-他喜欢引人注目 -沃伦必胜
– He loved the attention. – Turbo- tastic!
后来急速小子面世
So, when RoadBlasters got plugged in
抢了沃伦的风头
and stole Turbo’s thunder…
新游戏 太棒了
New game. All right!
他嫉妒得要死
Boy, was he jealous.
熊熊的妒火让他抛弃了自己的游戏
So jealous that he abandoned his game
妄图称霸新游戏
and tried to take over the new one.
这是我见过的最棒的画面
These are the greatest graphics I’ve ever seen!
沃伦必胜
Turbo- tastic!
-那不会是…-好像是沃伦
– Hey. Is that… – That looks like Turbo.
沃伦在这个游戏里干什么 搞什么
What’s Turbo doing in this game? Aw, come on!
里维克先生
Mr. Litwak!
沃伦最终亲手葬送了这两个游戏
Turbo ended up putting both games and himself out of order, for good.
贪婪之人最终会作茧自缚
Yes, the selfish man is like a mangy dog chasing a cautionary tale.
就是说啊
I know, right?
所以我必须带拉尔夫回去
That’s why I have to get Ralph home
否则我的游戏会重蹈覆辙
or the same thing’s gonna happen to my game.
这是什么玩意
What is this?
-雀巢流沙 -流沙
– “Nesquik Sand”? – Quicksand?
我跳出去帮你拉条藤蔓下来
I’ll hop out and grab you one of those vines.
我跳不起来 没法跳 完了
I can’t hop. I’m hop- less. This is hopeless!
我们会被吞没的
We’re going to drown here.
别扑腾 别乱动
Stop thrashing. Stop moving.
你再动我们沉得更快
You’re making us sink faster.
我们要死了
We’re going to die!
控制一下自己
Get ahold of yourself!
那些藤蔓 它们是笑笑太妃糖
The vines. They’re Laffy Taffy.
它们会接近让它们发笑的东西
They’re attracted to whatever makes them laugh.
再打我一下
Here, hit me again.
这样不够好笑 打狠点
That’s not funny enough. Harder!
你是个好人 我不能…
Look, you’re a nice guy. I can’t…
不 长官 游戏厅的命运就靠我们了
No, ma’am! The arcade is depending on us.
履行你的职责 这是命…
Now do your duty. That’s an ord…
奏效了 再来
It’s working! Hit me again.
你的眼睛
Your eye.
我能修好 继…
I can fix it. Now…
好…极了 再来
San Fran- tastic! Again!
真地道
You mean business!
爽歪歪
Yikes on bikes!
它们…笑得…真欢
Wow! We’re… Killing… Them!
喜剧之王
Comedy gold!
好了 含情脉脉什么的到此为止
All right, enough with the goo- goo eyes.
我们还有任务 走
We’ve got work to do. Let’s go.
失去了星际甲虫的行踪
We lost the Cy-Bug.
过来 在空中视野好一些
Come on. We’ll get a better view from the air.
你能修好那个飞行器吗
You think you can fix that shuttle?
小意思
Can do.
来干正事了 大粗手 把门砸开
All right, do your thing, knuckles. Bust it open!
这是什么 你真是个超级罪犯
What’s this? You’re a full- on criminal, aren’t you?
我们有约在先
Hey, we shook on it.
多谢 人形吉普
Thank you, Jeeves.
这是哪 车都在哪
What is this place? Where are the carts?
我们得造一辆
You gotta make one.
什么 不不不
What? No, no.
小鬼 这主意烂透了 相信我
Look, kid, bad idea. Trust me.
我不会造东西 只会破坏东西
I don’t make things. I break things.
看来你要硬着头皮上了
Well, it looks like you’re going to be stepping outside
小公主
your comfort zone, then, Gladys.
这辆不错
This is a good one!
欢迎来到烘焙间 我们来烘制赛车
Welcome to the bakery! Let’s bake a kart!
这是什么 又一个游戏?
What is this, another game?
这是个迷你游戏
Yeah, well, it’s a mini-game.
你有一分钟时间
You have one minute to win it.
-什么 -快来 拉尔夫
– What? – Come on, Ralph!
现在 混合
Go! Mixing.
材料碗里放
Put the ingredients in the bowl
垃圾丢出去
and throw away the trash.
毛刷 不要
Hairbrush. No!
内♥裤♥ 不 不
Underpants. No, no!
小鬼 你装的全是垃圾
You’re getting all the wrong stuff, kid.
我在努力
I’m trying!
最后还得我来 错 对
Let me up there. I’ll do it. No. Yes.
恶心 牛奶 对对
Gross. Milk. Yes, yes, yes.
搅拌
Batter up!
加油 别偷懒
Come on! No sleeping on the job!
烘焙 打气升温
Baking! Pump up the heat
并保持在最佳温度
and hold the perfect temperature.
拉尔夫 帮我一把
Ralph, a little help here?
来了
I’m on it.
-拉尔夫 -没事 把那玩意给我
Yeah, no problem. Give me this thing here.
好 再高点
Okay, good. Little more.
保持住 保持住
Yeah, that’s it!
保持住 保持住 保持住
Hold it, hold it, hold it.
好棒 快起来 拉尔夫 还剩15秒
Yes! Come on. Get up, Ralph! Fifteen seconds!
-装饰 -先装轮子
– Decorating! – Wheels first.
-几个 -四个 白♥痴♥
– How many? – Four, doy!
明白
Got it.
涂糖霜 涂得厚厚的
Now frosting. A buttload of frosting!
没问题
No problem.
时间到 恭喜
Time’s up! Congratulations.
顺利完成 这是你的车
You did it, and here’s your cart!
听着 小鬼 我告诉过你
Look, kid… I tried to warn you.
我不会造东西 我只会破坏
I can’t make things. I just break…
我爱它
I love it.
真的
You do?
我爱它
I love it.
我爱它 我爱它 我爱它
I love it! I love it! I love it!
快看 它真的有引擎
Look, it’s got a real engine!
看看这些轮子
And look at these wheels.
我爱它 我终于有辆真正的车了
I love it! I finally have a real cart!
来 这么出色的艺术品必须署名
Come on. A work of art like this must be signed.
奶油泡芙
Cream puffs.
这里是泡芙工房♥
This is Beard Papa.
故障女在烘焙间里 让糖果王听电♥话♥
The Glitch is in the bakery! Get me King Candy!
原来你有牙齿啊
What? You have teeth?
之前都没见你笑过
I don’t think I’ve ever seen you smile before.
我没笑 只是 我就偷着乐一下
I’m not smiling. I was… I’m gassy, okay?
站住别动 故障女
Hold it right there, Glitch!
破坏王拉尔夫也在
And Wreck-It Ralph?
发动赛车 发动赛车
Start the cart! Start the cart!
还等什么 快 我们走
What are you waiting for? Come on. Let’s go!
我不会开真车
I don’t know how to drive a real cart.
你不会…什么
You don’t what?
你受伤了吗 陛下
Are you hurt, Sire?
没有 他给我敷了个面膜 抓住他们
No, he just glazed me. Get them!
开路
Gangway!
我以国王的名义命令你停下 就是我
Stop, in the name of the king! That’s me!
离开大路
Get off the road!
去健怡可乐山
Head for Diet Cola Mountain!
-往墙里开 -什么
– Drive into the wall! – What?
就在那两个无糖棒棒糖之间
Right there, between the two sugar- free lollipops!
-你疯了吗 -照我说的做
– Are you crazy? – Just do it!
他们去哪了 他们可能转弯了
Where did they go? They should have just turned.
找到那个故障女 毁了她的车
Find that glitch! Destroy that cart!
绝不能让她参赛
She can’t be allowed to race!
我来把话说明白 你不会开车
So let me get this straight. You don’t know how to drive.
严格来说不会
Well, no, not technically.
-我只是想…-你是怎么想的
– I just thought that… – What did you think?
我会神奇地赢得比赛
“L’ll just magically win the race
因为我真的想赢
“Just because I really want to!”

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章何以为家
下一篇文章金蝉脱壳
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!