Yes, l know your dirty little game.
你认为我不像赫尔迈厄尼那样超世脱俗
You think l’m not as spiritual as Hermione.
赫尔迈厄尼就是个泼妇
Well, Hermione is a fishwife!
泼妇
A fishwife!
你去找她啊 我说了 去找她
So you go to her. That’s what l say. Go to her.
在她的灵魂中 她庸俗 肮脏
ln her soul, she’s as common as dirt.
剩下的就是虚伪
And all the rest is just pretense.
可是这些你都喜欢
But you love it.
你以为我不知道你和她的肮脏性生活?
Do you think l don’t know the foulness of your sex life and hers?
没错
Well, l do.
这就是你要的 你这骗子
And it’s that foulness that you want, you liar…
去享受它吧 去吧
well, have it. Have it.
你是个可恶的骗子
You’re such a liar!
– 有人骑车过来了 – 我不管
– There’s a bicycle coming. – l don’t care.
下午好
Good afternoon.
下午好
Good afternoon.
或许是真的
Maybe it’s true…
谎言 肮脏
lies, dirt and all.
不过赫尔迈厄尼的精神上的性行为
But Hermione’s spiritual intimacy is no rottener…
远没有你的妒忌来得恶劣
than your emotional jealous intimacy.
我不是妒忌 我说的是事实
l am not jealous. What l say, l say because it’s true.
你是虚伪 肮脏的骗子
You’re a false and foul liar.
我是这么说的 你听到了
That’s what l say, and you hear it.
很好
Very good.
傻瓜才是不可救药的
The only hopeless thing is a fool.
是的 很对
Yes, quite right.
拿回你的戒指去
So you take back your rings…
去别的地方收买♥♥女人吧
and buy yourself a female elsewhere.
我相信有很多女人会愿意…
l’m sure there’ll be plenty of women who’ll be quite willing…
分享你的精神上的肮脏
to share in your spiritual mess.
看看我为你摘的花
See what a flower l’ve found you?
真漂亮
Pretty.
我是不是辱骂你了?
Did l abuse you?
等等…
Wait…
我要收回我说过的话
l shall have my own back.
这就是你一直生活的地方
So this is where you’ve been living all the time.
一个可爱而高贵的地方
What a perfectly lovely, noble place.
温暖而惬意
lt’s so warm and cozy.
我们必须尽快脱离我的职责
We must get out of our responsibilities as quick as we can…
辞掉我们的工作
drop our jobs like a shot.
我们必须说 不 必须写: 尊敬的阁下…
We must say, we must write, ”Dear Sir…
如果您能尽快允许我辞职
”l would be very grateful
我将万分的感激
if you would liberate me as soon as possible…
离开贝尔德沃语法学校的教师岗位
”from my post as schoolmistress of the Beldover Grammar School…
期待一个月后的通知
”without, of course, waiting for the usual month’s notice.”
我在这里会很快乐
l could be so happy here.
不 我们先要旅游一番
No, we’ll wander a bit first.
我们在途中结婚 顺便游玩
We’ll get married straightaway, and we’ll wander a bit.
– 我们再也不会分开 – 是的…
– We’ll never go apart. – No…
因为我们深爱着对方
because we love each other.
“第三天使将他瓶中的水 倒进河流和喷泉中…”
”And the third Angel poured out his vials on the river and the fountains of water….”
自劳拉死后…
After Laura’s death…
父亲的世界崩溃了
Father’s world collapsed.
家中从未有人得过如此的重病
We haven’t had much illness in the house either.
只有父亲除外
Not until Father.
有些东西你不想去回忆它 直到它再次出现
It’s something you don’t reckon with until it’s there.
然后你会意识到它其实一直存在
And then you realize it was there all the time.
一直都在那
It was always there.
这种可能…
The possibility of this…
无法治愈的疾病…
incurable illness…
这种蔓延的死亡…
this creeping death….
再无任何剩下
There’s nothing left.
明白我的意思吗?
Do you understand what l mean?
你似乎…
You seem to be…
进入了一个空旷的空间…
reaching at the void
然后发现自己是如此的怅惘
then you realize that you’re a void yourself.
你无法继续支撑下去 迟早…
You can’t go on holding up the roof forever. You know that sooner or later…
你得发泄 而不知道自己要怎么做
you’ve got to let go, so you don’t know what to do.
如果我能帮你的话…
You must. lf l can help you….
我不想要你的帮助
l don’t want your help…
因为没什么大不了的
because there’s nothing to be done.
我只想和人说说话…
l just want to talk to somebody…
带着同情心地
sympathetically.
母亲 你能下来真是太好了
Mother, how nice of you to come down.
你好吗?
How are you?
布朗温小姐你是认识的 是吗?
You know Miss Brangwen, of course, don’t you?
是的
Yes.
威妮弗雷德告诉我说 医生说过你父亲的病情
Winifred tells me the doctor had something to say about your father.
怎么说的?
What is it?
说他脉搏微弱
lt’s just that his pulse is very weak…
时有时无的
and it misses altogether on occasions…
他可能熬不过今晚
and he might not last the night out.
你并不焦虑 是吗?
You’re not getting into a state, are you?
你不会因此歇斯底里吧?
You’re not letting it make you hysterical?
不 我没这么想 母亲
No, l don’t think so, Mother.
有些人应该把这件事看透
lt’s just that someone should see it through.
是吗?
Have they?
为什么你要独自承受?
And why should you take it on yourself?
你又必须看透什么?
What have you got to do with seeing it through?
它会自己看透自己
lt’ll see itself through.
并不需要你
You’re not needed.
是的 我也认为自己没那么大的能耐
No, l don’t suppose there is much l can do.
只是…这件事会影响到我们
lt’s just…. lt affects us, you see.
你喜欢被影响到 不是吗?
You like to be affected, don’t you?
对你来说 这是令人愉快的事
lt’s quite a treat for you.
是的
Yes.
是的 你想让自己变得重要
Yes, you would have to be important.
这个家无法阻止你了
You’ve no need to stop at home.
你何不离开呢?
Why don’t you go away?
你像小猫一样懦弱
You’re as weak as a cat, really.
一直都是
Always were.
我母亲是个怪女人
A strange lady, my mother.
是的
Yes.
很有自己的想法
With ideas of her own.
是的
Yes.
如果你想回家 车就停在附近
lf you want to go home, l’ll see to it that the car’s brought round.
不 我想走回去
No, l want to walk.
你也可以开车去
You might just as well drive.
不过我更希望走回去
But l would much rather walk.
是吗?
Would you?
那我应该送送你
Then l shall come with you.
你帮助了我很多
You help me so much.
我无法相信
l can’t believe it.
为什么?
Why?
为什么无法相信?
Why can’t you believe it?
这是真实的
lt’s true.
真实得就像…
lt’s as true as…
就像我们站在这里
as true as we stand here.
你真帅
You are so beautiful.
我该走了 别
And l must go. No.
让我一个人走
Let me go alone.
还有多少水才能看到泥坑?
How much more water leaked into the pit?
还有一点
Some more.
我们必须把湖中的水放干
We’ll have to run off the lake.
厄休拉?
Ursula?
不 我是杰拉尔德
No, it’s me, Gerald.
你一身泥泞
You’re very muddy.
我在黑夜中走来的
l was walking in the dark.
你想怎样呢?
What do you want from me?
因为我必须来
l came because l must.
– 为什么要问? – 我必须问

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!