I have tried over these past four months to make myself love you
但我做不到
but I cannot.
是什么让你无法爱上我呢
What is preventing such a thing from happening?
你明知故问 -尽管如此
I think you know. – Nevertheless,
我希望听到你说出她的名字
I would like to hear you say her name.
你的眼睛像极了你哥哥…
Your eyes detestably resemble your brother’s…
白鸽之眼 天使之眼
a dove’s eyes, an angel’s eyes.
我看着你的眼睛 只会对你充满恶毒的诅咒
So I cannot bear to look at them without wishing you ill.
我抛下身段
I abandoned my elegancies,
放弃优越生活 背弃朋友和家人 只为嫁给你
my comforts and my friends of my former home to marry you.
你深陷幻觉才嫁给我的吧
You married me under a delusion.
那你就该放我回画眉山庄 先生
Then you shall let me go home to the Grange, sir.
你可以回家
You shall go home
但不是回画眉山庄 呼啸山庄就是你的家
but not to the Grange. The Heights will be your home
你也别想逃往外国 让我蒙羞
and I will not have you disgracing me by rambling abroad.
我绝不允许
I cannot allow that.
你心中定尚存几分怜悯吧
Surely in your heart you feel some pity.
我毫无怜悯之心
I have no pity.
绝无怜悯之心
I have no pity.
约瑟夫 约瑟夫
Joseph! Joseph!
你在哪儿 你个该死的
Where are you? Damn you.
他回来了吗
Is he come back then?
我以为他不回来了
I thought he had gone for good.
我们才回来
We came just now.
但他撇下我了 我不知道他去哪…
But he left me and as I don’t know where he is…
你可要把门锁好了
Be sure to lock your door.
我每晚都控制不住拿着这个上楼去
I cannot resist going up there with this every night
试着开他的门
and trying his door.
如果哪次门没锁
If once I find it open,
他就死定了
he’s done for!
怎么了
What is it?
我感到旅途劳顿
I am tired after my journey.
我会带你去你的房♥间
I will show you to your room.
我的房♥间? -我一个人在这儿睡
My room? – I sleep in here.
有凯希的消息吗
What news is there of Cathy?
林顿太太不太好
Mrs Linton has not been well.
她保住了性命 但再不会恢复到以前那样了
She’ll never be like she was, but her life is spared.
如果你真在乎她
If you really have a regard for her,
就不该再去纠缠她
you’ll shun crossing her way again.
你必须答应我
I must exact from you a promise
让我再跟她见面
that you’ll get me an interview with her.
绝对不可能
I say you must not.
别妄想我会帮你 她太虚弱了
And you never shall through my means. She is too weak.
不管你同不同意 我都要见她
Consent or refuse, I will see her!
你我心里都清楚 她每想埃德加一次
You know as well as I do for every thought she spends on Edgar,
就会想我千百次
she spends a thousand on me.
如果我所思有异
And if I thought it were otherwise,
那我将生不如死 如坠地狱
two words would comprehend my future… death and hell.
不要再纠缠了 先生
Do not persist in this, sir,
否则我将有义务告知我的主人
or I shall be obliged to inform my master
而他会采取措施保护他的家
and he shall take measures to secure his house.
你今天见到谁了 奈莉 -也没谁
Who did you see today, Nelly? – No-one in particular.
在教堂倒是见到约瑟夫了
Joseph at church, of course,
像往常一样烦着主教不停地祈祷
outpraying the Bishop as usual.
你在撒谎 对不对
You’re lying to me, aren’t you?
你的想象力太丰富而我则太匮乏
You have too much imagination and I have too little.
有时候都弄不懂你什么意思
I cannot make sense of you some days.
我知道他回来了
I know he is back.
我能感觉到他在附近 你想骗我是没用的
I can feel him close, so there is no use in trying to deceive me.
我为何容颜骤变
Why am I so changed?
你不怎么吃饭 又不肯喝水
Well, you eat so little and you will not drink
你把自己弄得虚弱憔悴了
and you’ve made yourself weak.
我真想出去
I wish I were outdoors.
我真想回到少女时代
I wish I were a girl again…
精力旺盛 到处疯野 -好了 好了
all savage, hardy and free. – Come, come.
你是个少♥妇♥了
You are a young woman.
你就要把一个新生命带进这个世界了
You are going to bring a new young life into the world.
你是幸运的 但愿你明白
You are blessed, if only you could see it.
再把窗户打开
Open the window wide again.
打开
Open it.
我不会让你受凉致死的
I will not give you a death of cold.
我又不是废人 我自己开
I’m not helpless yet. I’ll do it myself.
希斯克里夫
Heathcliff!
希斯…希斯克里夫
Heath…Heathcliff.
希斯克里夫
Heathcliff.
走吧 有人在外边看到她 先生
Come on, she was seen out there, sir.
我觉得她会上峭壁去的 先生
I think she will have headed up to the crags, sir!
如果你错了 我们却浪费时间跑上去找…
If we waste time going there and you are wrong…
她小时候就老去那里
It is where she went as a child.
那是她最喜欢的地方 -他们最喜欢的地方
It was a favourite place for… – For both of them.
凯希
Cathy!
凯希
Cathy!
我的爱人
My love!
凯希
Cathy!
我的爱人
My love!
我的爱人
My love!
凯希
Cathy!
凯希
Cathy!
凯希 -没看到她 先生
Cathy! – I see no sign of she, sir.
凯希
Cathy!
凯希
Cathy!
凯希
Cathy!
凯希
Cathy!
凯希
Cathy!
凯希
Oh, Cathy.
我的爱人
My love.
我回家了吗
Am I come home?
是的
Yes.
是的 你回家了 我们都回家了
Yes, you are home. We are home.
我们会永远在这片荒原上漫步
And we will wander these moors for all eternity.
我以为你已经忘了我
I thought you had forgotten me.
你知道就算我忘记自己的存在 也不会忘了你
You know that I could as soon forget you as my own existence.
那埃德加呢…
And what of Edgar and…
没有埃德加
There is no Edgar.
也没有亨德利
There is no Hindley.
只有你和我
There is just you and I.
只有你和我
Just you and I.
凯希
Cathy!
她在这儿
She is here.
该死的 她在这儿
Damn you. She is here!
肺炎严重损伤了她的肺
The pneumonia has a grip on her lungs.
就她的身体状况已无法战胜病魔
She has neither the constitution nor,
并且似乎 她也没有求生的意志
it seems, the will to recover.
该死的 你就能说这些吗 你就不能做点什么吗
Hell, is that all you can say? Is there nothing you can do?
要保证她活到怀孕足月生产 那除非是奇迹发生
It’ll be a miracle if I can keep her alive until she’s gone full term.
我想如果孩子今晚生不下来 母子都难以幸免
I believe if the child is not born tonight, neither will survive.
亲爱的好埃德加
Dear, sweet Edgar.
你为何不爱上一个配得上
Why could you not love someone worthy
你的爱和温柔的人呢
of your affection and gentleness?
我们的孩子会被我视为掌上明珠 疼爱有加
You know our child will be loved and cherished, do you not?
别太乖了
But not too tame.
我们的孩子会在荒原上自♥由♥地奔跑
Our child shall wander the moors and be free
流淌着你的血的孩子 定会如此
as any child must with your blood running through their veins.
我还是个孩子的时候
When I was a child,
我父亲去旅行
my father went on a trip.
他问我和我妹妹 想要什么礼物
And he asked me and my sister what presents we would like.
我要小提琴
I chose a fiddle.
我妹妹 当时已是个好骑手
And my sister, already a good rider,
要个新鞭子
asked for a new whip.
可他回来的时候 却没带回来我们要的东西
But when he returned he did not bring us what we had asked for,
却带回了你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!