without a shadow of a doubt.
正如我所说
What did I tell you?
它美得让人窒息
It’s breathtaking.
我想象不出你是怎么得到它的
I can’t imagine how you came to have it.
你必须靠想象了
Well, you’ll have to ’cause
因为我是不会告诉你的
I’m not going to tell you.
你或者不知道她是怎么得到它的
We may not know how,
但我们都知道为什么它值得拥有
but we certainly know why.
巴尼 拿钱
Barney, the cash.
八十万英镑
800,000 pounds.
我们说好九十万的
We agreed 9.
-我们说的是八十 -我们说是九十
– We said 8. – We said 9.
-八十 -九十
– 8. – 9.
八十万
8.
那好吧 九十万
All right, 9.
九十万一口价 要不要吧
900,000, or I’m keeping it.
-你说什么 -算了 我不卖♥♥你了
– What? – All right, I’ll keep it.
我刚才说九十万可以的 把它放回去
Hey, I just said yes to 9. Put it back.
一百万
One million.
-你疯了吧你 -算了 我不卖♥♥了
– You’re out of your mind. – All right, I’ll keep it.
住手
Stop!
丫头 我可不是流氓
My dear, I’m not a gangster.
但我在地♥产♥界混了二十年
But I was in real estate for 20 years.
什么都干得出来
I stop at nothing.
冷静一下
Calm down.
那只是个玩笑
I was joking.
-我们现金够吗 -够 老大
– Have that much cash with us? – Yes, captain.
这么说 这件宝贝
So now… this jewel…
这件记录了一个男人无所畏惧的博弈
the ultimate record of one man’s fearless conversation
以及他深邃内涵的作品 终于是我的了
with his most profound self, stays with me.
扎科娃先生
And Mr. Zhirkova
拿着他的仿真品回家
goes home with a very good fake.
他也照样地喜欢
Which he’ll enjoy just as much
因为他根本分不出来真假
’cause he actually can’t tell the difference.
但是我能区分真假 天生嗅觉
But I can. Got a nose for this kind of thing.
你鼻子上有
You’ve got a…
在你
On your…
他说什么呢
What’s he talking about?
这是赝品
It’s a fake.
这不可能
It can’t be!
这是赝品
It’s a fake!
对 没错
Oh, yes.
看看这里的黄色你就会
Look at the yellow here, and you’ll…
她调包了
She switched it.
这还用你说
You don’t say.
三 二 一
Trois, deux, un…
你又有新客户了
You have a new client.
看吧 它丝毫无损
Look, there’s not a mark on it.
你知道这可能让我惹多大♥麻♥烦吗
Do you know how much trouble I could get into?
当然 有这么多
Yep, about this much.
-罗丝 -怎么啦
– Rose… – What?
不要总想着靠运气
Don’t push your luck too far.
我又能有什么事呢
What could happen to me?
他吸引住了我
He got me with a hook
用特有的重低音
Those big bass notes
胸腔的激♥情♥
Thunder in my chest
如鲠在喉
Mm, stuck in my throat
让我不能自拔
Pulling me down
仿佛匍匐在地上
Like a rumble in the ground
从地的深处爬出
Crawls up from the depths
用那厚重的声音
With a deep down sound
看着那个人
Watch that man
他手中握着的
See what’s in his hands
反正不是快乐
Got no joy
他是个坏男孩
He’s a big bad boy
更 衣 室
魁梧的身体
Big bomb body
无所装饰的颈部
Lonely neck
发誓那是个女人
Swear it was a woman
他所抓住的
That he had in his grip
超强心灵感应
Big vibrations, yeah
只需看一眼
Just one glance
他就让我不能自已
He’s gonna blow my mind
他令我想要 令我想要
He’s gonna make me wanna, make me wanna, oh!
约翰尼很兴奋
Johnny got a boom boom
约翰尼善欺骗
Johnny got a bam…
她真是不按常理出牌
She’s completely out of control.
-你好呀 -你怎么样 宝贝
– Hi! – Hello, sweetheart.
-我换下衣服行吗 -请便
– Just gonna change, all right? – Be my guest.
我知道 就是太郁闷了
I know. Just so hopeless…
-有什么需要的吗 -你说什么
– See anything you like? – Sorry?
-想喝点什么吗 -是的
– A drink? – Yeah…
再见 亲爱的
Bye, sweetheart!
再见
Bye.
约翰尼很兴奋
Johnny got a boom boom
约翰尼善欺骗
Johnny got a bam
终于有机会了
At last.
见鬼
Shit.
一切都好吗
All right?
二十七号♥房♥
Room 27.
我知道 我记着呢
I know. I remembered.
没有人留口信给你
You’ve got no messages.
-我就希望这样 -宅女型吗
– That’s the way I like it. – Solitary type, huh?
你床头有个铃
Well, there’s a buzzer by the side of the bed
如果你改变主意的话
if you, uh, change your mind…
你有多重
What do you weigh?
正好
Yes.
不是吧
No.
你犯了所有男人都会犯的错 维克托
You’ve committed the ultimate sin, Victor.
-母亲 -别叫我母亲
– Mother… – Oh, don’t “Mother” Me.
你必须赢回雇主的信任
You must win back your employer’s trust.
你的名誉关乎于此
Your reputation depends on it.
这个家的名誉关乎于此
The family reputation.
知道 母亲
Yes, mother.
他们现在要雇用你的竞争对手了
They’ll have hired a competitor by now.
那些比你身手好或年纪轻的人
Someone better or younger than you.
我也那么想
I suppose that’s right.
那你说我该怎么做呢
So what do you think I should do?
你现在没得选择
Well, there’s only one thing you can do…
向客户道歉 告诉他这次的服务免费
apologize to the client, tell him you’ll do the hit for free,
干掉那个女人 拿回那笔钱
kill her and return the money.
-上车 -你杀了他
– Get in the car. – You killed him!
我必须那么做 他刚才要杀你
I had to. He was going to kill you.
-好的 上车 -钥匙给我
– Oh, okay. Get in the car. – Keys.
快点
Quickly!
我简直不敢相信他们竟然雇人杀我
I can’t believe they hired someone to kill me.
我这是在干吗 我究竟在干吗
What am I doing? What am I doing?
你说呢 快开车啊
You tell me! Start the car!
不许动
Freeze.
巴尼 巴尼
Barney? Barney!
一句话都不许说
Don’t tell me.
下车 快点
Out. Now.
站住
Stop!
面对墙站好
Face the wall.
你们两个一起
Both of you.
老天 看我都干了些什么
Oh, my God. What have I done?
你是谁
Who are you?
你又是谁
Who are you?!
你们居然都不认识
You don’t know each other?
我先是在洗车 然后我就拣了他的枪
I was cleaning cars. I picked up his gun!
我很老实从来都没有碰过枪
I’ve never evzen touched a gun before.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!