凡妮洛普·冯·好味糍总统
President Vanellope von Schweetz.
读起来很顺口 是吧
Has a nice ring to it, don’t you think?
修东西的 砸东西的
Fix-It, Wreck-It,
游戏厅快开门了
the arcade’s about to open.
我们赶紧撤
Let’s move ’em out.
其实你可以留下 住在城♥堡♥里
You could just stay here and live in the castle.
你可以有自己的专属区域
You’d have your own wing where no one would ever
再也没人会嫌你臭或对你不好了
complain about your stench or treat you bad ever again.
你会很开心的
You could be happy.
我已经很开心了
I’m already happy.
我有个世上最酷的朋友
I’ve got the coolest friend in the world.
另外 我也有自己的工作要做
And besides, I’ve got a job to do, too.
虽然不像做总统这么风光
It may not be as fancy as being president
但那是我的使命
but it’s my duty.
是很重要的使命
And it’s a big duty!
拉尔夫 你来吗
Ralph, are you coming, brother?
再见 臭屁大总统
See you later, President Fart Feathers.
告辞 裤衩大将军
Au revoir, Admiral Underpants.
再会 鼻粑粑爵士
And farewell, Baroness Boogerface.
拜拜 臭烘烘少校
Goodbye, Major Body Odor!
-后会有期 -拉尔夫
– Hasta la vista, you… – Ralph!
未完待续
All right. To be continued.
万岁
Hooray!
我要砸个稀巴烂
I’m gonna wreck it!
拉尔夫回来了 好极了
Hey! Ralph’s back! Isn’t that great!
所有角色都在呢
The gang’s all here!
我很开心地宣布
So, I’m happy to report,
你们听了也会替我开心
and you’ll be happy to hear,
我终于做到了干一行爱一行
I’m taking life one game at a time.
好极了 拉尔夫
All right! Yeah, Ralph!
首先 工作内容没变
Of course, the job hasn’t changed.
好消息是 屋主们现在对我很好
But, news flash, the Nicelanders are being nice to me!
这让我想起了
And that got me thinking
那些没游戏可去的可怜虫
about those poor guys left without a game.
-所以我们决定 -一起砸个稀巴烂
– So here’s what we did. – We’re gonna wreck it!
我们请他们来参加奖励关卡
We asked them to help us out on the bonus levels.
我们能修好
We can fix it!
跟你们说
I’m telling you, guys,
我们好多年没这么受欢迎了
we haven’t been this popular in years.
太疯狂了
It’s crazy.
玩家们都说我们很复古
The gamers say we’re “Retro,”
就是”老旧但带感”的意思
which I think means “Old but cool.”
我怎么从来没注意过这游戏
How come we never noticed this game?
还有 住在垃圾堆里
And I decided that living in the dump
让我感觉很不好
wasn’t making me feel very good,
所以我清理干净 造了个小屋
so I cleaned it up, built myself a little shack
也给新人做了几个
and a couple for the new guys, too.
阿修也帮了点小忙
Well, with a little help from Felix.
猜猜谁是他和卡尔霍婚礼上的伴郎
And guess who was the best man at his and Calhoun’s wedding.
没错 朋友们 就是我大粗手
That’s right, my friends, old Ham Hands himself.
富丽堂皇的婚礼 你们真该去看看
Very elegant affair. You should’ve seen it.
守备森严极了
Lot of grandeur.
但一只虫子都没出现
And not a single bug.
我承认我流了几滴老泪
Let’s just say, some tears were shed.
我得说 每天最开心的事情
But I got to say, the best part of my day
就是被大家扔下屋顶
is when I get thrown off the roof.
当屋主们把我抬起来的时候
Because when the Nicelanders lift me up,
我能清楚地看到糖果竞速
I get a perfect view of Sugar Rush.
我能看到凡妮洛普比赛
And I can see Vanellope racing.
好棒
Yes!
那小鬼是个天生的车手
The kid’s a natural.
玩家们都很爱她 也爱她的小故障
And the players love her, glitch and all.
我早知道会是这样
Just like I knew they would.
其实我根本不需要奖牌
Turns out I don’t need a medal
来证明自己是个好人
to tell me I’m a good guy.
既然那个小鬼这么喜欢我
‘Cause if that little kid likes me…
我又能坏到哪里去
How bad can I be?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章何以为家
下一篇文章金蝉脱壳
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!