全感
I feel safe with you.
你那么聪明而且沉稳冷静
You’re wise and calm and steady.
就像一棵苍伟的古树
You’re like a mighty ancient oak.
事前一半 事后一半
Half now. Half later.
要我开吗 你看起来有点
Do you want me to drive? You seem a little…
我很烦
I’m upset.
这些碍着事
These are in the way.
你把他的靴子也偷来了
You stole his boots?
反正他也用不到了 不是吗
He doesn’t need them anymore, does he?
奶奶的
Shit!
你怎么会有枪
How come you have a gun?
那个 那个是为了工作
That’s…that’s for work.
什么工作
What work?
我是专门从事地下工作的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I’m an undercover private detective.
看起来不像 你到这里来做什么
You just don’t look like the type. What were you doing in here?
我来监视一个客户的妻子
I was watching a client’s wife.
她跟人幽会
She had a tryst in a…in…
在十五楼和一个男人在汽车里面
with a man in a car on the fifth floor.
幽会
A tryst?
我已经付了定金给你 一个礼拜怎么算
I’ve given you a down payment. How much for the week?
要一个礼拜吗 我价码很高的
A week? I’m too expensive.
-多少 -三万
– How much? – 30 thousand.
没问题 三万就三万 我要冲出去了
All right, 30 thou. I’m gonna get out of here.
我需要24小时保护
I want round-the-clock protection.
不好意思 不行
I’m sorry, no.
给我下车
Get down!
-快 向后倒 碾他 -开玩笑吧
– Quick! Back up, run him over! – You must be kidding!
-抓紧 -他没事
– Hang on! – He’s fine!
发什么愣 快上来
What are you doing?! Get in!
快进来 快点
Get in! Get in!
挡着视线了
I can’t see!
我刚刚才救你 你却差点杀了我
I just saved your life! You almost killed me!
现在扯平了 妈的 妈的
So we’re quits. Oh shit! Shit!
-把油门踩到底 -什么
– Floor it! – What?!
立刻就做
Now!!
老天
Oh, my god!
现在去哪
Where now?
在第三条街道右拐 横穿小镇
Third street on the right. We’ll get across town.
-然后呢 -有个低调的旅馆
– Well, then what? – A discreet hotel.
我们要休整一下
We need to lie low.
低调的 你不觉得这儿贵的离普吗
Discreet? How about ridiculously overpriced?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!