搞什么…
What the…
拉尔夫 拉尔夫
Ralph? Ralph!
我的天 他人呢
Oh, my land! Where is he?
里维克先生
Mr. Litwak!
什么事 小甜心
What’s the trouble, sweetheart?
游戏出毛病了
The game’s busted.
我能修好 我能修好
I can fix it! I can fix it!
天啊
Oh, boy.
这游戏跟我奶奶一样疯疯颠颠的
Looks like the game’s gone cuckoo, like my nana.
抱歉 亲爱的 这是退你的钱
Sorry, sweetie. Here’s your quarter back.
那游戏怎么办
But what about the game?
我明天找人来看看
I’ll have someone look at it tomorrow…
如果修不好的话
But if he can’t fix it, it might be time
就让拉尔夫和阿修这俩老家伙安息吧
to put old Ralph and Felix out to pasture.
像我奶奶一样
Like my nana.
女士们先生们 我们游戏故障了
Ladies and gentlemen, we’re out of order.
老天慈悲 没有拉尔夫我们就完了
Sweet mercy! Without Ralph, we’re doomed!
他们会切断我们的电源的
They’re going to pull our plug!
好了 大家冷静
Okay, everybody, calm down.
拉尔夫可能又在超级酒保的厕所里睡着了
Ralph probably fell asleep in the washroom of Tapper’s again.
看见没 他回来了
See? There he is now.
是Q伯特 什么风把你吹来了 邻居
Why, it’s Q- bert. What brings you here, neighbor?
他说什么 阿修
What’s he saying, Felix?
准备帮忙 我的Q伯特语不太灵光
Stand by. My Q*bert- ese is a little rusty.
拉尔夫跟沃伦一样出走了
Ralph’s gone Turbo!
闪闪发光
Shiny.
注意 游戏厅已经关闭
Attention! The arcade is now closed.
沾了一身马科夫”屎”基
Did you get a load of Markowski?
闭上你的鸟嘴
Shut your chew holes.
星际甲虫
Cy-Bug.
受死吧
Taste it!
劣质游戏里的小不点
Slick Tiddlywinking, pint- size.
我是快手阿修 长官
I’m Fix-It Felix, Jr. , ma’am.
从快手阿修游戏里来的
From the game Fix-It Felix, Jr.
我的七舅老爷
Jiminey jaminey!
高分辨率就是不一样 你的脸
Look at that high definition. Your face!
美极了
It’s amazing!
靠花言巧语是打不赢仗的 平民
Flattery don’t charge these batteries, civilian.
说明你的来意
Now, state your business.
我在找我的同事 破坏王拉尔夫
I’m looking for my colleague, Wreck-It Ralph?
没听说过
Never heard of him.
Q伯特看见他来这里了
Well, Q*bert saw him come in here.
不可能 没人能从我面前溜进去
lmpossible. Nothing gets past me.
是塔那边传来的
That came from the tower.
乖乖蛋 乖乖蛋
Nice eggs. Nice eggs!
行了 真容易
Okay. That was easy.
恭喜你 士兵
Congratulations, soldier.
我很荣幸的授予你
It is my honor to bestow upon you
英雄奖章
the Medal of Heroes.
好棒
No way!
立正
Ten- hut!
历史将永远铭记你的勇气与奉献
History will long revere your courage and sacrifice.
谢了
Well, thank you!
你为人类美德之石增添了
You have etched in the rock of virtue
浓墨重彩的传奇一笔
a legacy beyond compare.
谢了伙计们 稍息
Thanks, guys. At ease!
你是宇宙间最伟大的英雄
You are the universe’s greatest hero.
你的存在诠释了这支队伍的优良品质
The living embodiment of all this corps represents.
英勇无畏 奉公律己 临危不乱
Bravery. Lntegrity. Grace under pressure.
最重要的是 自尊自强
And above all, dignity.
启动逃生舱
Escape pod activated.
走开
Get off my face!
有袭击
Incoming!
-拉尔夫 -星际甲虫
– Ralph! – Cy-Bug!
不要啊
Oh, no!
再见了 废物
Sayonara, sucker!
糖果竞速
“Sugar Rush”?
不要啊
Oh, no!
快打地鼠那边的糖果卡丁车游戏
This is that candy go- cart game over by the Whac- A- Mole.
我得离开这里
I got to get out of here.
不 我的奖牌呢
Oh, no! My medal!
不不不 去哪了
No, no, no, no, my medal!
不 不 我的奖牌
No, no, my medal!
好啊 先生
Hi, mister.
你好
Hello.
吓我一跳 小朋友 差点溅一身泥
Man, you scared me, kid. I nearly soiled myself.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
拉尔夫 破坏王拉尔夫
Ralph. Wreck-It Ralph.
你不是这里的人 对吧
You’re not from here, are you?
不是…是 但不是这个区的
No, well, yeah. I mean, not from right in this area.
我只是来工作的
I’m just doing some work here.
什么工作
What kind of work?
例行的糖果树修剪
Some routine candy tree trimming.
你最好离远点
You probably want to stand back.
实际上 这个区
In fact, this whole area
在我们修剪的时候是关闭的
is technically closed while we’re trimming.
-我们? -糖果林♥业♥局♥
– Who’s “We”? – Candy tree department.
那其他人呢
Where is everybody else?
今天就只有我
It’s just me today.
所以你说”我们”就是想显得厉害点
So you just meant like the royal “We”?
对 没错
Yep. That’s right.
你是个流浪汉吗
Hey, are you a hobo?
不是 我不是流浪汉 但我很忙
No. I’m not a hobo, but I am busy.
所以你快回家去吧
Okay? So you go home.
你说什么 我没听见
What’s that? Didn’t hear you.
你的口臭把我耳朵都熏聋了
Your breath is so bad it made my ears numb.
听着 我已经尽量友好了
Listen, I tried to be nice.
我已经尽量友好了
I tried to be nice.
-你学我说话 -你学我说话
– You’re mimicking me. – You’re mimicking me!
这样很没礼貌 谈话到此为止
That is rude, and this conversation is over.
谈话到此为止
And this conversation is over.
我要是你的话 就不会抓那根树枝
I wouldn’t grab that branch if I were you.
我是糖果林♥业♥局♥的 所以我知道什么…
I’m from the candy tree department, so I know what…
那根是双条纹的
It’s a double stripe.
双条纹的会断 笨蛋
Double stripes break.
你的手怎么那么巨大
Why are your hands so freakishly big?
不知道 你的嘴怎么这么烦人
I don’t know. Why are you so freakishly annoying?
你怎么这么…
Why are you so freakishly…
妈妈咪呀 一枚金币
Sweet mother of monkey milk! A gold coin!
你想都别想 那是我的
Don’t even think about it. That is mine.
看谁能抢到
Race you for it!
我不用跟你抢 因为那就是我的
I don’t have to race for it because it’s mine!
-双条纹的 -给我回来
– Double stripe! – Come back here!
-我赢啦 -还给我 给我
– The winner! – Give it back! Give it!
又是双条纹
Double stripe.
谢啦
Thank you!
等等 我就跟你说一句话
Wait! Let me talk to you for one second.
好吧 事情是这样的
Okay. Here’s the thing.
我不是糖果林♥业♥局♥的
I’m not from the candy tree department.
欺骗小孩子 真替你害臊 拉尔夫
Lying to a child. Shame on you, Ralph.
但是奖牌的事我没说谎 那是我的奖牌
But I wasn’t lying about the medal. That is my medal!
所以我才爬树 是我的 我的
That’s why I was climbing the tree. It’s mine!
对我来说很宝贵
It’s precious to me.
是我走向新生活的入场券
That thing is my ticket to a better life.
是啊 现在是我的入场券了
Yeah, well, now it’s my ticket.
-搞什么…-再见 老大
– What the… – See you, chump!
回来 我会找到你的
Come back! I’ll find you!
我会找到你的
I will find you!
又是双条纹
Double stripe!
你逃不掉的
Nowhere to hide!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章何以为家
下一篇文章金蝉脱壳
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!