再见 兄弟!
See you later, buddy!
再见!
Bye!
打架是不对的 奥吉
Fighting is bad, Auggie.
– 再见 普先生和太太 – 再见
– Bye, Mr. and Mrs. P. – Goodbye.
毕业典礼见 奥吉
See you at graduation, Auggie.
看着真帅
Looking sharp.
谢谢老爸
Thanks, Dad.
我在说自己呢
I’m talking about me.
嘿 你也非常帅
Hey! Ah, you look good, too.
我觉得今天普尔曼一家的帅哥们今天可是万人迷
I think it’s safe to say the Pullman men are crushing it today.
– 你经历了很多 – 是的
– You’ve come a long way, huh? – Yeah.
奥吉 你能坚持下来 我真是感到很骄傲
Auggie, I am proud of you for sticking it out.
你本来觉得我不行吧
You didn’t think I would, did you?
当然不是!
‘Course I did.
呃 好吧
Okay, well, come on.
你那时候在公共场所
I mean, when you started you were still wearing
还一直戴着你的那个宇航员头盔呢
the astronaut helmet in public.
我很喜欢那个头盔的 要是能找到它就好了
I love that helmet. I wish I knew where it was.
它就在我的书房♥里
It’s in my office.
什么 爸爸!那可是给我的礼物 你不能把它藏起来!
What? Dad! That was a gift. You had no right to hide it!
奥吉 奥吉 你千万别生我的气
Auggie, Auggie, please, don’t be mad.
你要理解我 你那时候一直戴着它
You gotta understand, you were wearing it all the time.
我都看不到你的脸了
I never got to see you anymore.
我想看到你的脸
I missed your face.
我知道你有时候不喜欢 但是我喜欢
I know you don’t always like it, but I love it.
那是我儿子的脸
It’s my son’s face.
我希望能看见它
I wanna see it.
你能原谅我吗?
Do you forgive me?
不能
No.
好吧
Yes.
妈妈知道吗?
Does Mom know?
不知道 天啊 她会杀了我的
No. God, no, she’d kill me.
但是如果你想要 我可以把它拿回来
But I can maybe find it, if you need it back.
不用了
That’s okay.
– 妈 – 嗯?
– Mom. – Yes?
谢谢你
Thank you.
为什么?
For what?
谢谢你让我上学
Making me go to school.
我有时候生过你的气
I was so mad at you sometimes.
但是现在我很开心
But I’m really happy to be here.
你是个奇迹 奥吉
You really are a wonder, Auggie.
你是一位奇迹男孩
You are a wonder.
谢谢合唱团 歌♥声太美了
Thank you, choir. That was beautiful.
女士们 先生们 男孩儿们和女孩儿们 毕业生们
Ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls, graduates.
今天的最后一个奖项是亨利沃德比彻奖牌
Final award this morning is the Henry Ward Beecher medal
将它授予一位表现突出 以身作则的学生
to honor students who have been notable or exemplary.
一般来说 这是奖励乐于助人 的孩子
Usually, it’s a “good works,” a service award.
但是最近我读到了比彻曾经写下的一段话
But I came upon a passage that he wrote,
让我想到乐于助人有很多种形式
which made me realize that good works come in many forms.
他写道:“伟大并非在于力量的强大
“Greatness,” he wrote, “lies not in being strong
而是你如何地去正确的使用你的力量”
“but in the right using of strength.
所有伟大的人 无论男女
“He or she is the greatest
将自己的魅力化作力量
“whose strength carries up the most hearts
影响周围的人
“by the attraction of his own.”
不再继续拖延了 今年 我非常自豪的
Without further ado, this year, I am very proud
把亨利沃德比彻奖章
to award the Henry Ward Beecher medal
颁发给这个 默默激励了
to the student whose quiet strength
很多同学的孩子
has carried up the most hearts.
下面
So,
请奥吉斯特·普尔曼同学上台接受这一奖项
will August Pullman please come up here to receive this award?
你是最棒的 兄弟!
You’re the best, dude!
走向舞台的时候 我感觉整个人在飘
Walking up towards that stage, I felt like I was floating.
我的心 跳的那么的快
My heart was beating so fast.
我真不懂自己为什么得到了这个奖项
I didn’t really understand why I was getting a medal.
又不是我炸掉了死星(引用星战)
It’s not like I blew up the Death Star.
我只是和同学一样度过了五年级而已
All I did was get through fifth grade, just like everyone else here.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
戴上吧 这个是给你的
Here you go. That’s for you.
其实 这就是最重要的吧
Then again, maybe that’s kind of the point.
也许事实就是 我没有那么的普通
Maybe the truth is, I’m really not so ordinary.
如果你能看透每一个人的心
Maybe if we knew what other people were thinking
就会知道 没有人是普通的
we’d know that no one’s ordinary.
每个人都值得大家站起来为他鼓掌一次
And we all deserve a standing ovation at least once in our lives.
我的朋友们值得
My friends do.
我的老师们值得
My teachers do.
我的姐姐值得 因为她永远支持我
My sister does for always being there for me.
我的爸爸值得 因为他总逗我们笑
My dad does for always making us laugh.
特别是我妈妈
And my mom does the most.
因为她从不放弃任何事情
For never giving up. On anything.
特别是 我
Especially, me.
就像是布朗老师送给我们的最后一条箴言
It’s like that last precept Mr. Browne gave us.
善良一点 因为大家的一生都不容易
Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle.
如果你想真正了解他人
And if you really wanna see what people are,
你只需要用心去看
all you have to do… is look.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!