l don’t choose to be discussed by you.
天哪 我没嫁给你真是太幸运了
My God, what a mercy l’m not married to you.
你愿不愿意讨论无关紧要
lt doesn’t matter whether you choose to discuss it or not.
但这改变不了你愿意舔他脏脚的事实
lt doesn’t alter the fact you’re willing to kiss that insect’s feet.
随便你 我不会阻止你 你去舔他的脚吧
Well, you do it. l won’t prevent you. You kiss his feet.
我只想知道他有什么地方吸引你?
What l want to know is what it is about him that fascinates you?
– 有什么? – 是吗?
– What is it? – Do you?
你真想知道?
Do you want to know what it is?
他的理解力 他并不笨
lt is that he has some understanding, he is not stupid.
这就是原因
That’s why.
你喜欢一个卑鄙之人的理解力?
And would you like to crawl for the understanding of a rat?
你不认为这样一个卑鄙之人的理解力
Don’t you think the understanding of a rat is more interesting…
远比一个笨蛋的理解力来得有趣得多?
than the understanding of a fool?
笨蛋?
A fool?
一个自以为是的笨蛋
A conceited fool, a Dummkopt.
我宁愿当一个笨蛋也好过与卑鄙之人在一起
Wouldn’t l rather be the fool than explore those sewers with a rat?
那你二选一的答案是什么?
And what have you to offer as an alternative?
在肖特兰兹的永恒的家庭生活?
An eternity of domesticity at Shortlands?
当我想到你 你的世界 还有你肮脏的煤矿…
When l think of you and your world and your wretched coal mine…
就让我觉得恶心
it makes my heart sick.
你缺乏创见 走入死胡同 你不懂得爱他人
You’re so limited. You’re a dead end. You cannot love.
那你呢?
And you?
我绝不可能爱上你
l could never love you.
可能我们的关系已经结束…
lt may be over between us…
但这事绝对没结束
but it’s not finished.
等等 我有东西给你
Wait, l’ve something for you.
看 多好的灵感
Loerke, what an inspiration.
多好的高♥潮♥
What a comble de joie indeed.
– 是什么 杜松子酒吗? – 海德尔啤酒
– What is it, schnapps? – Heidelbeer.

No.
它是用越桔酿造的 用雪蒸馏而成
lt’s made from bilberries. lt is distilled from snow.
你闻得到越桔的气味吗?
Can you smell the bilberries?
就像是雪下的越桔
lt’s exactly like bilberries under the snow.
你明天要走?
Listen, you’re going away tomorrow?
是的
Yes.
– 我也不知道 – 绝对不要走
– l don’t know. – One never does.
你会买♥♥去哪的车票?
Where will you take a ticket to?
– 一定要买♥♥车票吗 – 是的
– l have to take a ticket? – Ja.
可是一个人不一定要去车票上说的地点
But one does not have to go where the ticket says.
那就买♥♥张去伦敦的车票
Then take a ticket to London.
– 绝对不要去那里 – 好吧
– One should never go there. – Right.
你不该回去教书
You must not go back to teaching.
把它交给不会干别的那个家伙吧
Leave that to the swine who can do nothing else.
你真是个特别的女人
You are an extraordinary woman.
[德语]
为何要沿着常规之路走?
Why should you follow the ordinary course?
不愿意告诉我你要去哪?
You won’t tell me where you will go?
我自己也不知道
Really and truly, l don’t know.
让风决定去向吧
lt depends which way the wind blows.
风是飘向德国的
lt blows through Germany.
– 或许吧 – 和我去德累斯顿
– Perhaps. – Come with me to Dresden.
我一个人住在那
l live alone there.
我有间宽敞的工作室 我可以给你提供工作
l have a big studio. l can give you work.
我信任你
l believe in you.
工作?
Work?
天哪
Maria.
你来得真是神不知鬼不觉
You came like a ghost.
喝海德尔啤酒吗?
Heidelbeer?

You!
我本不想这样
l didn’t want it anyway.
我厌倦了
l’m tired.
我好想睡
l want to sleep.
这样是不是有点卑鄙?
Was it vile being dragged back?
我根本没想过这点
l didn’t even think of it.
叫你来这里 我感到很糟糕
l felt beastly, fetching you here.
可是我只是不想见人
But l simply couldn’t see people.
太令人受不了了
That was too much.
是的
Yes.
我想我会去德累斯顿…
l think l’ll go to Dresden…
小住一下
for a while.
我不希望变成这样子
l did not want it to be like this.
他应该爱我的
He should have loved me.
我向他提议过
l offered him.
你需要杰拉尔德?
Did you need Gerald?
是的
Yes.
我对你还不够吗?
Aren’t l enough for you?
不是的
No.
作为一个女人 你对我足够了
You are enough for me, as far as a woman is concerned.
对我来说 你就是全部的女人
You are all women to me.
但我需要一个男性朋友 永恒的…
But l wanted a man friend, as eternal…
就像你我一样的永恒
as you and l are eternal.
我不相信这些
l don’t believe it.
这是一种顽固 揣测…
lt’s an obstinacy, a theory…
一种性变♥态♥
a perversity.
你不能拥有两种爱
You can’t have two kinds of love.
为什么要拥有?
Why should you?
似乎不能拥有
lt seems as if l can’t.
但我想拥有它
Yet l wanted it.
因为不可能 你才无法拥有它
You can’t have it because it’s impossible.
我不相信是这个原因
l don’t believe that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!