and you can taste it, and it’s just like rising up.
我太兴奋了
This is so exciting!
没错 太令人兴奋了
Yes, it is. It’s exciting.
我准备好做个真正的车手了吗
Am I ready to be a real racer?
拉尔夫 要是玩家不喜欢我呢
Ralph, what if the gamers don’t like me?
谁不喜欢脏兮兮的鬼精灵呢 拜托
Who doesn’t love a brat with dirty hair? Come on.
那些人会爱上你的 知道为什么吗
Those people are going to love you. You know why?
-因为你是冠军 -冠军
– Because you’re a winner. – I’m a winner.
-而且你很可爱 -我很可爱
– And you’re adorable! – I’m adorable!
人人都爱可爱的冠军
And everyone loves an adorable winner!
上来 听好
Okay, come on. Listen to me.
如果你觉得紧张 就不停地跟自己说
If you get nervous, just keep telling yourself,
我得赢回拉尔夫的奖牌 不然他就毁了
“L must win Ralph’s medal or his life will be ruined.”
-好好享受 好吗 -好
– And have fun. Got it? – Got it.
等等
Oh, wait!
等一下
Hold on!
你去哪
Where are you going?
我忘了点东西 马上回来
I forgot something! I’ll be right back!
小鬼
Kids.
拉尔夫 在这里呢 你好
Ralph! There you are. Hello!
-是你 -不不 我一个人来的 没带武器
– You! – I come alone, unarmed.
我受够你了 娘娘腔
I’ve had enough of you, pillow pants!
冷静点 拜托
Please. Calm down! Please, look. Don’t!
我要把你打得满地找牙
I’m going to beat the filling out of you!
你不会打一个用眼镜的人 对吧
You wouldn’t hit a guy with glasses, would you?
你用眼镜打了一个人 真是 干得好
You hit a guy with glasses. That’s… Well played.
你到底要怎样
What do you want, Candy?
听着 我只是想跟你谈谈
Listen, I just want to talk to you.
我对你要说的任何东西都没兴趣
I’m not interested in anything you have to say.
那这个呢 你对这个有兴趣吗
How about this? Are you interested in this?
我的奖牌 你怎么…
My medal. How did you…
这不重要
It doesn’t matter.
这是你的 尽管拿走
It’s yours! Go ahead, take it.
我只想让你好好听我说
All I ask is that you hear me out.
说什么
About what?
拉尔夫 你知道作为一个国王
Ralph, do you know what the hardest part
最难的是什么吗
about being a king is?
坚持做正确的事 不论是什么
Doing what’s right, no matter what.
说重点
Get to the point.
重点就是我需要你的帮助
Point being, I need your help.
很遗憾 凡妮洛普不能参加比赛
Sad as it is, Vanellope cannot be allowed to race.
你们这些人怎么总针对她
Why are you people so against her?
我不是针对她 我在保护她
I’m not against her! I’m trying to protect her!
如果凡妮洛普赢了比赛
If Vanellope wins that race
她就会出现在代表车手名单里
she’ll be added to the race roster.
玩家就可以选择她的角色
Then gamers can choose her as their avatar.
如果他们看到画面闪烁
And when they see her glitching
扭曲 就是她平时出故障那样
and twitching and just being herself,
他们会觉得是游戏坏了
they’ll think our game is broken.
我们就要被切断电源了
We’ll be put out of order for good.
我的子民们会无家可归
All my subjects will be homeless.
只有她逃不出去 因为她程序有故障
But there’s one who cannot escape because she’s a glitch.
救命 谁来救救我
Help! Somebody, help! Help!
电源一旦被切断
And when the game’s plug is pulled…

No!
她就会跟着消失
…She’ll die with it.
你也不知道究竟会怎样
You don’t know that will happen.
玩家也可能喜欢她
The gamers could love her.
如果不喜欢呢
And if they don’t?
我知道这很艰难
I know it’s tough,
但英雄们总得做出艰难的抉择 不是吗
but heroes have to make the tough choices, don’t they?
她不能参加比赛 拉尔夫
She can’t race, Ralph,
但是 她不会听我的
but she won’t listen to me.
我能指望你跟她讲讲道理吗
So can I count on you to talk a little sense into her?
很好
Very good.
你们俩单独谈一谈
I’ll give you two some time alone.
我回来了
I’m back!
想我了吗
Did you miss me?
是啊 我们能谈谈吗
Yeah… Can we talk for a second?
等等 先跪下
Wait. First, kneel down.
什么 不不 我们真的
What? No, we really…
照我说的做
Will you just do it?
好的
Okay.
-现在 闭上眼睛 -凡妮洛普
– Now, close your eyes. – Vanellope…
闭嘴 快闭眼
Shush! Close them!
好了 睁眼吧
Okay. Open them up.
给臭脑袋 天啊 谢谢
“To Stinkbrain.” Gee, thanks.
转过来看看
Turn it over.
我为你做的
I made it for you.
万一我们输了 你还有这个
Just in case we don’t win.
虽然我们绝对不可能会输
Not that I think there’s even a remote chance we’re not going to win.
谢谢你 小鬼 听我说
Thanks, kid. Listen…
请起身 吾之皇家冠军
Now rise, my royal chump.
我要去接受命运的挑战了
I’ve got a date with destiny.
拉尔夫 快点 糖糖屁动起来
Ralph, come on. Move your molasses.
-我一直在思考 -危险了
– I’ve been thinking. – That’s dangerous.
谁在意这场破比赛啊 是吧
Who cares about this stupid race anyway? Right?
一点都不好笑 拉尔夫
That’s not very funny, Ralph.
不 我是认真的 造车的过程
No, I’m serious, and it was really fun
确实很有趣 但是 也许
to build the car and everything…
也许你不该去比赛
But maybe you shouldn’t do it.
喂 拉尔夫在吗
Hello? Is Ralph in there?
我要跟他说话
I’d like to speak to him, please.
听着 我的意思是你不能当车手
Look, what I’m saying is you can’t be a racer.
什么
What?
你怎么会…
Why would you…
等一下
Wait a minute.

No!
你从哪拿到的
Where did you get this?
听好 我坦白跟你说 小鬼
Look, I’m going to be straight with you, kid.
我跟糖果王谈过了
I’ve been talking to King Candy.
-糖果王 -没错
– King Candy? – Yeah.
你出♥卖♥♥♥我
You sold me out?
不 我没有 你不明白
No, I didn’t… Listen. You don’t understand.
不 我明白得很 叛徒
No, I understand plenty. Traitor!
我不是叛徒 听我说
I’m not a traitor. Listen.
卑鄙小人
You’re a rat!
我不需要你 我一个人也能赢
And I don’t need you, and I can win the race on my own.
我是在救你的小命 小鬼
But I’m trying to save your skin, kid!
放我下来 让我走
Put me down! Let me go!
不 你听我说
No, you listen to me.
你知道如果
Do you know what’s going to happen
玩家发现你出故障会怎么样吗
when the players see you glitching?
他们会觉得游戏坏了
They’ll think the game’s broken.
我不在乎 你是个骗子
I don’t care! You’re a liar!
你必须在乎 如果你的游戏被断电
You better care, because if your game goes out of order,
你会跟着陪葬的 小妹妹
you go down with the ship, little sister!
我不听
I’m not listening to you!
别挡我的路 我要去比赛
Get out of my way! I’m going to that race!
不 你不能去
No, you’re not!
放我下来 拉尔夫 快点
Take me down from here, Ralph, right now!
不 我这么做是为你好
No. I’m doing this for your own good!
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
不 不
No. No.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
求你了 拉尔夫
Please, Ralph!

No!
住手 住手 不要
Stop it! Stop it! No!
原来你真的是坏人
You really are a bad guy.
有人在家吗
Hello? Anybody home?
阿修 玛丽

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章何以为家
下一篇文章金蝉脱壳
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!